Nurples!

Markus Wulz

Nov 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/6/98
Say me how i can make my own NURPLE-MAP!

I've 15 nurples and now I want to make my own!
Please!

m.w...@carinthia.com
--
by WWS

TMA

Nov 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/6/98

Markus Wulz wrote in message <01be09ab$afca9760$078d9ec2@default>...

>Say me how i can make my own NURPLE-MAP!
>
>I've 15 nurples and now I want to make my own!
>Please!

Not telling. :-Ş

Dirk B.

Nov 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/7/98

Markus Wulz schrieb in Nachricht <01be09ab$afca9760$078d9ec2@default>...

:Say me how i can make my own NURPLE-MAP!
:
:I've 15 nurples and now I want to make my own!
:Please!

Create a map (using either eddos, edwin or C&C-RAed), then copy and paste
some of the rules.ini into it...

--
©, ® & ™ by Dirk Blankenburg of the Tiberian Sons
(http://tiberian-sons.home.ml.org)

Siggy [talking about system requirements of TS]: "And the game would need
dual 450Mhz Pentium II's with 2 md l2 cache and 128 mb ram + 32 mb Video
RAM..."
- Dirk B.: "No problem, just change the release date a bit, and then this
will be standard..."

Visit my homepage @ http://home.t-online.de/home/dirk.blankenburg
mailto:dirkDASHblankenburgATgmxDOTnet or ICQ me... ICQ# 21223655
Written on 11-07-1998, 12:59:59 GMT + 1.

soup

Nov 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/7/98
Visit nurple and read how at
http://home.tampabay.rr.com/nurple/redalert/rahowto/
regards
Soup
Markus Wulz wrote in message <01be09ab$afca9760$078d9ec2@default>...

>Say me how i can make my own NURPLE-MAP!
>
>I've 15 nurples and now I want to make my own!
>Please!

Kit

Nov 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/8/98
"Dirk B." wrote:

> Markus Wulz schrieb in Nachricht <01be09ab$afca9760$078d9ec2@default>...

> :Say me how i can make my own NURPLE-MAP!
> :
> :I've 15 nurples and now I want to make my own!
> :Please!
>

> Create a map (using either eddos, edwin or C&C-RAed), then copy and paste
> some of the rules.ini into it...

AHhhhh......umm.. Oh right... he's got 15 nurples.......easy to confuse
word....

-- Kit
Planetary creation error: Abort, Retry, or Evolve?

The Profound Siggy

Nov 10, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/10/98

Markus Wulz wrote in message <01be09ab$afca9760$078d9ec2@default>...

>Say me how i can make my own NURPLE-MAP!
>
>I've 15 nurples and now I want to make my own!
>Please!

Take a rules.ini of your own creation. Take a map of your own creation.
attach the rules.ini to the end of your map file. Voila! A nurple.

James Webley

Nov 10, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/10/98

I always attached the rules.ini file to the top of the map... probably
makes no difference... And I also deleted the [DIGEST] part...
--
James
// |\\ |\\ //| |\\ //| // || E-Mail: mailto:ja...@knet.nu

The Profound Siggy

Nov 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/11/98

James Webley wrote in message <04qRwSAt...@webley.demon.co.uk>...

>The Profound Siggy wrote:
>>
>>Markus Wulz wrote in message <01be09ab$afca9760$078d9ec2@default>...
>>>Say me how i can make my own NURPLE-MAP!
>>>
>>>I've 15 nurples and now I want to make my own!
>>>Please!
>>

>>Take a rules.ini of your own creation. Take a map of your own creation.
>>attach the rules.ini to the end of your map file. Voila! A nurple.
>
>I always attached the rules.ini file to the top of the map... probably
>makes no difference... And I also deleted the [DIGEST] part...

Yup... The Digest is a checksum that will be incorrect when you edit a map
outside the editor.