BFG in The Edge?

Rob Buchanan

Nov 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/14/98
Does anyone know if there's a BFG in the first DM level of Q2 (the Edge)? If
so, where?

Rob.Bu...@btinternet.com

pop

Nov 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/14/98
never seen one.

--
Mark = pop[AGQ2]
ICQ: 6797574

bong

Nov 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/14/98
"pop" <p...@hal-pc.org> wrote:

>never seen one.

lol

BONG
http://www.games.lt/quake/
A close look at Quake2.

Richard Harryman

Nov 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/14/98

Rob Buchanan wrote in message <72krhj$elo$1...@plutonium.btinternet.com>...
>Does anyone know if there's a BFG in the first DM level of Q2 (the Edge)?
If
>so, where?

No there isn't.

--
[SPKs]BladeRider

Website- http://www.quake2.com/skinemp
E-mail- blade...@quake2.com
"Very funny Scotty, now beam down my clothes!!"

Gro$$prophet[AGQ2]

Nov 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/14/98
Ya its right next to the red armor. 8^>

--
Gro$$prophet [AGQ2] 18266857 (ICQ)

Rob Buchanan wrote in message <72krhj$elo$1...@plutonium.btinternet.com>...
|Does anyone know if there's a BFG in the first DM level of Q2 (the Edge)?
If
|so, where?
|

|Rob.Bu...@btinternet.com

cows go moo

Nov 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/14/98
The red armour near the quad?

cows

Jazzy

Nov 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/14/98
to cows go moo

what red armour near what quad?

cows go moo

Nov 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/14/98
by the bfg....

cows

Frank_Rizzo

Nov 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/14/98

cows go moo wrote in message
<911084087.8502.0...@news.demon.co.uk>...

>The red armour near the quad?

No, it' where you hafta take the lift over to the platform. If there is no
BFG on that server, then there will be a railgun there instead.

SuperTech{OT}

Nov 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/14/98
Stop it now, you just made milk come out my nose! LOL

--
Mark
SuperTech{OT}

cows go moo wrote in message

<911084740.8942.0...@news.demon.co.uk>...

>by the bfg....
>
>cows
>
>Jazzy wrote in message <364E0C67...@cableinet.co.uk>...
>>
>>what red armour near what quad?
>>cows go moo wrote:
>>

>>> The red armour near the quad?

EA.9of1[bORG]

Nov 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/14/98
>No, it' where you hafta take the lift over to the platform. If there is no
>BFG on that server, then there will be a railgun there instead.
Thats Tokays Towers(Q2DM2)
There is no QUAD, PENTAGON, BFG on The Edge.

John Wolanski

Nov 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/14/98
And just WHICH level IS the pentagon on?

--
-John Wolanski
Remove the "_removethis" from my email address to reply.

pop

Nov 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/14/98
the quad next to the invulnerability

--
Mark = pop[AGQ2]
ICQ: 6797574
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

John Wolanski

Nov 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/14/98
Isn't he hiding out in Al Capone's Vault?

None of Your Business wrote:
> The one guarded by Jimmy Hoffa, and JFK's assassin.

Maagic

Nov 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/14/98
They ain't one

--

-Maagic
aka Bryan Foster

ZipperHead

Nov 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/14/98
Hmmmmmmm...

None of Your Business wrote in message
<364f28d1...@news.mindspring.com>...

>The one guarded by Jimmy Hoffa, and JFK's assassin.
>

>On Sat, 14 Nov 1998 19:15:06 -0500, John Wolanski

Arganoid

Nov 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/15/98
In uk.games.computer.quake2, article <911084087.8502.0.nnrp-
04.c2...@news.demon.co.uk>, cows go moo (co...@cowsgomoo.demon.co.uk)
wrote:
> The red armour near the quad?

Yeah, the red armour near the quad, the invunerability, the rebreather,
the environment suit and the power shield.

