Jill looks like pornstar Nikki Dial.

Ralphh Machio

May 8, 2002, 12:19:15 PM5/8/02
Jill looks ecactly like pornstar Nikki Dial.
Compare pics at http://castaneda.homestead.com/JillisNikki.html

Elite1ghz

May 8, 2002, 12:52:21 PM5/8/02

>Jill looks ecactly like pornstar Nikki Dial.
>Compare pics at http://castaneda.homestead.com/JillisNikki.html

ummm..does anyone see a comparison?

Kenmlin

May 8, 2002, 1:53:01 PM5/8/02
>ummm..does anyone see a comparison?

Beyond the fact that both have breasts, no.

Computer Whizz

May 8, 2002, 2:11:50 PM5/8/02

"Ralphh Machio" <ral...@machio.cm> wrote in message

> Jill looks ecactly like pornstar Nikki Dial.
> Compare pics at http://castaneda.homestead.com/JillisNikki.html

There are some similarity's, but I wouldn't say exactly.
Nikki's hair is too long, but I like it better ; )

--
**Comp' Whizz**
(\\Smartie-Lid Collector//)

Adam T Smith

May 8, 2002, 11:23:03 PM5/8/02
On Wed, 8 May 2002 11:19:15 -0500, "Ralphh Machio" <ral...@machio.cm>
wrote:

>Jill looks ecactly like pornstar Nikki Dial.
>Compare pics at http://castaneda.homestead.com/JillisNikki.html

I don't see it.

section8pidgeon

May 9, 2002, 7:55:23 AM5/9/02
"Ralphh Machio" <ral...@machio.cm> wrote in message news:<abbjbq$doa$1...@nntp9.atl.mindspring.net>...
> Jill looks ecactly like pornstar Nikki Dial.
> Compare pics at http://castaneda.homestead.com/JillisNikki.html

Hmmm. The features are actually pretty close. The thing is Jill
looks alot more washed-out and pale than Ms. Dial and that's the main
contrast. With the proper skin-tan, make-up, and lighting, Jill would
look alot closer.

Are you Mike Castaneda? Why would he give away the fact he watches
porn? I'm sure every guy does, but the point is to keep people
anonymous to that fact and not use your real name. Whoops.

Josh_McClellan

May 9, 2002, 1:31:06 PM5/9/02

"Adam T Smith" <adam...@paradise.net.nz> wrote in message

To me she kinda looks like a cross between kirstie alley (probably spelled
that horribly wrong) and linda (or is laura) hamilton (Terminator, beauty
and the beast tv series).

Josh

LYINCRYIN

May 20, 2002, 3:29:28 PM5/20/02
>Are you Mike Castaneda? Why would he give away the fact he watches
>porn? I'm sure every guy does, but the point is to keep people
>anonymous to that fact and not use your real name. Whoops.

Why ? Are you a closet republican as well........

LYINCRYIN

May 20, 2002, 3:30:19 PM5/20/02
Wishful thinking......
Dont tell the public -parents will want the game banned just for the
comparrison !!!

Inu-Yasha

May 20, 2002, 7:54:58 PM5/20/02
Hey, not all parents are stupid, I wouldn't ban RE games just because one of
the characters looks like a porn star. (now if Jill were acting like Nikki
Dial, I think a more mature ratting would be in line however.)

Inu-Yasha
Feh!

"LYINCRYIN" <lyin...@aol.comnospam> wrote in message

Bongo

May 21, 2002, 3:29:08 AM5/21/02
I just did a web search to see what Nikki Dial looks like. She doesn't look
much like Jill at all. She has a lot make up caked on her face. That gives her
a sort of streamlined, comic book look that might look like a video game
character to some.

My hunch is that the original poster is so obsessed with this porn starlet
that he sees her face everywhere.

-B O N G O

SE Res

Nov 6, 2021, 12:23:13 PM11/6/21
I agree~~ she looks like her~!! in remaster!!! really~~~~~~~~~~~~~