How can I play DDR 4th Mix?

Mike

Mar 20, 2001, 9:12:39 PM3/20/01
Hey all

I just received the original DDR 4th Mix today, and I popped into my
Playstation (it has a mod chip in it), but the game has the anti-mod
software on it. So, I can't play this game, and I was REALLY pissed off.

Is there anyway to get around this block in order to play the game?

Lowly Peon

Mar 21, 2001, 1:48:45 PM3/21/01
You'll have to burn it and patch it

"Mike" <ionme...@aol.com> wrote in message

eyedolii

Mar 22, 2001, 12:35:13 PM3/22/01
dude, u should use the converter thats avaible instead of a mod chip

Michael Piatek

Jun 4, 2001, 9:21:00 PM6/4/01
In article <98520043...@critter.monarch.net>,
"Lowly Peon" <fun_lov...@hotmail.com> wrote:

What patch do you speak of?

Tzomas

Jun 7, 2001, 2:29:48 AM6/7/01
hey, i just realised something.
there is an option in this boot disc i got it has something like 'kill
anti-mod' or something or 'anti mod killer' yeah, thats it.
if u got a burner you can burn the boot cd (it was originally a ntsc to pal
converter)
Be careful, if you have a PAL psx, get the PAL version.
IF YOU HAVE THE NTSC ONE, GET THE NTSC VERSION!!
just thought i should warn you, i got the wrong one 5+ times!
http://www.psxcopyworld.com/
try this url, or a direct link
http://63.217.26.28/psx/psx_utils_bootcd.shtml
look for the right one.