Floor Generator 3ds Max 18l UPD

Crista Rindal

Dec 8, 2023, 8:30:18 AM12/8/23
The window frames and the TV unit were inspired by Mondrian lines too and modeled using the same method mentioned above.
The furniture in the room, particularly the sofa and armchairs, were taken from the Model + Model Vol.7 Library and the bed model was taken from The G Spot by Ramon Zancanaro (the Making Of this image can be found on 3DTotal). I wanted to use this bed in particular so as to break the boxy, square look of the room.

The coffee table and the rest of the accessories were simply modeled in 3ds Max using a low poly modeling method with basic primitives; it was pretty simple and straight forward. I always like to model all the furniture in separate files, and then merge them into the main 3ds Max file.

For the timber flooring I used a Floor Generator script with the settings shown in Fig.04.

Floor Generator 3ds Max 18l UPD
Download https://rajemessa.blogspot.com/?rk=2wJ9Zg

After that I converted the floor object to an editable poly and started moving some timber planks up and down randomly to give it a more realistic look. You can also do this using the Tilt section in the Floor Generator script.

The feature wall was created as a series of boxes moving in and out, with a two-tone timber finish and lighting effect. It was modeled using editable polys and by chamfering the edges. I just added a V-Ray light material to the sides that pop out to give it a more textured look.

Back in the old days, I always struggled to create hardwood parquet floors that would work in any situation. Either my texture maps were big enough to cover large expanses of floor without showing visible tiling but they would show some pixelization when zooming on individual floor planks. Or they were detailed enough to be seen up close but did not cover large enough areas, showing repetitive patterns over a certain distance.

Initially, I solved the dilemma by actually modeling my parquets and texturing individual planks, placed at random, instead of an entire floor. But this was a protracted process and it was only really workable when the floors had reasonably simple shapes (basically rectangles).

A great thing about the Floor Generator is that it uses splines to define the area to be covered with parquet. The only restriction is that the splines must be closed (which is logical if you think of it). This means there are no restrictions on how complex the shape of your floor can be. This was a great advantage for the GH House, with its complex floor plan with few right angles. Floor Generator is also pretty intelligent. If you enclose a closed loop within your floor spline, as long as they are both part of the same spline, the script will understand that you want to blow a hole in your parquet, which is great if you have elements, such as concrete pillars (or tree trunks in the case of exterior wood decks), that must go through the floor.

Having selected one of the splines, I ran the Floor Generator script and pressed the Create button. A generic floor appeared. I also pressed Interactive Update to see my setting changes applied in real time.

The following image shows my settings applied to all the spline objects. The only variation I made was to change the Direction value, which rotates the floor, to make sure the boards were all aligned with the general orientation of each room.

Now that you have your floor, the next step is material creation. (MultiText.jpg) shows the texture maps I used for my floor (well, just four of perhaps 20 different plank textures), each saved as a separate .jpg image. IMPORTANT: If you are using my settings, make sure your plank or board images are HORIZONTAL.

The reflection, reflection glossiness and bump maps are all copies of the diffuse map but with Saturation brought down to zero (grayscale) and some variations in the gamma. Here, there is no recipe but only trial and error until your reflections look good. The image also shows my settings for the main floor material.

Impressive post!! Thanks for the precious information!! 3D
Royal Floors is the only company in the UK which provides 3D Resin Flooring
Solution. 3D royal floor has change the tradition of flooring. To make your
home and office more attractive use our 3D flooring.For further information use our website

I'm using the latest updates for 3DS Max 2020, Vray, Floor Generator and Multimaterial. My material for the floor is using a single multimaterial map node (with 20 maps fed into it). The multimaterial map feeds straight into the diffuse and is then modified with color correction and output nodes etc. for bump and reflection glossiness. The diffuse is mapping properly but the bump and/or glossiness are mapping based on the whole object rather than the individual elements. So the diffuse is looking right for each floorboard but the glossiness and/or bump is mapping to the entire floor rather than the individual board.

