#in-the-media-2021-06-13

no-e...@netyaroze-europe.com

Jun 13, 2021, 7:06:11 AM6/13/21
@Garcia#3676 - 2021-06-13 06:56
....Replying to....
Gobousei#7592
2021-05-26 18:33:58.534000
I had bookmarked this link but the content is gone and I didn't download it while it was still available:
https://archive.org/details/edgeuk225/page/n69/mode/2up
It was an article about PlayStation Camp and it also mentioned the origin of the Net Yaroze. Apparently, it all started in Japan with the Band Yaroze music contest organized by Sony. They thought it would be a good idea making something similar for creating videogames. The result was the Game Yaroze program:
https://web.archive.org/web/20201020134507/http://gameyarouze.com/gyzd_index.html
And they later created the Net Yaroze for amateur game developers.
I can't find another copy anywhere else. It was Edge UK issue 225 March 2011.
....Replying to....

Your right, something happened on archive.org's magazine archive acc, the "Edge Magazine Collection" shows up in the search but most (if not all) have been removed

Discord: netyaroze-europe
https://discord.gg/QjnKns8e38
Channel: #in-the-media
Date: 2021-06-13