--
Andrew Gillett http://argnet.fatal-design.com/ ICQ: See homepage
"Well, as you know Stew, I love my God, my Queen, AND my fellow countrymen.

mm

Nov 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/15/98
It's next to the BFG in 'The Edge'

Manic Miner
--
email : al...@nmt.co~.uk (remove tilde)

I'd explain it to you, but your brain would explode.

John Wolanski wrote in message <364E1D0A...@juno.com>...

>And just WHICH level IS the pentagon on?
>
>EA.9of1[bORG] wrote:
>> >No, it' where you hafta take the lift over to the platform. If there is
no
>> >BFG on that server, then there will be a railgun there instead.
>> Thats Tokays Towers(Q2DM2)
>> There is no QUAD, PENTAGON, BFG on The Edge.

mm

Nov 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/15/98
No your thinking of the slimy place.

--

pop wrote in message <72l5o1$ct9$1...@news.hal-pc.org>...

>the quad next to the invulnerability
>
>--
>Mark = pop[AGQ2]
>ICQ: 6797574
>--
>Everyone is entitled to my opinion.
>--
>Jazzy wrote in message <364E0C67...@cableinet.co.uk>...
>>
>>what red armour near what quad?

>>cows go moo wrote:
>>
>>> The red armour near the quad?

Trejkaz

Nov 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/15/98
In article <364E0C67...@cableinet.co.uk>, Jazzy <s.a...@cableinet.co.uk> wrote:
> what red armour near what quad?

The quad near the invul.

Trejkaz

Daniel Noll / Trejkaz [TkZ] http://brucehall.anu.edu.au/~daniel/
Finger me for public key dan...@brucehall.anu.edu.au

-= The world's only multiple-personality Quake2 clan. :-) =-

If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck,
we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a
small aquatic bird of the family Anatidae on our hands.
-- Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency (Douglas Adams)

None of Your Business

Nov 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/15/98

The one guarded by Jimmy Hoffa, and JFK's assassin.

On Sat, 14 Nov 1998 19:15:06 -0500, John Wolanski

Frank_Rizzo

Nov 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/15/98

EA.9of1[bORG] wrote in message
<911087122.5575.0...@news.demon.co.uk>...

>>No, it' where you hafta take the lift over to the platform. If there is no
>>BFG on that server, then there will be a railgun there instead.
>Thats Tokays Towers(Q2DM2)
>There is no QUAD, PENTAGON, BFG on The Edge.

'Doh! Damn.. I always get those two mixed up... yeah, no BFG on the edge.

Cerberus a.o.d.

Nov 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/15/98
There isn't. SOME lithium servers have been devilish enough to start ppl out w/
BFGs though. This will prolly be the only time you've ever played the Edge w/
the BFG.

--
Cerberus a.o.d.
BSBHHOUND at AOL dot COM

Make a joke
And I will sigh
And you will laugh
And I will cry
Happiness I cannot feel
And love to me is so unreal
-Paranoid

Cerberus a.o.d.

Nov 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/15/98
And to the left of the power screen.

Gro$$prophet[AGQ2] wrote:

> Ya its right next to the red armor. 8^>
>
> --

> Gro$$prophet [AGQ2] 18266857 (ICQ)

DVS Lurker

Nov 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/15/98
There IS a BFG in The Edge! Except I thought th entire world knew where it
was, but I guess only a few know. Wow. I must be 1 in millions of
deathmatchers!

UK}Rabid

Nov 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/15/98
In article <72krhj$elo$1...@plutonium.btinternet.com>, Rob Buchanan
<Rob.Bu...@btinternet.com> writes

>Does anyone know if there's a BFG in the first DM level of Q2 (the Edge)? If
>so, where?

You seen a guy using it then on a deul server or something? Because some
of you may not believe this, but it's true there is a way of getting
it....

