GOG.Com

Wanda

Apr 5, 2014, 11:26:38 AM4/5/14
I saw they had Thief Gold and the others for $3.49 each and they would run
on windows 7 so I got all three. I have never played Gold with those other
levels that Thief one did not have. But I can now!! Looking forward to
digging into all of them again!
Wanda

henry albrecht

Apr 5, 2014, 5:41:47 PM4/5/14
Wanda <wrsuth...@charter.net> schrieb:
Damn. I bought all 3 Games at GOG too, as I read your news here. Thief 1
and 2 are running well. But Thief3 the same thing: Mousepointer doesn't
move in "Menu-screen".

--

Gruss

rms

Apr 6, 2014, 12:23:56 PM4/6/14
>I saw they had Thief Gold and the others for $3.49 each and they would run
>on windows 7 so I got all three.

There's a mega-patch on ttlg.com that should make the games look and
play decently

rms