#programming-gnu-gcc-2021-08-20

1 view

no-e...@netyaroze-europe.com

Aug 20, 2021, 7:06:50 AM8/20/21
@Garcia#3676 - 2021-08-20 09:20
I cant seem to get a NY exec from C:PSX3 to working in GDB and the GDB32 I built using DJGPP v2.
Its produces the same exec to C:cygnusbinpsx-gcc.exe when comparing the check sample executable.
The interesting thing is, the exes made by chrisRXs toolchain works fine.
Obviously the OG NY GCC also works fine, the issue there is dosbox... DJGPP v2 version might help.
Code Warriors debugger is pretty impressive, shame theres no command line interface to the CW compiler... the CW IDE isnt that great.
But I think... for now... I ll see if a C:PSX3 code base can also work with CW and CW debugger
https://github.com/ChrisRx/mipsel-ecoff-toolchain

Discord: netyaroze-europe
https://discord.gg/QjnKns8e38
Channel: #programming-gnu-gcc