How do you get into the room that reqiures 2 fingerprints in Resident Evil 2?

PhunkDady

May 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/8/99
how do you get in that room?? i cant figure it out? i have only compleated
the fist with leon then the scond with claire............if some one could help
me out pleae e-mail me at

Phun...@aol.com

Richard King

May 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/9/99

PhunkDady wrote in message <19990508195011...@ng-fq1.aol.com>...

I've been trying to find that out as well... My best guess is that when that
lady finds you (the lady scientist), try and open the door. Maybe she'll say
something like 'It won't open unless there's two people.' And help you open
it. This is just a theory, but it's a best I can see. Oh, BTW, I lent my
copy of Res-Evil 2 out, so I can't test the theory. Have fun trying
though...

Joshua McClellan

May 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/9/99
The door won't open except in the second part of the game; both Claire and
Leon need to put their fingerprints in.

Josh

Richard King <firv...@freeuk.com> wrote in article
<unfZ2.12607$wi4....@nnrp2.clara.net>...

Chad Stapleton

May 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/10/99
You have to use the guest guest login in the computer room with the
moth and then go to the room for the "A" scenario, and then try it, then
in the "B" scenario do the same thing and it will have the "A" scenario
already there! It is really not worth the ammo and time you waste on
it! But for curosity measures it is ok!
--
Sincerely,
Darrel "Chad" Stapleton

Message has been deleted

fuzzyt...@googlemail.com

Jun 27, 2020, 5:05:46 PM6/27/20
Am Montag, 10. Mai 1999 09:00:00 UTC+2 schrieb Chad Stapleton:
Thank you!