When your warming up switch to the BFG then get your opponent to kill
you just as you start the match....thus your BFG gets left on the ground
and you respawn ready to pick it up.....it's hard to time but I've seen
it done before....
--
[BroTheR]Rabid
http://ukq2ng.quake2.co.uk

MongooseUK

Nov 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/15/98
So, where's the silencer then? :)

In article <MPG.10b82c19e...@news.freeserve.net>, Arganoid
<arga...@fatal-design.com> writes

>In uk.games.computer.quake2, article <911084087.8502.0.nnrp-
>04.c2...@news.demon.co.uk>, cows go moo (co...@cowsgomoo.demon.co.uk)

>wrote:
>> The red armour near the quad?
>

>Yeah, the red armour near the quad, the invunerability, the rebreather,
>the environment suit and the power shield.

--
Mongoose

'Those who welcome death have only tried it from the ears up.'
-Wilson Mizner
--

ICQ# 19875282
Mongo...@gavinwilson.demon.co.uk

cows go moo

Nov 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/15/98
You daft sod!!!

THERE AIN'T A SILENCER ON Q2DM1!!!!!

;)

cows

pop

Nov 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/15/98
It's in the room behind the lava pit.

--
Mark = pop[AGQ2]
ICQ: 6797574
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.
--
cows go moo wrote in message
<911141369.2168.0...@news.demon.co.uk>...

Dave Richardson

Nov 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/15/98
lol

YeLLoW

Shuggy

Nov 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/15/98
quick sanity check: This whole thread is now a big 'semi-private' joke...

...isn't it, <paranoia of seeing big green balls all over The Edge sets in>

Having said that it was ages till I found the MH and Invun on the frag pipe,
I guess I'm just a bit staid and boring in my playing habits.

Matt Hope ICQ - 758900. St-Hughs college Oxford

MongooseUK

Nov 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/15/98
No silencer? That's why I keep losing.

In article <911141369.2168.0...@news.demon.co.uk>, cows go
moo <co...@cowsgomoo.demon.co.uk> writes

Spectre

Nov 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/15/98
SuperTech{OT} wrote...

>Stop it now, you just made milk come out my nose! LOL

gr8 party trick

--
Spectre[MoD]
ICQ No: 10163785

Spectre

Nov 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/15/98
MongooseUK wrote...

>So, where's the silencer then? :)

Next to the chainsaw.

Spectre

Nov 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/15/98
UK}Rabid wrote in message ...

>When your warming up switch to the BFG then get your opponent to kill
>you just as you start the match....thus your BFG gets left on the ground
>and you respawn ready to pick it up.....it's hard to time but I've seen
>it done before....

You can also loose a BFG shot at a spawn point just before the start of the
match, still in warmup, and the shot will still be there when the match
starts and you respawn. If you're lucky your opponent will spawn where you
fired the shot...

/R/ Urungus

Nov 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/15/98
Pardon me.. Hafta change my shorts.... LMAO !!!

--
For all things Rungi...
http://www.cyberenet.net/~urungus

Spectre wrote in message <72nadf$llq$1...@plug.news.pipex.net>...

>SuperTech{OT} wrote...
>>Stop it now, you just made milk come out my nose! LOL
>
>gr8 party trick

/R/ Urungus

Nov 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/15/98
^_^

--
For all things Rungi...
http://www.cyberenet.net/~urungus
Clan Rubicon /R/
http://www.markh.com/rubicon

/R/ Urungus

Nov 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/15/98
You found the Power Shield ?!?!?! ARGH !!!

--

Arganoid wrote in message ...

>In uk.games.computer.quake2, article <911084087.8502.0.nnrp-
>04.c2...@news.demon.co.uk>, cows go moo (co...@cowsgomoo.demon.co.uk)
>wrote:
>> The red armour near the quad?
>
>Yeah, the red armour near the quad, the invunerability, the rebreather,
>the environment suit and the power shield.

/R/ Urungus

Nov 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/15/98

Spectre wrote in message <72nagk$lod$1...@plug.news.pipex.net>...

>MongooseUK wrote...
>>So, where's the silencer then? :)
>
>Next to the chainsaw.

It's not next to the Jet Pack????

Cerberus a.o.d.

Nov 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/15/98
um...I've never seen a jetpack in Q2.

