Other Mecha / Giant Robot games?

LETHE

Apr 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/24/99
Besides the following list, what other Mecha / Giant Robot games exist, even if
out of print? (yes, I'm groggy, I'm forgetting everything released in the past
18 months...)

Battletech: Crescent Hawk series
MechWarrior series
MechCommander
Heavy Gear series
Thexder series
Ultrabots
Rotox

Kagenin

Apr 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/25/99
le...@aol.com (LETHE) was feeling all groovy on 24 Apr 1999 17:46:52
GMT when they posted
:

Slave Zero's on the way, um... are we talking Console Games too?
Cause the Gundam Series comes to mind, as does Zero Divide. Rise of
the Robots also pops to mind, but that was more on the lines of
Modern/Post-Modern Machinary...
Xenogears also sort of springs to mind.

And come to think of it, Wild Arms had some Mecha elements, too...

Hey, Vortex, that suck ass SNES/SFX game was mecha-oriented...

Umm...prolly a bunch more, but I really only play SNES and PSX games
nowadays. That, and of course Shogo.

BWD::Kagenin

Black Wing Division Homepage
http://campus.fortunecity.com/business/321
!Now Recruiting!
---
"We had two bags of Grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half-full of cacaine and a whole galaxy of multicolored uppers,downers, screamers, laughers.... also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of Budweiser, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls... but the only thing that worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible than a man in the depths of an ether binge..."
From "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" by Hunter S. Thompson

kwes...@pacbell.net

Apr 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/25/99
In article <
3722a71c...@news.jps.net>,
kag...@cyberspace.org (Kagenin)
wrote:

> le...@aol.com (LETHE) was feeling all groovy on 24 Apr 1999 17:46:52
> GMT when they posted
> :
> >Besides the following list, what other Mecha / Giant Robot games exist, even if
> >out of print? (yes, I'm groggy, I'm forgetting everything released in the past
> >18 months...)
> >
> >Battletech: Crescent Hawk series
> >MechWarrior series
> >MechCommander
> >Heavy Gear series
> >Thexder series
> >Ultrabots
> >Rotox
> >

> Slave Zero's on the way, um... are we talking Console Games too?
> Cause the Gundam Series comes to mind, as does Zero Divide. Rise of
> the Robots also pops to mind, but that was more on the lines of
> Modern/Post-Modern Machinary...
> Xenogears also sort of springs to mind.
>
> And come to think of it, Wild Arms had some Mecha elements, too...
>
> Hey, Vortex, that suck ass SNES/SFX game was mecha-oriented...
>
> Umm...prolly a bunch more, but I really only play SNES and PSX games
> nowadays. That, and of course Shogo.

Armored Core Series (the BEST)
Virtual On
Power Dolls
Macross VFX (VFX2 Coming SOON!!!)
Carnage Heart
Quo Vadis 2
Cybersleds (hovertank mecha action)
Omega Boost (coming soon)
Assault Suit Lyenos
and many more....

later...
Kwesi Ako Kennedy

Roger Hutchings

May 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/4/99

>>Battletech: Crescent Hawk series
>>MechWarrior series
>>MechCommander
>>Heavy Gear series
>>Thexder series
>>Ultrabots
>>Rotox
>>

>Slave Zero's on the way, um... are we talking Console Games too?
>Cause the Gundam Series comes to mind, as does Zero Divide. Rise of
>the Robots also pops to mind, but that was more on the lines of
>Modern/Post-Modern Machinary...
>Xenogears also sort of springs to mind.
>
>And come to think of it, Wild Arms had some Mecha elements, too...
>
>Hey, Vortex, that suck ass SNES/SFX game was mecha-oriented...

One more, Psynognis's Metal Fatigue, which is coming out sometime this
month I *think*...
- Roger

KemiKall

May 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/5/99
What about the new Starseige game which is sweeping America?

KemiKall
He who advances will find Heaven
He who retreats will suffer Hell

Visit the Scotland Quakes Website at: