#hardware-comms-2021-08-15

no-e...@netyaroze-europe.com

Aug 15, 2021, 5:06:40 AM8/15/21
@Garcia#3676 - 2021-08-15 09:04
I ended up patching the yaroze boot disc to default to 115200bps... it seems to work okay.
---------------

@Garcia#3676 - 2021-08-15 09:04
I also, made it into a single PSX-EXE (libps.exe & mon.exe)
---------------

@Garcia#3676 - 2021-08-15 09:05
and flashed it onto a cheat cart.. its pretty cool
---------------

Discord: netyaroze-europe
https://discord.gg/QjnKns8e38
Channel: #hardware-comms
Date: 2021-08-15

no-e...@netyaroze-europe.com

Aug 15, 2021, 7:02:50 AM8/15/21
@Garcia#3676 - 2021-08-15 09:14
I think nops is still better on the cart tho...

@Garcia#3676 - 2021-08-15 09:16
danhans also let me know about this little app... it compresses PS1 executables to a small size and self extracts in RAM... I guess, this is pretty use full for sending full combined PSX-EXE files... I havent tried it as yet tho... but it runs in win32
https://github.com/upx/upx/blob/master/src/stub/mipsel.r3000-ps1.h