3 special loot in each sub-plot?

Michael Lusk

Mar 6, 2005, 12:30:31 AM3/6/05
Are there ALWAYS three pieces of special loot in each sub-plot? I just got
through the underground section (forgot its name - with ratmen and Black
Lagoon creatures), but only found the horn and diamond light. I got 90% of
all the loot though. Did I miss something big? I thought I looked pretty
throughly.

Spon349

Mar 6, 2005, 2:15:36 PM3/6/05
"Michael Lusk" <tic...@verizon.net> wrote in message

Yes, there are always three special loot items.

The one you missed is IMO one of the harder bits of loot to find, because
it's neither easy to spot, nor is it obviously loot. IIRC there is a book
you can read that hints as to what the loot is.

SPOILER
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Have another look around the corridors near where you picked up the crown.
Specifically, the "back way" leading to the crown room. Another spoiler
below...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
The item you're after is a Kurshok tapestry. It's hanging on a wall in the
south-west corner of the last room before you get to where the crown is.

--
"If you meet a vegan it's bad form to give them the famous four-fingered V
sign and say 'Live long and prosper'." - Terry Pratchett

Switch "dodo" and "mega" to reply by e-mail