WarCraft III Beta

Steven Ung

Feb 26, 2002, 2:28:18 AM2/26/02
You want a pieces of me boyz?! :p

--
Steven Ung, ICQ# : 65203722 Nick : Nuubie
Get paid to be Online. Join Now ;-)
Spedia - http://www.spedia.net/cgi-bin/tz.cgi?run=show_svc&fl=8&vid=1110171
DesktopDollar - http://www.desktopdollars.com/default.asp?id=royung

Steven Ung

Feb 26, 2002, 7:41:55 PM2/26/02
"Moen the Morno" <h-n...@operamail.dot.com.invalid> wrote in message

> On Tue, 26 Feb 2002 15:28:18 +0800, "Steven Ung" <ste...@gtekmy.po.my>
> wrote:
>
> > You want a pieces of me boyz?! :p
>
> Got a server then? Hmm, I'll fire up Trillian so you can tell me in
> private =)

Grrr... I tried it after working hours and :-

1. Connecting to war3.myip.org -> Unable to Connect.

2. Frustrated, I went home. Switch on the computer to install War3 Beta,
"Please Insert Boot Disk". Damn harddisk crash!!1111

Actually to tell you the truth, this is my first time on WarCraft. I've
never played it before.

Cyric the Mad

Feb 26, 2002, 11:22:01 PM2/26/02

Moen the Morno <h-n...@operamail.dot.com.invalid> wrote in message

> Got a server then? Hmm, I'll fire up Trillian so you can tell me in
> private =)

I never say "Ni!"

My life for Nazul!

Down sparky.

Zealot the Crazy Vous

Feb 27, 2002, 1:35:07 AM2/27/02
Ok, so I was shredding some zerglings in alt.games.starcraft on Wed,
27 Feb 2002 08:41:55 +0800, when "Steven Ung" <ste...@gtekmy.po.my> ,
started attacking me out of nowhere. After I got a detector and saw he

was a DT he said "Re: WarCraft III Beta" and I said:
>> > You want a pieces of me boyz?! :p
>>
>> Got a server then? Hmm, I'll fire up Trillian so you can tell me in
>> private =)
>
>Grrr... I tried it after working hours and :-
>
>1. Connecting to war3.myip.org -> Unable to Connect.
>
>2. Frustrated, I went home. Switch on the computer to install War3 Beta,
>"Please Insert Boot Disk". Damn harddisk crash!!1111
>
>Actually to tell you the truth, this is my first time on WarCraft. I've
>never played it before.

that happens sometimes. It's fidgety. I find connecting to your own
server first usually improves your chances of getting connected to the
regular server.

sux about your HD tho :(

--
DOH!
=)

Play Earth! Get Drunk! Join TIE!
http://games.swirve.com/earth
http://www.home.ezclan.com/tie
http://www.tieffa.com/tie
http://www.myebiz.net/tie

Supporter of Charlie Mox the firebat.
http://ktwilson9999.home.attbi.com/charlie_mox.jpg

"Eat a bag of hell." - Cyric The Mad

ICQ:65589349
Zealot the Crazy Vous
Grand 16-Star General and overall director of AGSC operations for the Pronoun Army
http://clix.to/cz
http://pronounarmy.homestead.com/
http://friendtest.com/viewquiz.php?account=Crazy_Zealot
re-vamped sig xp Build 2004.2-SH

Steven Ung

Feb 27, 2002, 1:46:16 AM2/27/02
"Zealot the Crazy Vous" <ktwils...@attbi.com> wrote in message

> Ok, so I was shredding some zerglings in alt.games.starcraft on Wed,
> 27 Feb 2002 08:41:55 +0800, when "Steven Ung" <ste...@gtekmy.po.my> ,
> started attacking me out of nowhere. After I got a detector and saw he
> >>
> >> Got a server then? Hmm, I'll fire up Trillian so you can tell me in
> >> private =)
> >
> >Grrr... I tried it after working hours and :-
> >
> >1. Connecting to war3.myip.org -> Unable to Connect.
> >
> >2. Frustrated, I went home. Switch on the computer to install War3 Beta,
> >"Please Insert Boot Disk". Damn harddisk crash!!1111
> >
> >Actually to tell you the truth, this is my first time on WarCraft. I've
> >never played it before.
>
> that happens sometimes. It's fidgety. I find connecting to your own
> server first usually improves your chances of getting connected to the
> regular server.

Connect to *my* own server? What do you mean ? Shed some light on this
Nuubie!

> sux about your HD tho :(

Yeah, now I've to find issue a P/O from our company. I really hate doing all
those paper work, if you know what I mean :-)

Zealot the Crazy Vous

Feb 27, 2002, 1:58:40 AM2/27/02
Ok, so I was shredding some zerglings in alt.games.starcraft on Wed,
27 Feb 2002 14:46:16 +0800, when "Steven Ung" <ste...@gtekmy.po.my> ,

started attacking me out of nowhere. After I got a detector and saw he
was a DT he said "Re: WarCraft III Beta" and I said:
>"Zealot the Crazy Vous" <ktwils...@attbi.com> wrote in message
>> Ok, so I was shredding some zerglings in alt.games.starcraft on Wed,
>> 27 Feb 2002 08:41:55 +0800, when "Steven Ung" <ste...@gtekmy.po.my> ,
>> started attacking me out of nowhere. After I got a detector and saw he

>> >Grrr... I tried it after working hours and :-
>> >
>> >1. Connecting to war3.myip.org -> Unable to Connect.
>> >
>> >2. Frustrated, I went home. Switch on the computer to install War3 Beta,
>> >"Please Insert Boot Disk". Damn harddisk crash!!1111
>> >
>> >Actually to tell you the truth, this is my first time on WarCraft. I've
>> >never played it before.
>>
>> that happens sometimes. It's fidgety. I find connecting to your own
>> server first usually improves your chances of getting connected to the
>> regular server.
>
>Connect to *my* own server? What do you mean ? Shed some light on this
>Nuubie!

You can(and I frequently do) host your own battle.net server with the
BnetD server software downloadable from that www.war3pub.net link I
gave you last night. The server also works with Starcraft, Diablo 2,
and WC2 BNE.

>> sux about your HD tho :(
>Yeah, now I've to find issue a P/O from our company. I really hate doing all
>those paper work, if you know what I mean :-)

hehehehe....

)(av.-.)3onl)

Feb 27, 2002, 4:04:30 AM2/27/02

"Steven Ung" <ste...@gtekmy.po.my> wrote in message

> You want a pieces of me boyz?! :p

I "own" a piece of you ;)

Also i heard of a new Trojan called lan crack and laying near warIII beta,
be aware.

Steven Ung

Feb 27, 2002, 4:14:00 AM2/27/02
")(av.-.)3onl)" <maxwell....@wanadoo.fr> wrote in message

> "Steven Ung" <ste...@gtekmy.po.my> wrote in message
> > You want a pieces of me boyz?! :p
> >
> I "own" a piece of you ;)

Yeah, you're too gosu for me, be it WarCraft or StarCraft. Me = Nuubie.

> Also i heard of a new Trojan called lan crack and laying near warIII beta,
> be aware.

Wow.... thanks for the info.