I need a GameShack code for Street Fighter Alpha 3 for PSX!

Fred Davis

Apr 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/10/00
I got a PocketStation recently and was able to use a GameShark
to be able to download Pocket Alpha 3 data to it from SFA3.

However, I cannot upload Pocket Alpha 3 data from the
PocketStation into World Tour mode because there is an option
missing from the World Tour>New Game menu: In SFZero 3, the
second choice on this menu is to choose to upload from
PokeAlpha; in SFAlpha 3, this choice is gone, with an obvious
space where it is supposed to be. Do any of you know of a GS
code that would enable me to access this hidden option?

Thanks!