Is there any way to get past the 200 units limit?

Bruce

Apr 15, 2002, 7:42:08 PM4/15/02
I was just wondering if there is any way to get past the 200 units limit
because I love to do mass attack and it really annoys me when I can only
make 200 units. Thanks.

Grok[vL]

Apr 16, 2002, 6:27:34 PM4/16/02
On Mon, 15 Apr 2002 18:42:08 -0500, "Bruce" <secreta...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>I was just wondering if there is any way to get past the 200 units limit
>because I love to do mass attack and it really annoys me when I can only
>make 200 units. Thanks.

Two ways.

1. Be Protoss and use Mind Control on an enemy or ally's drone or
SCV. Then build a worker factory(hatchery or command center) and go
from there.

2. Play Team Melee games and you'll have two slots or more on your
team. Each slot gives you 200 control of the indicated race.

Grok
Valhalla Legends
Web: http://www.valhallalegends.com
Battle.Net: use-bncs02.battle.net
Channel: Clan [vL]

Steven Ung

Apr 16, 2002, 7:57:47 PM4/16/02
"Bruce" <secreta...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> I was just wondering if there is any way to get past the 200 units limit
> because I love to do mass attack and it really annoys me when I can only
> make 200 units. Thanks.

No

--
Steven Ung, ICQ# : 65203722 Nick : Nuubie
Get paid to be Online. Join Now ;-)

Majin Kai

Apr 17, 2002, 2:30:02 AM4/17/02
"Bruce" <secreta...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<a9i5rt$4f5$1...@suaar1ab.prod.compuserve.com>...
> I was just wondering if there is any way to get past the 200 units limit
> because I love to do mass attack and it really annoys me when I can only
> make 200 units. Thanks.

Here are some suggestions straight from my sources at Blizzard:

1) While you're playing Starcraft hold down Alt + Tab and this will
allow you to circumvent the 200# for supply. This is the first part
of the cheat. Then hit Ctrl + Alt + Delete *twice* and you will now
have an unnlimited # for units.
When your computer screen goes black this means that the code was
successful and is presently uploading to SC.

2) Alternatively you can hold down F4 for the entire game with your
vestigial human tailbone and the same thing will occur. This is much
harder to do because the vestigial human tailbone isn't very long and
humans haven't needed it in, oh, seven million years. The most gosu
players can do this while playing a 1v7c game, having cybersex with
six girls on AIM, *and* getting it on with their two girlfriends in
realtime while playing pingpong against the entire Chinese pingpong
team. (Wow!) These players are the envy of the chobo everywhere.

3) Use Mind Control on critters. They will join your army with
cloaking ability, full upgrades, and stimpack. Click on them for
funny quotes like "Eat a bag of hell".

ChristianM

Apr 17, 2002, 9:38:09 AM4/17/02
On Mon, 15 Apr 2002 18:42:08 -0500, "Bruce" <secreta...@yahoo.com>
ordered a probe to warp in the following text:

>I was just wondering if there is any way to get past the 200 units limit
>because I love to do mass attack and it really annoys me when I can only
>make 200 units. Thanks.

If you are playing a NR20 game on a big money map (and nobody is
slowing the game down with a slow hack of some sort), you can have
your terran ally build like 20 starports with ctrl tower and make BCs
Then you can have your 20 dark archons MC these BCs and you don't even
have to worry about a supply limit. Oh, and by the way arbiters can
cloak them!! Same thing goes for guardians (which is much faster, but
cannot attack air)

Bruce

Apr 17, 2002, 5:01:17 PM4/17/02
Thanks

Steven Ung

Apr 17, 2002, 8:00:36 PM4/17/02
"ChristianM" <nom...@none.net> wrote in message

One piece of advise. Stop playing those gh3y maps and start playing Blizzard
authenticated maps if you really want to get better at StarCraft.

