Sony is the biggest lying...

(Marty )

Mar 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/9/00
thieving organization there is on the whole planet!

I sent my sim disc of GT 2 off to them nearly 2 months ago. I've
contacted them many times and each time they confirm my address to be
correct. They said that they would send a replacement, and again, a
third replacement after the first 2 were lost in the mail. They say they
are having a rash of lost disc's in the mail. At one time they said they
sent them insured. Uncle Sam....you and I basically...are paying for
them. I believe Sony is ripping off the US Postal service in order to
pay the added cost of correcting their screw-up. One time when I called,
the person said that Priority mail doesn't ship to P.O. boxes. The first
time I called, the person said it usually takes 15 days to receive
through the postal service.

If the PS 2 were made of 24K gold and handed to me on a silver platter,
I would not accept it. I will not allow Sony's name to be uttered by any
of my family ever again.

If any of you want to support that thieving lying company; good luck.
I've spent the last red penny on their crap. They are in my black book
to stay.

Rikki Prince

Mar 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/10/00
> I sent my sim disc of GT 2 off to them nearly 2 months ago.

Why didn't you just take the game back to the shop you bought it from? They
should've refunded you if it was faulty - let them deal with Sony, they're
bound to have more influence over Sony, as they buy mass numbers from
them...

Rikki

(Marty )

Mar 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/10/00
I talked with Playstation tech last night and they said they would send
me another sim disc via Fed Express overnight...that I would have it the
next day (today) if I gave them a physical address (not a P.O. Box). I
gave them the address to a relative that would be there to receive it.
NEWS FLASH! It didn't come. I still don't have my $40 game. So now I'm
convinced that Sony isn't sending them out...rather than manipulating
the postal service for them to be lost. Is Sony a severely sucking
company or what?