BAttle MAsters TI-82

Lance Linton

Jun 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/21/99
VISIT MY WEBPAGE
http://members.tripod.com/~Z_A_R/home.html
Click straight to my RPG Tavern chat room on TalkCity.com.

belial

Jun 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/23/99

Lance Linton wrote in message
<11201-37...@newsd-101.iap.bryant.webtv.net>...
>I know it may seem a bit primitive but the Ti-82 graphics calculator
>along with other TI-80 and Ti-90 calculators do have the function to let
>you program your own games for those of you who are unaware of these
>calculators. One dream of mine to to make my own game and the black
>playstation is a bit too expensive for me.

Hang on, your using the internet? OHHH!!!! web tv! ahhh..

hmmm...

well, if you don't have a PC, then it sounds like you need a setup that only
uses a grey PSX. and there will be one coming, eventually.

..belial..

simon

Jun 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/23/99

>Hang on, your using the internet? OHHH!!!! web tv! ahhh..

Why can't you program the web-tv, whats it got?

Simon

belial

Jun 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/25/99

Rikki Prince wrote in message <3772...@newsread3.dircon.co.uk>...

>> well, if you don't have a PC, then it sounds like you need a setup that
>only
>> uses a grey PSX. and there will be one coming, eventually.
>
>Why do you say that? Anyway using a normal PlayStation can be done with AR
>etc...

It was my guess that he didn't have a PC at all. So no, it can't be done
with AR etc..

If he had a PC, he could program that, if he has to program a calculator,
and uses Web-TV to get on the internet, its a fairly good bet that he hasnt
got a PC.

of course, if he picks one up cheap, he'd be away.

..belial..