Win money with SC, someone does

Tyzaaliz

Mar 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/12/00
Hey guys,

I´ve read an interview with X'Ds~Grrrr... and it´s very nice. You can
find it at http://www.infoceptor.com/interview/grrrr.shtml . He´s now
in Korea and plays in a tourney to win some games and make some money.
He talked about his amount of money he has won on cash tourneys. Here is
his answer:

Pgl season #3, third place = 3400$
Pgl season #4, first place = 10300$
Sports Seoul, Second place = 12500$
Brood War championship, firstplace = 10000$
i2e2 tournament, first place = 2500$

What do you think about this? He´s 17 and travels around the world to
make some tourneys. Krass, isn´t it. Even in Germany he was ;-). BTW,
he´s a guy from Quebec city. Does someone know him, I mean, has someone
met him? From Quebec maybe, we have some people her from Quebec, haven´t
we?

Tyz

"Es gibt nur cool und uncool und wie man sich fühlt!"

Frei nach Dirk, Jan und Arne von der weltbesten Band TOCOTRONIC

Marc -- Homepage: http://www.tu-harburg.de/~sems2410 -- ICQ: 20658853

Yasser Jadidi

Mar 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/12/00
well actually i played yet with him and i talked to him 2 days ago. of
course it is possible to become that good, but have u ever played a gosu?
thats really krass. i would not say he is the best. there r many as good as
him and it will become more n more difficult to become a good starcraft
player.

El Kalif

Tyzaaliz

Mar 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/12/00
Yasser Jadidi wrote:

No, I´m not good enough, to play such average players. As I read the interview,
grr... said, that the Koreans are becoming better and better and it´s very hard
to win a game for him. In Korea they show games on TV. grr... said, they put an
player into a space-suit, some fog in the play-room and than record it for TV.
To my opinion that´s very cool. I would like to see such games, too. Does
someone know, if there are movies or such things like in Quake2 about the best
players in SC. There must be a utility to record such games, is there one? Tell
me please....
BTW, did you win your game against grr... and gosu? Does someone know Ssamjang?
They read his name a few times!

Ayrab

Mar 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/13/00
On Sun, 12 Mar 2000 15:54:16 +0100, Tyzaaliz <tocot...@topmail.de>
sneezed and this is what came out:

>Hey guys,
>
>I扉e read an interview with X'Ds~Grrrr... and it愀 very nice. You can
>find it at http://www.infoceptor.com/interview/grrrr.shtml . He愀 now

>in Korea and plays in a tourney to win some games and make some money.
>He talked about his amount of money he has won on cash tourneys. Here is
>his answer:
>
>Pgl season #3, third place = 3400$
>Pgl season #4, first place = 10300$
>Sports Seoul, Second place = 12500$
>Brood War championship, firstplace = 10000$
>i2e2 tournament, first place = 2500$
>

>What do you think about this? He愀 17 and travels around the world to
>make some tourneys. Krass, isn愒 it. Even in Germany he was ;-). BTW,
>he愀 a guy from Quebec city. Does someone know him, I mean, has someone
>met him? From Quebec maybe, we have some people her from Quebec, haven愒
>we?
>
>Tyz

I almost got to play against Grr... but I knew how good he was so I
left the game. Wouldn't have been a fun game for him, playing against
me and beating me without the slightest bit of challenge.
--
Ayrab, owner of the Troll Gun
"So, they have the internet on computers these days?"-Homer Simpson

Rage of Mages II

Mar 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/14/00
There's Hypercam to record games.
Search for Hypercam on www.yahoo.com