The Xtreme

Nov 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/15/98
No there isn't

Rob Buchanan wrote in message <72krhj$elo$1...@plutonium.btinternet.com>...

>Does anyone know if there's a BFG in the first DM level of Q2 (the Edge)?
If
>so, where?
>

>Rob.Bu...@btinternet.com

Dave Richardson

Nov 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/15/98
DOH!

/R/ Urungus

Nov 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/15/98
Duh.

--
For all things Rungi...
http://www.cyberenet.net/~urungus
Clan Rubicon /R/
http://www.markh.com/rubicon

Peder Wiklund

Nov 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/15/98

CASCADE !!!!!!!! I love it !! 8-)

Arganoid

Nov 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/15/98
In uk.games.computer.quake2, article <72mrlc$2aj$1...@news.hal-pc.org>, pop
(p...@hal-pc.org) wrote:
> cows go moo wrote in message
> >THERE AIN'T A SILENCER ON Q2DM1!!!!!
>
> It's in the room behind the lava pit.

Damn, beat me to it..

--
Andrew Gillett http://argnet.fatal-design.com/ ICQ: See homepage

"Aaaaaaah. My poor lamb. But do you not understand?" - Richard Herring

Cerberus a.o.d.

Nov 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/15/98
So what was the point? Every other item IS in Q2.

SuperTech{OT}

Nov 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/15/98
Damn! Now you went and did it!
There actually is a megahealth in the edge!

--

wop wrote in message <364f8...@139.134.5.33>...
>i just felt obliged to add to this cascade.
>
>where is the mega-health? or am i in the wrong newsgroup?

/R/ Urungus

Nov 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/15/98
Isn't there a Class in Weapons Factory that can fly?
I would think he/she is using a jet pack although you can't pick it up.
This thread is a big joke now.
I just thought of going 'out of bounds' cause I thought it was funny.
Apparently your not laughing.
Sorry.

Rungi.

SuperTech{OT}

Nov 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/15/98
Or You ! Doh!

--

Spectre wrote in message <72nalj$ls3$1...@plug.news.pipex.net>...

>UK}Rabid wrote in message ...
>>When your warming up switch to the BFG then get your opponent to kill
>>you just as you start the match....thus your BFG gets left on the ground
>>and you respawn ready to pick it up.....it's hard to time but I've seen
>>it done before....
>
>You can also loose a BFG shot at a spawn point just before the start of the
>match, still in warmup, and the shot will still be there when the match
>starts and you respawn. If you're lucky your opponent will spawn where you
>fired the shot...

pop

Nov 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/15/98
What was the question?

--
Mark = pop[AGQ2]
ICQ: 6797574
a wierdo wrote in message <364f9...@139.134.5.33>...
>You know you are bored when you have nothing better to do than to create
>ever longer cascades to replies to a question that we have no idea what is
>about any more. So what are we on about after about 20 replies?

>wop wrote in message <364f8...@139.134.5.33>...
>>i prefer to use a Holoduke at a secluded but noticible place so people can
>>attempt to railgun me. hehe.
>>
>>SuperTech{OT} wrote in message <72o056$36m$1...@excalibur.flash.net>...

>>>Damn! Now you went and did it!
>>>There actually is a megahealth in the edge!
>>>
>>>--
>>>Mark
>>>SuperTech{OT}
>>>ICQ# 2672389
>>>Give me
>>>Faith to accept the things I can't change
>>>Courage to change the things I can
>>>Wisdom to know the difference
>>>Enough places to hide the bodies of the people that Piss me off!

pop

Nov 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/15/98
there is a Celsior AS-10 Pulse Rifle above the rocket launcher in the lower
hallway.

--
Mark = pop[AGQ2]
ICQ: 6797574

Fuzzy Wuzzy wrote in message <364f9...@139.134.5.33>...
>If you havent seen the jetpack or the chainsaw, then you wont have seen the
>light sabre cos it's in the room next to those items. HAHA...this is
getting
>good...any1 else know where the other special items in The Edge are?

