Q: Indigo Blue Eagle Plate for Code Veronica

Krispy

Jun 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/25/00
I am playing Code Veronica and got a problem.
I used the 1st "Indigo Blue Eagle Plate" from the painting room on the 1st
floor of Military Training Facility to open the door in Guillotine place in
the prison, instead of using it at the ledge where Alfred tried to shoot
Claire at the Military Training Facility.
And now I am stuck not being able to find the second Eagle Plate to use for
the ledge.
Could you please tell me where I can find it, if you know.
Thank you.

Krispy

Leigh

Jun 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/26/00
Hi

If you got the first Plate from the painting room then the second is on the
first floor of the mansion. If you go to the corridor where you found the
Gold Lugers, the first room you come to is locked (not the gold door) and I
can't remember where the key is. In this room there are two of the yellow
stretchy things that love the BOW Gun, kill them both and embedded on the
floor is the second blue shield, when you return to the bit where you were
getting shot this will release the second ID Card (blue).

Leigh

Krispy <mki...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

Z...@webtv.net

Jun 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/26/00
You use the same eagle plate later in the game just keep moving along.
There is no second eagle plate.

Leigh

Jun 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/27/00
Are you sure, how does the same plate get from the painting room in the MTF
to being embedded in the carpet in the Palace?

I made the 'mistake' (if you can call it that) of going for the Prison
before the other room first, and found out that you cannot retrieve the
plate from the door, as the door is no longer viewable.

Starbug 1

Jun 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/28/00
Okay, now I'm confused, maybe I don't remember the story clearly. So,
there's one in the painting room that you use, isn't there one Chris has to
get a pool of water containing an electric-type-monster-thingy? Or is it
something else he gets, but I could have sworn there were indeed two.
(thinking I need to play through again....)

<Z...@webtv.net> wrote in message

SuperTiso

Jun 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/28/00

The planet of the Sky God, Uranus is my gaurdian.
The soldier of the sky, I am Sailor Uranus.

The planet of the Sea God, Neptune is my gaurdian.
The soldier of the sea, I am Sailor Neptune.

Brian Yip

Jun 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/28/00
There were two plates you needed w/ Claire, one on the wall, one somewhere else
(I forgot where), and they were used on one of the doors and to get Alfred's
card to open doors in the MTF (including a gate to get the renade launcher I
think).

Later on the one you used the get the card is found on the floor w/ Chris, but
the ground crumbled and it ended up in the water so you had to get past that
adult albanoid to get it. Then you had to dissolve it w/ the two combined
chemicals so you could get the halberd to unlock to the door to the plane that
Chris uses to fly to Antarctica.

michelle ruiz

Jun 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/30/00
there's the one in the painting room and there is one on the floor in
the main palace. you must with claire get the key from the spooky
palace.

julius jones

brett-ma...@hotmail.com

May 5, 2013, 5:35:40 AM5/5/13
What's the spooky place?

brett-ma...@hotmail.com

May 5, 2013, 5:36:02 AM5/5/13

brett-ma...@hotmail.com

May 5, 2013, 5:36:04 AM5/5/13

opack...@gmail.com

Feb 18, 2015, 10:45:33 PM2/18/15
On Monday, June 26, 2000 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, z...@webtv.net wrote:
> You use the same eagle plate later in the game just keep moving along.
> There is no second eagle plate.

This is absolutely wrong. There are two. One in the room where the paintings are, and the other in the room you unlock with the silver key. There are 2 bandersnatches guarding it.