I'm programming GAY HARDCORE PORN games for the Playstation!!!

已查看 5 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Victor Smootbank

未读,
2008年1月15日 03:31:142008/1/15
收件人
Sex means $$$, there are so many violent video games but
not enough porn games. We're making gay porn games:

For example :

- Advanced Assfucking Simulator

Our great anal-sex simulation teaches you how to fuck an
asshole without destroying the anus.

- Cocksucking Championship

Our great oral-sex game teaches you how to suck cock,
including deep-throat sex and swallowing the cum.

- Fisting Olympics

Teaches you how to fist your partner, how to penetrate
his asshole with your mighty fist.

- Penis Fighting

Two men fighting each other with their dicks.

- Panty-Sniffer Extreme!

Steal the panties of crossdressing men and cum on them.

Coming soon!!!

0 个新帖子