Is there anybody here?

ImperiusDamian

Mar 3, 2020, 1:17:03 PM3/3/20
ECHO!!!

(Anybody who responds with "@echo off" is a total nerd. <g>)

--
Some people have one of those days. I have one of those lives.

ImperiusDamian - http://theimperium.elementfx.com

pop

Mar 3, 2020, 6:46:12 PM3/3/20
ImperiusDamian wrote on 3/3/2020 12:17 PM:
> ECHO!!!
>
> (Anybody who responds with "@echo off" is a total nerd. <g>)

I lurk and read all new messages (and often respond if interested).

--
Best wishes;
(^\pop/^) -> Mark

pop

Mar 3, 2020, 6:57:18 PM3/3/20
pop wrote on 3/3/2020 05:46 PM:
> ImperiusDamian wrote on 3/3/2020 12:17 PM:
>> ECHO!!!
>>
>> (Anybody who responds with "@echo off" is a total nerd. <g>)
>>
> I lurk and read all new messages (and often respond if interested).

BTW - I still play single player wolf3d, (doom, doom2, via gzdoom),
(quake, via darkplaces), and quake2. I have downloaded (and purchased a
few long ago) many maps, levels and mods for all the games. I am
hardcore cheater too!

ImperiusDamian

Mar 4, 2020, 12:38:18 PM3/4/20
Tremble, for on Tue, 03 Mar 2020 17:57:16 -0600 on this sandbank of
Apophis pop wrote :
My Quake 2 folder is now over 30 gigs in size. LOL!

--
"If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the
universe." - Carl Sagan

pop

Mar 4, 2020, 3:28:12 PM3/4/20
ImperiusDamian wrote on 3/4/2020 11:38 AM:
> Tremble, for on Tue, 03 Mar 2020 17:57:16 -0600 on this sandbank of
> Apophis pop wrote :
>
>> pop wrote on 3/3/2020 05:46 PM:

>>> I lurk and read all new messages (and often respond if interested).
>>>
>> BTW - I still play single player wolf3d, (doom, doom2, via gzdoom),
>> (quake, via darkplaces), and quake2. I have downloaded (and purchased a
>> few long ago) many maps, levels and mods for all the games. I am
>> hardcore cheater too!
>
> My Quake 2 folder is now over 30 gigs in size. LOL!

Mine is only a little less than 20 gigs... :p

ImperiusDamian

Mar 5, 2020, 7:27:15 PM3/5/20
Tremble, for on Wed, 04 Mar 2020 14:28:09 -0600 on this sandbank of
Apophis pop wrote :

> ImperiusDamian wrote on 3/4/2020 11:38 AM:
>> Tremble, for on Tue, 03 Mar 2020 17:57:16 -0600 on this sandbank of
>> Apophis pop wrote :

>>> BTW - I still play single player wolf3d, (doom, doom2, via gzdoom),
>>> (quake, via darkplaces), and quake2. I have downloaded (and purchased
>>> a few long ago) many maps, levels and mods for all the games. I am
>>> hardcore cheater too!
>>
>> My Quake 2 folder is now over 30 gigs in size. LOL!
>>

> Mine is only a little less than 20 gigs... :p

I think videos ballooned mine by a few gigs but most of it is maps, skins,
mods and screenshots.

--
"The war isn't the war between the blacks and the whites, the liberals and
the conservatives, or the Federation and the Romulans. It's between the

Computer User

Mar 7, 2020, 12:32:39 AM3/7/20
I'm sorry, the echo you have reached is no longer in service. Please yell again or not.

ImperiusDamian

Mar 7, 2020, 4:56:52 PM3/7/20
Tremble, for on Fri, 06 Mar 2020 21:32:38 -0800 on this sandbank of
Apophis Computer User wrote :
Well gosh durnit. Maybe I should have fired a BFG.

--
"Fate protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." -
William Riker, 2365

g.vin...@gmail.com

Jul 22, 2020, 10:07:44 PM7/22/20

Howdy, Vinster here. Been playing QC, love the grappling hook.
If I know people to play Q2 with, I'd install it.

Hi Pop

pop

Jul 23, 2020, 7:05:52 AM7/23/20
Hello, Vinster

ImperiusDamian

Sep 7, 2020, 9:13:39 PM9/7/20
Tremble, for on Wed, 22 Jul 2020 19:07:44 -0700 on this sandbank of
Apophis g.vinovich wrote :

> Howdy, Vinster here. Been playing QC, love the grappling hook.
> If I know people to play Q2 with, I'd install it.
>
> Hi Pop

There's still several active Q2 servers on Tastyspleen. I jump on there
every so often. I was EvilBill back in the day.

--
On a packet of Sainsbury's salted peanuts: 'CONTAINS NUTS'.