Official Net Yaroze Site

gazw

May 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/14/00
Still unable to access , been a week or so now . Anyone else still got the
problem ?
Help................

gaz

Rikki Prince

May 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/15/00

I can't either - it's looking bad. Hopefully it's only the server updates
they talked about a while ago. I wonder if Sony would give out a list of
member details, so we could set up a site - though keep the security (it's
easy to set up the password protection), as Sony wouldn't like it if we were
putting game binaries into the public.

Rikki

gazw

May 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/15/00

>I can't either - it's looking bad. Hopefully it's only the server updates
>they talked about a while ago. I wonder if Sony would give out a list of
>member details, so we could set up a site - though keep the security (it's
>easy to set up the password protection), as Sony wouldn't like it if we
were
>putting game binaries into the public.
>
>Rikki

Thnaks for that Rikki ....hmmm doesn`t sound too good does it ? Though I
never noticed the site go down ( March 31st was it ? ) when they said it
would . Maybe they just got their dates wrong .

gaz

Rikki Prince

May 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/16/00
> Thnaks for that Rikki ....hmmm doesn`t sound too good does it ? Though I
> never noticed the site go down ( March 31st was it ? ) when they said it
> would . Maybe they just got their dates wrong .

Hopefully. Maybe 31st March was "Internet Department - You'll get x amount
of money", as that's getting towards the end/start of financial years, so
they decided to buy some new servers or whatever, and told us March 31st,
but it took a good month or two to actually get the money, sort out other
things, and finally buy the servers/software, so only now have they got
around to installing it. However, I haven't the slightest clue what goes on
in a massive company like Sony Europe.

Rikki