#ny-games-demos-2021-06-20

1 view

no-e...@netyaroze-europe.com

Jun 20, 2021, 12:11:46 PM6/20/21
@Gobousei#7592 - 2021-06-20 15:33
.....Attachment....OldDemos-PSXchoplifter.zip - 275566B
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/827474467106062336/856194973804003358/OldDemos-PSXchoplifter.zip
.....Attachment....
I downloaded this from http://john.hiddennetwork.co.uk/OldAndUnfinished/YarozeDemo.htm but now the whole site is down and there is no backup.
---------------

@Gobousei#7592 - 2021-06-20 15:54
.....Attachment....SOS_Source.zip - 3924786B
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/827474467106062336/856200377761398854/SOS_Source.zip
.....Attachment....
This is one of those games made with CodeWarrior using MWbload for loading assets instead of pre-loading them to memory. I tried to replace those lines to make it work on emulators and regular playstations as I did with other games but this one doesn't work. The best I got was a partially working version which was playable on pcsx using the hle bios: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZg8PiD8w24
---------------

@Gobousei#7592 - 2021-06-20 15:56
.....Attachment....Roads_Source.zip - 858069B
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/827474467106062336/856200953005867028/Roads_Source.zip
.....Attachment....
And this is an example of an original source using MWbload and an altered version with my modifications.

Discord: netyaroze-europe
https://discord.gg/QjnKns8e38
Channel: #ny-games-demos
Date: 2021-06-20