Shannon K. Clingerman

Nov 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/15/98
You people are all a bunch of dumb lamer-llamas!!!!
To get the BFG, you go down the hall, turn to your right past the 2nd
door, to the office building, take the elevator to the 73rd floor, past
the football field (don't wake the grizzly bear), go in the 4th door on
your left, through the worm hole, look behind the Abrahms A-1 Tank, the
BFG is under the MechWarrior.

Don't you people ever play this game?!?!?!

pop

Nov 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/15/98
You know! this is your BFG; this is your gun; this one if for whiners; and
this one is for fun.

--
Mark = pop[AGQ2]
ICQ: 6797574
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.
--

wop wrote in message <364f8...@139.134.5.33>...

>while some1 is answering that question... i'd like to know what a gun is.
>
>Raven wrote in message
><911178675.27270.0...@news.demon.co.uk>...
>>
>>The Xtreme wrote in message
><72nfir$l02$1...@newsreader1.core.theplanet.net>...
>>>No there isn't
>>
>>What's a BFG;)
>>
>>Raven

Shannon K. Clingerman

Nov 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/15/98

/R/ Urungus

Nov 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/15/98
Be my guest.

Fuzzy Wuzzy wrote in message <364f9...@139.134.5.33>...

>So now that we know that this is all a big joke, can we continue to add
more
>posts to this thread anyway?

/R/ Urungus

Nov 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/15/98
I hope it was where's the Loo in Q2DM1 cause I'm laughing too hard and
I really gotta go!!!!

--

Krondak wrote in message <364f9...@139.134.5.33>...
>I have no idea what you are talking about. What question? There was a
>question??
>
>pop wrote in message <72o5cv$otg$1...@news.hal-pc.org>...
>>What was the question?

ripper

Nov 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/15/98
You think you're so DAMN CLEVER!
You're WRONG!
It's the 74th floor!

UK}Rabid

Nov 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/15/98
In article <72nalj$ls3$1...@plug.news.pipex.net>, Spectre
<JWi...@dial.pipex.com> writes

>You can also loose a BFG shot at a spawn point just before the start of the
>match, still in warmup, and the shot will still be there when the match
>starts and you respawn. If you're lucky your opponent will spawn where you
>fired the shot...

cool...I didn't think of that one....
--
[BroTheR]Rabid
http://ukq2ng.quake2.co.uk
http://www.bdelarre.demon.co.uk
ICQ:14468161
b...@bdelarre.demon.co.uk

Dominic Bishop

Nov 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/16/98
Um... a chainsaw isn't in Q2 either.

Dominic Bishop

Cerberus a.o.d. <LM...@YouStupidSpammer.org> wrote in message

>So what was the point? Every other item IS in Q2.
>
>/R/ Urungus wrote:
>>
>> Duh.
>>

>> --
>> For all things Rungi...
>> http://www.cyberenet.net/~urungus
>> Clan Rubicon /R/
>> http://www.markh.com/rubicon
>>

>> Cerberus a.o.d. wrote in message
<364F3C85...@YouStupidSpammer.org>...
>> >um...I've never seen a jetpack in Q2.

kil...@new-vista1.com

Nov 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/16/98

"Rob Buchanan" <Rob.Bu...@btinternet.com> wrote:
> Does anyone know if there's a BFG in the first DM level of Q2 (the Edge)? If
> so, where?
>
> Rob.Bu...@btinternet.com
>
> Now I know there is no bfg on q2dm1, but i have played on a server along time
ago and this guy had a bfg and was cleaning house with it. Must have been a
modified Rancor server or something.

Grandpa

Dave Richardson

Nov 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/16/98
Unless your playing Chaos DM. Thats got a jetpack too.
Apart from that theres one next to the flying pig in The Edge

Raven

Nov 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/16/98

wop

Nov 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/16/98

wop

Nov 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/16/98

Raven wrote in message
<911178675.27270.0...@news.demon.co.uk>...

wop

Nov 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/16/98
i prefer to use a Holoduke at a secluded but noticible place so people can
attempt to railgun me. hehe.

