DS Asylum Level

Wizard mingu

Aug 13, 2004, 4:53:23 PM8/13/04
Hi

I have completed all the objectives except for finding ou information about the
Hag. I can't leave, when I try it says I won't be able to come back and should
complete everything first.

What have I missed?

Thanks

Mark

Benny

Aug 13, 2004, 6:04:51 PM8/13/04
"Wizard mingu" <wizar...@aol.com> wrote in message

The same thing happened to me...
You will find the information about the hag on a note on a podium in the
Nursery Tower (if I remember correctly) - it's the same place where you
found Lauryl's Diary (there are some beds and a staff member walking
around) - just read the note on the podium (in the back of the room) and the
objective will complete - hope it helps

Benny

Darin Johnson

Aug 13, 2004, 6:04:15 PM8/13/04
wizar...@aol.com (Wizard mingu) writes:

> I have completed all the objectives except for finding ou
> information about the Hag. I can't leave, when I try it says I
> won't be able to come back and should complete everything first.

I had the same problem. You actually have to read something to
accomplish that objective. It really gives you no more information
about the hag than you already had. To narrow the search down, it's
in an area of the "past" that you couldn't reach from the present.

--
Darin Johnson Caution! Under no circumstances confuse the mesh with
the interleave operator, except under confusing circumstances!

Wizard mingu

Aug 15, 2004, 9:54:05 AM8/15/04
Thanks very much, completed that level with your help.

Mark

Terry Pratchett

Aug 15, 2004, 7:48:00 AM8/15/04
In message <411d3afc$0$243$edfa...@dread11.news.tele.dk>, Benny
<bff.REM...@tiscali.dk> writes

>The same thing happened to me...

Happened to me twice. The upside it that when you go back, you go back
armed:-)
--
Terry Pratchett

Darin Johnson

Aug 15, 2004, 8:14:45 PM8/15/04
Terry Pratchett <tprat...@unseen.demon.co.uk> writes:

> Happened to me twice. The upside it that when you go back, you go
> back armed:-)

I really didn't feel much guilt about taking out the staff.
They weren't really people anyway so much as memories.

I did like the final dash across the table to escape. I wonder
if that part is ghostable or not?

Mos

Aug 18, 2004, 12:45:15 PM8/18/04
Darin Johnson wrote:
> Terry Pratchett <tprat...@unseen.demon.co.uk> writes:
>
>> Happened to me twice. The upside it that when you go back, you go
>> back armed:-)
>
> I really didn't feel much guilt about taking out the staff.
> They weren't really people anyway so much as memories.
>
> I did like the final dash across the table to escape. I wonder
> if that part is ghostable or not?

I was able to ghost through all of the level except the end
where the staff is at the table. They wouldn't leave the area,
and one was always looking in my direction.