It turned out that the problem was UVW mapping was affecting just the bump channel. The poly surface that I used floor generator on had UVW mapping which was effecting just the bump channel, but all other channels (diffuse and reflection glossiness), which are derived from the same maps, where being mapped correctly by the floor generator. I cleared the UVW mapping and collapsed to an editable poly before using floor generator again and this solved the problem.

It seems none of the primitive shapes quite achieve the precise collision needed. However, you can get closer with the other options within the Collision dropdown menu. These options are called the K-DOP Simplified Collision generators.

Regardless, it's important to plan out the steam shower installation. You will want to consider the overall space, the interior, plumbing, electrical, the steam generator, materials and the rest of the room, including ventilation. Let's explore each step in detail.

Where will you locate the steam generator? It can be in a heated attic space, in a closet, or even under a built-in shower bench as long as it is not exposed to the inside of the steam shower space. Be sure to review the electrical and plumbing requirements for the steam generator to determine the ideal placement for it.

Free version is absolutely the same as paid, except of more patterns. So you can test how this modifier behaves on walls. And it's not a fault because it's a... floor generator, not walls or tiles generator :)

This script requires installed floorgenerator plugin actually. Floorgenerator cant create tiles on multiple surfaces in one click. So download free floorgenerator version and try it.
Paid version is just more patterns.

The R&SSMA100B RF and microwave signal generator delivers uncompromising maximum performance. It provides the purest output signals while maintaining the highest output power levels with the lowest harmonics, far outpacing the competition. As the world's leading signal generator, it can handle the most demanding module and system T&M tasks in the RF semiconductor, wireless communications, aerospace and defense industries.

Flexible 2 HU or 3 HU housing3 HU with large 7" display and multiple front panel connectorsErgonomic GUI with touch displayFrequently used menu items can be added to user menus for quick and easy access to any necessary settings in one placeThe R&SSMA100B also has a SCPI macro recorder with a code generator to automatically record manual settings and create an executable MATLAB script

R&SLegacyPro enables the R&SSMA100B to reliably emulate a wide range of legacy generators from vendors such as Keysight, Agilent, HP, Anritsu and Rohde & Schwarz. As a result, the R&SSMA100B can be deployed in legacy systems without major software changes, effectively increasing uptime, lowering cost of ownership and lengthening the useful life of the test system.

A DUT is rarely connected directly to the generator. Cables and other components are often between the generator and the DUT. This shifts the reference plane from the generator RF output to the DUT. An R&SNRP power sensor can be connected to the R&SSMB100B for extremely precise calibration (tenth of a dB) on the new reference plane.

DUTs are often connected to the signal generator via long cables or other frequency dependent components, making it very important to compensate for frequency response. The R&SSMA100B provides a user correction (UCOR) function for this purpose. Together with an R&SNRP power sensor, the UCOR values are automatically determined at the push of a button. A frequency response compensated RF signal is available at the new reference plane for UCOR.

When measuring gain transfer function or output saturation point in amplifiers with an integrated automatic level control (ALC), the signal generator must provide a wide uninterrupted level sweep range. The R&SSMA100B with the R&SSMAB-K724 option provides the following:Blank-free (uninterrupted) level sweep with exceptionally high dynamic rangeHigh level linearity across the entire level sweep range

This video shows how to set up R&SSMW200A vector signal generators and use the RF Ports Alignment option SMW-K545 together with the RFPAL PC software to generate multiple signals that are aligned in amplitude, delay and phase at the input of a multi-port DUT.

I will highlight and go over a few materials throughout this making of, but a key factor in this scene was adding that extra level of detail. Most of the main materials were made from scratch such as the floor, marbles and walls, but if they weren't then more detail was added such as the persimmons with extra layers of dents and scratches. Anomalies and imperfections all help in creating the grand delusion of CGI, so checking references of real life is the key here.

This is the first time I've ever had to use this actually, but without it the floor reflected way too much color onto the walls. I made a desaturated version of the floor material and plugged it into the Global Illumination, Reflection and Refraction slots of a 'Corona ray switch material'. The original floor material was plugged into the Direct override slot of the same ray switch material.
eebf2c3492