Street Fighter Alpha 3 Website!

1 view
Skip to first unread message

GiNGE3

unread,
Jan 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/23/00
to

Hi all,

Can anybody think of anything else i can add/or have missed from this
streetfighter alpha3 website, please remember its based on the playstation
version.

Thanks in advance


Ginge

--

==========================
gin...@btinternet.com
http://www.ginge3.co.uk
==========================

GiNGE3

unread,
Jan 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/23/00
to
Sorry, Forgot to post the link :)

http://www.heartlessland.8m.com/StreetFighter/index.htm

Thanks Again!

--

==========================
gin...@btinternet.com
http://www.ginge3.co.uk
==========================

GiNGE3 <gin...@btinternet.com*> wrote in message
news:86e0ne$sfq$1...@neptunium.btinternet.com...

Haribo

unread,
Jan 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/23/00
to
Nice site man.

Jokker

unread,
Jan 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/24/00
to
Overall I think it's pretty well designed. I'm not sure if you've considered
this or not but I think it would be a better idea if you made the character
select screen out of one or two larger jpeg's as opposed to a whole bunch of
small gif's. That way the browser wouldn't have to reconect so many times.

Black Dragon

unread,
Jan 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/24/00
to

> GiNGE3 wrote:
>
> > > Hi all,
> > >
> > > Can anybody think of anything else i can add/or have missed from this
> > > streetfighter alpha3 website, please remember its based on the playstation
> > > version.
> > >
> > > Thanks in advance
> > >
> > >
> > > Ginge
> > >
> > > --

It is a nice site.

Chocobo

unread,
Jan 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/24/00
to
GiNGE3 wrote:

> Sorry, Forgot to post the link :)
>
> http://www.heartlessland.8m.com/StreetFighter/index.htm
>
> Thanks Again!

Where did you get the weights from? They're pretty wrong. Huge Zangief at 237
lbs? Cammy just 102? Everyone's way under weight. Big muscular Ryu weighs less
than me, skinny white guy? I doubt it. Maybe those are supposed to be kilograms?
Honda's a yokozuna, not a rikishi, by the way.

Otherwise, it's above average for a Street Fighter site...


GiNGE3

unread,
Jan 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/29/00
to

> Where did you get the weights from? They're pretty wrong. Huge Zangief at
237
> lbs? Cammy just 102? Everyone's way under weight. Big muscular Ryu weighs
less
> than me, skinny white guy? I doubt it. Maybe those are supposed to be
kilograms?
> Honda's a yokozuna, not a rikishi, by the way.
>
> Otherwise, it's above average for a Street Fighter site...
>

The weights were taken from the character info screens from the UK edition
of StreetFighter Alpha on the Playstation. You could be right though
...maybe there in kg's?

GiNGE3

unread,
Jan 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/29/00
to
Great Idea man, i'll start work on that, thinking about it yes it would be
much faster! thanks again!

--

==========================
gin...@btinternet.com
http://www.ginge3.co.uk
==========================

Jokker <jok...@idirect.ca> wrote in message
news:388BCFBA...@idirect.ca...


> Overall I think it's pretty well designed. I'm not sure if you've
considered
> this or not but I think it would be a better idea if you made the
character
> select screen out of one or two larger jpeg's as opposed to a whole bunch
of
> small gif's. That way the browser wouldn't have to reconect so many
times.
>
>

JB Gainz

unread,
Jan 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/29/00
to
>The weights were taken from the character info screens from the UK edition
>of StreetFighter Alpha on the Playstation. You could be right though
>...maybe there in kg's?
>

if it is from the UK it has to be Kg. The only use of pounds in Great Britain
is the currency.
.
.
.
" I'll kick Zangief's ass" - King of Tekken Tag Tournament

sol t kim

unread,
Jan 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/29/00
to
In article <20000129015256...@ng-ci1.aol.com>,

JB Gainz <jbg...@aol.com> wrote:
>>The weights were taken from the character info screens from the UK edition
>>of StreetFighter Alpha on the Playstation. You could be right though
>>...maybe there in kg's?
>>
>
>if it is from the UK it has to be Kg. The only use of pounds in Great Britain
>is the currency.

it still cannot be kg, it has to be in ld. you realize that there is no
way cammy can weigh 102 kg, nor can ryu weigh 143 kg. sakura weighing 93
kg is simply an impossibility. they are just fashionably under
weighted...that's all.

BTW, are you sure about that use of meteric system in UK? i know it's
[near<-they don't really consider themselves part of continental Europe,
so i'm indulging them brits] Europe, but they do call lb, inches,
etc..English measurement system...


>.
>.
>.
>" I'll kick Zangief's ass" - King of Tekken Tag Tournament


--


Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages