I Hate Having a 10 Inch COCK

Steve Burnside

Jul 17, 2001, 7:31:44 PM7/17/01
my dicks too big can someone help me.

Computer Whizz

Jul 17, 2001, 8:05:45 PM7/17/01
Yeah.
smaller dick, my 0.10 inches is too big for my dad to suck on!". They should
be happy to help you!

--Computer Whizz--

Steve Burnside <no-one...@webtv.net> wrote in message

H. Flames

Jul 18, 2001, 4:06:13 AM7/18/01
Cut the sum bicth back a few inches LOL

Amy J.

Jul 18, 2001, 4:06:36 PM7/18/01
yes. stop looking at it in your side mirrors. (for those that really cant
get the joke, objects may appear larger...)

Itchy. Tasty.

Jul 19, 2001, 6:40:27 AM7/19/01

"H. Flames" <hel...@jps.net> wrote in message

> Cut the sum bicth back a few inches LOL

Ouch! Must really be stretching his ass!

inkedth...@gmail.com

Oct 4, 2018, 5:06:24 AM10/4/18
619 3447622 i need huge cock anytime long session prefered san diego plz text me

inkedth...@gmail.com

Oct 4, 2018, 6:31:38 AM10/4/18
On Tuesday, July 17, 2001 at 4:31:44 PM UTC-7, Steve Burnside wrote:
> my dicks too big can someone help me.

hey if u still have this email n we meet i will be fucking lucky i need ur big covo bro! i can help u anytime 6193447622