#ny-games-demos-2021-06-06

no-e...@netyaroze-europe.com

Jun 5, 2021, 9:08:00 PM6/5/21
@Garcia#3676 - 2021-06-05 21:44
That's a shame, yeah I noticed it would remove archives if the domain got squatted by resellers using robot.txt ... that got fixed thankfully... archive.org isn't perfect but it's better then nothing .
---------------

@Garcia#3676 - 2021-06-06 00:38
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFBU_If_TWg
---------------

@Garcia#3676 - 2021-06-06 00:38
I removed the other game channel... too many channels gets confusing
---------------

Discord: netyaroze-europe
https://discord.gg/QjnKns8e38
Channel: #ny-games-demos
Date: 2021-06-06

no-e...@netyaroze-europe.com

Jun 6, 2021, 12:12:46 PM6/6/21
@Luís CrispX#9280 - 2021-06-06 11:07
....Replying to....
Garcia#3676
2021-06-05 21:44:20.489000
That's a shame, yeah I noticed it would remove archives if the domain got squatted by resellers using robot.txt ... that got fixed thankfully... archive.org isn't perfect but it's better then nothing .
....Replying to....

I was able to access even to works of hentai, anime, music, rare files, emulators like mame, and all of that good stuff, back in the 1998 pages people who made works in japan. We still are able to get a little things but not to success was in the end of 2010.

@Luís CrispX#9280 - 2021-06-06 11:08
They remove more then 80% and google search too. Google is the worst website to find anything today. Even deleted youtube videos.