Playstaion Motherboard?

Dan0Man00

Jun 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/13/99
hi,
i was wondering if any one could help me out here. a few weeks ago my
playstation motherboard was damaged in a freak accident, and i'm already going
into withdrawl with summer on the horizon. i was wondering if anyone had any
spare ones that they were willing to sell. Preferably an NTSC PU8 motherboard.
if you do, or know someone that has one and is willing to sell it, please email
me at:
WantPSM...@hotmail.com
thanks.

belial

Jun 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/14/99

Dan0Man00 wrote in message <19990613180200...@ng-fn1.aol.com>...

>hi,
>i was wondering if any one could help me out here. a few weeks ago my
>playstation motherboard was damaged in a freak accident, and i'm already
going
>into withdrawl with summer on the horizon.

Freak accident? didn't happen to involve yourself, a mod chip, and a
soldering iron by any chance?

..belial..

Rikki Prince

Jun 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/14/99

> >hi,
> >i was wondering if any one could help me out here. a few weeks ago my
> >playstation motherboard was damaged in a freak accident, and i'm already
> going
> >into withdrawl with summer on the horizon.
>
> Freak accident? didn't happen to involve yourself, a mod chip, and a
> soldering iron by any chance?
>
> ..belial..

Lol!
Why don't you buy a second hand PlayStation, then you'll get another case,
which you could spray or something...
Also, it'd probably be easier than trying to get a motherboard off
someone...

gazw

Jun 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/14/99

Dan0Man00 wrote in message <19990613180200...@ng-fn1.aol.com>...
>hi,
>i was wondering if any one could help me out here. a few weeks ago my
>playstation motherboard was damaged in a freak accident, and i'm already
going
>into withdrawl with summer on the horizon. i was wondering if anyone had
any
>spare ones that they were willing to sell. Preferably an NTSC PU8
motherboard.
>if you do, or know someone that has one and is willing to sell it, please
email
>me at:
>WantPSM...@hotmail.com
>thanks.

Hmm, I`d go with Rikki here , playstations are less than a ton now new ,
so second hand they`ve gotta be cheap . Never looked inside any of the
playstations I`ve had , though the ntsc suggests you`ve got an imported
machine . Maybe as well to post to other sony/ playstation/ games sites ,
you might find more help there .

gaz