Hi

Wanda

Jun 28, 2014, 6:40:26 AM6/28/14
Just stopping in to say HI and how does everyone like the new Thief?

rms

Jun 30, 2014, 6:48:28 PM6/30/14
>Just stopping in to say HI and how does everyone like the new Thief?

I put 80-some hours into it when it came out, and loved it. Many people
simply could not accept or get past Goth-Garrett, Emo-Erin, and limited
rope-arrow locations. The actual *thieving* to me was excellent. Yes, they
need better writing for a sequel. Yes, they need an audio technical expert
to fix the sound propagation issues. There are glaring problems with Thief,
but I enjoyed the heck out of it. Please play it on a high-end PC though,
to appreciate the high-quality graphics. Gameplay videos from last-gen
consoles that I saw looked very disappointing.

rms

Wanda

Jul 26, 2014, 6:42:53 AM7/26/14

"rms" wrote in message news:lospg0$450$1...@dont-email.me...
Cool! I want to get it for the pc. I have it for xbox. I have only played a
little part so far because of time constraints. But your words are
encouraging! I will have to make time to play it out!!