Zealot The Crazy Vous

Apr 18, 2002, 1:53:16 AM4/18/02
Ok, so I was shredding some zerglings in alt.games.starcraft on Thu,
18 Apr 2002 08:00:36 +0800, when "Steven Ung" <ste...@gtekmy.po.my>,
started attacking me out of nowhere. After I got a detector and saw he
was a DT, he said "Re: Is there any way to get past the 200 units
limit?" and I said::

>One piece of advise. Stop playing those gh3y maps and start playing Blizzard
>authenticated maps if you really want to get better at StarCraft.

I like the Gamei LT better than the Blizz one. Does that make me
gh3y?? :P

(I know the answer to the question, morno. Do you?)

--
DOH!
=)

Play Earth! Get Drunk! Join TIE!
http://games.swirve.com/earth
http://www.home.ezclan.com/tie
http://www.tieffa.com/tie
http://www.myebiz.net/tie

Supporter of Charlie Mox the firebat.
http://ktwilson9999.home.attbi.com/charlie_mox.jpg

"Eat a bag of hell." - Cyric The Mad

ICQ:65589349
Zealot the Crazy Vous
Grand 16-Star General and overall director of AGSC operations for the Pronoun Army
http://clix.to/cz
http://pronounarmy.homestead.com/
http://friendtest.com/viewquiz.php?account=Crazy_Zealot
re-vamped sig xp Build 2004.2-SH

Majin Kai

Apr 18, 2002, 1:59:14 AM4/18/02
"Steven Ung" <ste...@gtekmy.po.my> wrote in message news:<a9l2kd$3sl2k$1...@ID-121643.news.dfncis.de>...

> "ChristianM" <nom...@none.net> wrote in message
> > On Mon, 15 Apr 2002 18:42:08 -0500, "Bruce" <secreta...@yahoo.com>
> > ordered a probe to warp in the following text:
> >
> > >I was just wondering if there is any way to get past the 200 units limit
> > >because I love to do mass attack and it really annoys me when I can only
> > >make 200 units. Thanks.
> > >

> > If you are playing a NR20 game on a big money map (and nobody is
> > slowing the game down with a slow hack of some sort), you can have
> > your terran ally build like 20 starports with ctrl tower and make BCs
> > Then you can have your 20 dark archons MC these BCs and you don't even
> > have to worry about a supply limit. Oh, and by the way arbiters can
> > cloak them!! Same thing goes for guardians (which is much faster, but
> > cannot attack air)
>
> One piece of advise. Stop playing those gh3y maps and start playing Blizzard
> authenticated maps if you really want to get better at StarCraft.

Otherwise he will never be gosu!

Steven Ung

Apr 18, 2002, 2:00:41 AM4/18/02
"Zealot The Crazy Vous" <ktwils...@attbi.com> wrote in message

> Ok, so I was shredding some zerglings in alt.games.starcraft on Thu,
> 18 Apr 2002 08:00:36 +0800, when "Steven Ung" <ste...@gtekmy.po.my>,
> started attacking me out of nowhere. After I got a detector and saw he
> was a DT, he said "Re: Is there any way to get past the 200 units
> limit?" and I said::
> >One piece of advise. Stop playing those gh3y maps and start playing
Blizzard
> >authenticated maps if you really want to get better at StarCraft.
>
> I like the Gamei LT better than the Blizz one. Does that make me gh3y?? :P

It doesn't matter what map, just not those bazillion minerals type.

> (I know the answer to the question, morno. Do you?)

Apparently you do.

ChristianM

Apr 18, 2002, 7:46:33 PM4/18/02
On Thu, 18 Apr 2002 08:00:36 +0800, "Steven Ung" <ste...@gtekmy.po.my>

ordered a probe to warp in the following text:

>"ChristianM" <nom...@none.net> wrote in message
>> On Mon, 15 Apr 2002 18:42:08 -0500, "Bruce" <secreta...@yahoo.com>
>> ordered a probe to warp in the following text:
>>
>> >I was just wondering if there is any way to get past the 200 units limit
>> >because I love to do mass attack and it really annoys me when I can only
>> >make 200 units. Thanks.
>> >

