How do I get a scammer to give me money back?

Seekers Family

Sep 20, 2023, 3:58:15 PM9/20/23
How to Get Scammers and Thief’s Refund or Return Stolen Items and Money
https://seekersfamily.com/product/how-to-get-scammers/
While other are putting all efforts to fight for their survival, some are only looking for free meal. Scamming has become the order of the day getting people reaped off their hard earn money. Some lazy people go as far as stealing cars and other valuables. This is unacceptable and has to stop. We help people recover their stolen items or money no matter the situation. Just contact us and we shall help you as soon as possible.

How do I get a scammer to give me money back?

https://seekersfamily.com/product/how-to-get-scammers/

How to get a refund if scammers used your credit card:
Contact Seekers Family immediately. Use the WhatsApp number on the Website. ...
Submit a Complain Using Contact Form. ...
Monitor your Email For Respond.
https://seekersfamily.com/product/buy-real-illuminati-insignia-shirt/
https://seekersfamily.com/product/minimum-of-pain/
https://seekersfamily.com/product/buy-illuminati-talisman/