T3 'thieves highway

Terry Pratchett

Jun 28, 2004, 8:02:26 AM6/28/04

I'm kind of having fun with this, but although the mission -- to get
into Auldale to see the Hammer Inspector Drept -- starts up there, does
it take me all the way into Auldale? II don't seem to be getting
anywhere useful (I assume I'm looking for a high-up portal?) Or is this
TH just a nod to old taffers?

This highlights for me one of the frustrations of T3. So much *looks*
possible and isn't!
--
Terry Pratchett

McEve

Jun 28, 2004, 12:23:04 PM6/28/04

"Terry Pratchett" <tprat...@unseen.demon.co.uk> wrote in message

I could never find a way on the TH, but that doesn't mean it's not there of
couse. Personally I think the short time spent there is just a teaser :o(

And I agree fully - so many possibilities - if only I had a rope arrow, or
crates to stack, or if he could only climb pipes, chains or ropes already
there in the game! :-D

But we can't have it all I guess....

Fred Hapgood

Jun 28, 2004, 1:05:24 PM6/28/04
On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 13:02:26 +0100, Terry Pratchett
<tprat...@unseen.demon.co.uk> wrote:

>I'm kind of having fun with this, but although the mission -- to get
>into Auldale to see the Hammer Inspector Drept -- starts up there, does
>it take me all the way into Auldale?

No.

http://www.pobox.com/~hapgood