>> If you are playing a NR20 game on a big money map (and nobody is
>> slowing the game down with a slow hack of some sort), you can have
>> your terran ally build like 20 starports with ctrl tower and make BCs
>> Then you can have your 20 dark archons MC these BCs and you don't even
>> have to worry about a supply limit. Oh, and by the way arbiters can
>> cloak them!! Same thing goes for guardians (which is much faster, but
>> cannot attack air)
>
>One piece of advise. Stop playing those gh3y maps and start playing Blizzard
>authenticated maps if you really want to get better at StarCraft.
>--
>Steven Ung, ICQ# : 65203722 Nick : Nuubie
>Get paid to be Online. Join Now ;-)
>Spedia - http://www.spedia.net/cgi-bin/tz.cgi?run=show_svc&fl=8&vid=1110171
>DesktopDollar - http://www.desktopdollars.com/default.asp?id=royung

Hmm. I'm not the best and I don't care to be. But I play all kinds
of maps. I can hold my own in any kind of game, any kind of map.
Even one's I've just downloaded because all I have to do is tab out
and look at them with emerald placer editor. I play REAL maps just as
much as maps you refer to as "gh3y" because it's all Starcraft
Broodwar. And the genie of money maps was in fact let out of the
bottle by Blizzard or have you never heard of Big Game Hunters? I
also play Use Map Settings because it's all fun to me. None of it is
"gh3y"

Steven Ung

Apr 18, 2002, 8:07:04 PM4/18/02

> On Thu, 18 Apr 2002 08:00:36 +0800, "Steven Ung" <ste...@gtekmy.po.my>
> ordered a probe to warp in the following text:
>

> >One piece of advise. Stop playing those gh3y maps and start playing
Blizzard
> >authenticated maps if you really want to get better at StarCraft.
>
> Hmm. I'm not the best and I don't care to be. But I play all kinds
> of maps. I can hold my own in any kind of game, any kind of map.
> Even one's I've just downloaded because all I have to do is tab out
> and look at them with emerald placer editor. I play REAL maps just as
> much as maps you refer to as "gh3y" because it's all Starcraft
> Broodwar. And the genie of money maps was in fact let out of the
> bottle by Blizzard or have you never heard of Big Game Hunters?

That is a 'gh3y' map too, IMO.

> I also play Use Map Settings because it's all fun to me. None of it is
"gh3y"

1v1 on normal map? Gamei LT or if you prefer, BGH.

StormTrooper

Apr 18, 2002, 8:57:47 PM4/18/02

> "ChristianM" <nom...@none.net> wrote in message
> > On Thu, 18 Apr 2002 08:00:36 +0800, "Steven Ung" <ste...@gtekmy.po.my>
> > ordered a probe to warp in the following text:
> >

> > >One piece of advise. Stop playing those gh3y maps and start playing
> Blizzard
> > >authenticated maps if you really want to get better at StarCraft.
> >
> > Hmm. I'm not the best and I don't care to be. But I play all kinds
> > of maps. I can hold my own in any kind of game, any kind of map.
> > Even one's I've just downloaded because all I have to do is tab out
> > and look at them with emerald placer editor. I play REAL maps just as
> > much as maps you refer to as "gh3y" because it's all Starcraft
> > Broodwar. And the genie of money maps was in fact let out of the
> > bottle by Blizzard or have you never heard of Big Game Hunters?
>
> That is a 'gh3y' map too, IMO.
>
> > I also play Use Map Settings because it's all fun to me. None of it is
> "gh3y"
>
> 1v1 on normal map? Gamei LT or if you prefer, BGH.
> --
> Steven Ung, ICQ# : 65203722 Nick : Nuubie

Have you seen my BGH replay, Steven? :O
Simply get over 50 hatcheries, and voila. You have a neverending supply of
troops.

