#hardware-console-2021-06-08

no-e...@netyaroze-europe.com

Jun 7, 2021, 9:10:46 PM6/7/21
@Gobousei#7592 - 2021-06-07 22:25
Are you loading libps.exe and the yaroze program as separate files or combined into a single one? It didn't work for me when I loaded libps and then launched the exe.
---------------

@Garcia#3676 - 2021-06-08 00:20
....Replying to....
Gobousei#7592
2021-06-07 22:25:55.793000
Are you loading libps.exe and the yaroze program as separate files or combined into a single one? It didn't work for me when I loaded libps and then launched the exe.
....Replying to....

.....Attachment....exefix32.exe - 5120B
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/827671112480718863/851616643968532510/exefix32.exe
.....Attachment....
the ecoff needs to be "fixed" first
mono nops.exe /fast /bin 0x8000F800 libps.exe /dev/ttyUSB0
mono nops.exe /slow /exe walk.exe /m
CTRL C to break out of TTY

mono nops.exe /halt
mono nops.exe /cont
Both work, but reloading the exe auto starts it but fails.

I was testing with the danhans_pong.psx demo and a reload in between /halt and /cont works

nops.exe is a great tool, there's a lot it can do with no CDROM... upload data, exe, and mem dump, but still WIP
---------------

@Garcia#3676 - 2021-06-08 00:26
some cheat cart ROMS:
http://www.psxdev.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1361&start=20#p17791
http://psx.arthus.net/roms/
---------------

Discord: netyaroze-europe
https://discord.gg/QjnKns8e38
Channel: #hardware-console
Date: 2021-06-08

no-e...@netyaroze-europe.com

Jun 8, 2021, 7:09:58 AM6/8/21
@Garcia#3676 - 2021-06-08 10:27
.....Attachment....eco2exe32.exe - 6144B
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/827671112480718863/851769378671296532/eco2exe32.exe
.....Attachment....
sorry it's not that one... it's eco2exe32 which also patches it to psx format... so many files lol