DS -- Nooks and corners of the city

Terry Pratchett

Aug 3, 2004, 6:43:03 PM8/3/04

I felt so proud when I climbed a wall in Black Alley (I think -- where
the first fence is) spotted a likely route and found the secret attic,
with a couple of flash bombs stashed up there. Shame that when I went
further I found it really ought to have been obvious from my own door.
Still, a handy little route to the alley if you have to nip out for some
water arrows...:-)
--
Terry Pratchett

Gez

Aug 4, 2004, 4:56:08 PM8/4/04
We'll I've been searching most of the maps and haven't found
anywhere new.
There's a few places that are good candidates, but I can't get to
'em.
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/

Pagan Stronghold. Near the level start there's a wooden sloping
roof that you climb on. There are some crates and barrels blocking
the doorway of a tiny room. I think it ought to be possible to climb
on the barrels and up the crumbling right hand side of the wall onto
the roof. But I keep knocking the barrels off. :-(
(NB: This is the opposite side to where "that tree" is)

Citadel. There's a lot of wall climbing in the room with
the two chests, but no apparent reason to do so.

Docks: Near the "top" entrance above the archway, looks
like a flat roof. You can climb the sides a little way, but a small ledge
stops you. I've tried pushing crates up to it, but the slope is just too
steep.
Two small crates would do but I don't think there are any.

Message has been deleted

Terry Pratchett

Oct 3, 2004, 7:11:54 PM10/3/04
In message <cjm8h...@drn.newsguy.com>, Geneve <a...@n.com> writes
>On Tue, 3 Aug 2004 23:43:03 +0100 Terry Pratchett said :
>Ehhh say what/where now ?
>
>I am game to look. Where is this? I have a save with soem gloves yet.

Come out of your apartment building, go past the fountain on your right,
and look up straight ahead at the building with the steps and high
wooden sidewalk. You'll see a section of masonry that'll take gloves.
This is simply than the Black Alley entrance:-)
--
Terry Pratchett

Darin Johnson

Oct 4, 2004, 5:22:01 PM10/4/04
Terry Pratchett <tprat...@unseen.demon.co.uk> writes:

> Come out of your apartment building, go past the fountain on your
> right, and look up straight ahead at the building with the steps and
> high wooden sidewalk. You'll see a section of masonry that'll take
> gloves. This is simply than the Black Alley entrance:-)

Ahhh, it takes gloves. That makes sense. I saw your first post a
day after uninstalling the game and all my saves, so I hadn't tried
it out. But I kept trying to imagine how it would have worked.

--
Darin Johnson
"Look here. There's a crop circle in my ficus!" -- The Tick

Geneve

Oct 29, 2004, 3:17:03 AM10/29/04
Terry Pratchett <tprat...@unseen.demon.co.uk> wrote in

Hello, Yeah I finally found out where it was.

Yeah tha's a good way plus it helps for sniping later on

with Gimal