Street Fighter Zero 3 Upper on GBA, American Release?

Message has been deleted

Imad

Oct 7, 2001, 11:31:18 PM10/7/01
On Sun, 7 Oct 2001, wokness wrote:

> Will their be a American release for Street Fighter Zero 3 Upper on the GBA?

Almost certainly. I don't think there's a confirmed release date yet,
though.

Best,

--Imad "(e)magius" Hussain

"[E]very time one truly appreciates a work of art, one is, for the
moment, isomorphic to the artist, and the artist is thus (briefly)
reincarnated over and over. If there were, a hundred years from now,
someone exactly like you, would it make a difference to you? Would this
be any different from being frozen for a hundred years and then
resuscitated?"

--Rudy von Bitter Rucker, _Infinity and the Mind

Robert Pascocello

Oct 8, 2001, 12:56:12 AM10/8/01
Isn't it being programmed in America by the same guys who did SFA for the GBC,
Crayfish?

If for some odd reason it did not you could import it since GameBoys do not have
any sort of territorial lock-out.

I think we'll see it sometime next year. They'll let SSFIITR, and Final Fight
One, sell for a while and then spring it on us.