Steven Ung

Apr 18, 2002, 9:25:45 PM4/18/02
"StormTrooper" <st...@nospam.com> wrote in message

> "Steven Ung" <ste...@gtekmy.po.my> wrote in message
> > "ChristianM" <nom...@none.net> wrote in message
> > > On Thu, 18 Apr 2002 08:00:36 +0800, "Steven Ung" <ste...@gtekmy.po.my>
> > > ordered a probe to warp in the following text:

> > Blizzard
> > >
> > > Hmm. I'm not the best and I don't care to be. But I play all kinds
> > > of maps. I can hold my own in any kind of game, any kind of map.
> > > Even one's I've just downloaded because all I have to do is tab out
> > > and look at them with emerald placer editor. I play REAL maps just as
> > > much as maps you refer to as "gh3y" because it's all Starcraft
> > > Broodwar. And the genie of money maps was in fact let out of the
> > > bottle by Blizzard or have you never heard of Big Game Hunters?
> >
> > That is a 'gh3y' map too, IMO.
> >
> > > I also play Use Map Settings because it's all fun to me. None of it
is
> > "gh3y"
> >
> > 1v1 on normal map? Gamei LT or if you prefer, BGH.
>
> Have you seen my BGH replay, Steven? :O
> Simply get over 50 hatcheries, and voila. You have a neverending supply of
> troops.
That replay was 'gh3y' too. :-)

Your enemies were all newbies or don't know how to rush or counter a 2v1
rush :-)

--
Steven Ung, ICQ# : 65203722 Nick : Nuubie

ChristianM

Apr 18, 2002, 9:40:11 PM4/18/02
On Fri, 19 Apr 2002 08:07:04 +0800, "Steven Ung" <ste...@gtekmy.po.my>

Sure I'll play you at LT which Gateway and Channel?

ChristianM

Apr 18, 2002, 9:50:12 PM4/18/02
MAJOR SNIP

Actually just ICQ me with that stuff in addition to posting it here so
people can watch if they want it would be faster that way because I
don't think I'm gonna get headers for a while.

Steven Ung

Apr 18, 2002, 9:54:42 PM4/18/02

> On Fri, 19 Apr 2002 08:07:04 +0800, "Steven Ung" <ste...@gtekmy.po.my>
> ordered a probe to warp in the following text:
>
> >"ChristianM" <nom...@none.net> wrote in message
> >> On Thu, 18 Apr 2002 08:00:36 +0800, "Steven Ung" <ste...@gtekmy.po.my>
> >> ordered a probe to warp in the following text:

> >Blizzard
> >>
> >> Hmm. I'm not the best and I don't care to be. But I play all kinds
> >> of maps. I can hold my own in any kind of game, any kind of map.
> >> Even one's I've just downloaded because all I have to do is tab out
> >> and look at them with emerald placer editor. I play REAL maps just as
> >> much as maps you refer to as "gh3y" because it's all Starcraft
> >> Broodwar. And the genie of money maps was in fact let out of the
> >> bottle by Blizzard or have you never heard of Big Game Hunters?
> >
> >That is a 'gh3y' map too, IMO.
> >
> >> I also play Use Map Settings because it's all fun to me. None of it is
> >"gh3y"
> >
> >1v1 on normal map? Gamei LT or if you prefer, BGH.
>
> Sure I'll play you at LT which Gateway and Channel?
USWest, channel BroodWar Mas-1

Nick = Nuubie, what's yours?

ChristianM

Apr 18, 2002, 10:06:01 PM4/18/02
SNIP

>Nick = Nuubie, what's yours?
SNIP

ChristianM and BTW I'm in the channel right now

Steven Ung

Apr 18, 2002, 10:12:52 PM4/18/02
"ChristianM" <nom...@none.net> wrote in message

BTW, I'm working right now :-)

I'm from Malaysia.

ChristianM

Apr 18, 2002, 10:44:29 PM4/18/02
SNIP

Okay in that case just tell me when you can meet in that channel and
I'll try aind come.

Steven Ung

Apr 18, 2002, 10:55:26 PM4/18/02

> SNIP
>
> Okay in that case just tell me when you can meet in that channel and
> I'll try aind come.
Try in another 14 hours from NOW :-)

Bewarned, I've stop playing for almost a month now. :-)