Normal CDs on a Yaroze machine?

Pugwash

Dec 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/28/98
Hi,
I was about to buy a yaroze, but do they play normal playstation games too?
My grey one is a bit knackered since I bought it ages ago.

Pugwash

Mario Wynands

Dec 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/29/98
Pugwash wrote in message <7683im$o55$1...@news5.svr.pol.co.uk>...

>Hi,
>I was about to buy a yaroze, but do they play normal playstation games too?
>My grey one is a bit knackered since I bought it ages ago.

I never had a problem playing normal games on mine.

Regards

Mario
ma...@sidhe.co.nz
www.sidhe.co.nz

Rikki Prince

Dec 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/29/98
The Net Yaroze plays normal games from any territory, so if in Europe, you
can play Japanese, and American games. However to do this best, you need an
NTSC compatible TV, and a scart lead.

Pugwash

Dec 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/30/98
Thanx. I wouldn't be without my scart lead anyway.
Pugwash

Rikki Prince <rpr...@dircon.co.uk> wrote in message