#hardware-console-2021-06-07

no-e...@netyaroze-europe.com

Jun 7, 2021, 12:13:38 PM6/7/21
@Gobousei#7592 - 2021-06-07 12:30
I don't want to mix Net Yaroze games with games made using other SDKs.
---------------

@Garcia#3676 - 2021-06-07 12:33
good point!, I have a soft spot for psxsdk... but your right 🙂
---------------

@Garcia#3676 - 2021-06-07 12:36
Hey Qobol, you asked me about using a cheat cart, I got my v3 gameshark and put unirom on it... it's okay with the NY lib, but there's a few things I can't figure out yet... the main one, being how to reload the (fixed) ecoff exe without reloaded libps.exe... and nops.exe works in winXP via mono 😉
---------------

@Gobousei#7592 - 2021-06-07 12:47
I have to try again and I'll let you know how it went.

@Garcia#3676 - 2021-06-07 14:19
i was messing with it, you can /halt, reload the exe and do /cont and it should continue.... nops.exe is still pretty new... but I'll add it to the XPVM 🙂

Discord: netyaroze-europe
https://discord.gg/QjnKns8e38
Channel: #hardware-console
Date: 2021-06-07