FS: Street Fighter 3 Double Impact on DC

Chocobo

Apr 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/17/00
For sale, the import Dreamcast game SF3: Double Impact. Includes both
SF3 New Generation and the sequel SF3 Second Impact which introduced
Hugo and Urien. Game is in excellent condition, has instructions and
case and everything it's supposed to have. $44 including
shipping+insurance or best offer... Paypal payment is accepted (and
preferred).

MegaGeoe

Apr 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/18/00

You wouldn't happen to want to trade King Of Fighters Dream match 99, or Dead
or Alive 2 for 2nd Impact? I hardly ever played or even touch those games
now...and i find myself waiting too long for the US release of 2nd Impact. If
not i might consider buying it let me know.

Geoe

Chocobo

Apr 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/22/00