SuperTech{OT} wrote in message <72o056$36m$1...@excalibur.flash.net>...
>Damn! Now you went and did it!
>There actually is a megahealth in the edge!
>
>--
>Mark
>SuperTech{OT}
>ICQ# 2672389
>Give me
>Faith to accept the things I can't change
>Courage to change the things I can
>Wisdom to know the difference
>Enough places to hide the bodies of the people that Piss me off!

wop

Nov 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/16/98
no it isnt! it's next to the atomic health! near the recyclotron.

mm wrote in message <72l6f4$icc$1...@plutonium.btinternet.com>...
>It's next to the BFG in 'The Edge'
>
>Manic Miner
>--
>email : al...@nmt.co~.uk (remove tilde)
>
>I'd explain it to you, but your brain would explode.
>
>John Wolanski wrote in message <364E1D0A...@juno.com>...
>>And just WHICH level IS the pentagon on?

>no
>>> Thats Tokays Towers(Q2DM2)
>>> There is no QUAD, PENTAGON, BFG on The Edge.
>>
>>--
>>-John Wolanski
>> Remove the "_removethis" from my email address to reply.

a wierdo

Nov 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/16/98
You know you are bored when you have nothing better to do than to create
ever longer cascades to replies to a question that we have no idea what is
about any more. So what are we on about after about 20 replies?

Fuzzy Wuzzy

Nov 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/16/98

/R/ Urungus wrote in message <364f8...@news.cyberenet.net>...

>Isn't there a Class in Weapons Factory that can fly?
>I would think he/she is using a jet pack although you can't pick it up.
>This thread is a big joke now.
>I just thought of going 'out of bounds' cause I thought it was funny.
>Apparently your not laughing.
>Sorry.
>
>Rungi.
>

>Cerberus a.o.d. wrote in message

<364F6383...@YouStupidSpammer.org>...

Fuzzy Wuzzy

Cerberus a.o.d.

Nov 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/16/98
If you spend an extrs $25 it is. The ground Zero mission pack includes one. And
it's a lovely li'l thing too!

Dominic Bishop wrote:

> Um... a chainsaw isn't in Q2 either.
>
> Dominic Bishop
>
> Cerberus a.o.d. <LM...@YouStupidSpammer.org> wrote in message

> >So what was the point? Every other item IS in Q2.
> >
> >/R/ Urungus wrote:
> >>
> >> Duh.
> >>
> >> --
> >> For all things Rungi...
> >> http://www.cyberenet.net/~urungus
> >> Clan Rubicon /R/
> >> http://www.markh.com/rubicon
> >>

> >> Cerberus a.o.d. wrote in message
> <364F3C85...@YouStupidSpammer.org>...

Krondak

Nov 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/16/98
I have no idea what you are talking about. What question? There was a
question??

pop wrote in message <72o5cv$otg$1...@news.hal-pc.org>...
>What was the question?
>--
>Mark = pop[AGQ2]
>ICQ: 6797574
>--
>Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Krondak

Nov 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/16/98
Your poetry leaves much to be desired....
As for what a BFG and a gun is: Which is worse? Ignorance or apathy? Who
know, who cares??

Krondak

Nov 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/16/98
And the blaster can be found by going across the canyon (admire the view),
solving the polynomial matrix of the nth degree, taking care not to be hit
by the B-52 bombers while you are at it and avoiding the lava pitfalls that
randomly dot the landscape. Oh...you alrealy have the blaster with
you...nevermind...

Shannon K. Clingerman wrote in message
<364F9C2A...@rochester.rr.com>...

HCW

Nov 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/16/98

pop wrote:

> there is a Celsior AS-10 Pulse Rifle above the rocket launcher in the lower
> hallway.

Yep, and the only way to get there is with a strength-rune enhanced Quad
BFG jump.
And no, the hook doesn't bring you there!
The hook can bring you to the secret Quake Arena Gallery though.

Dave Richardson

Nov 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/16/98
Urm, you do realise this is a big supid joke don't you?

DON'T YOU?

YeLLoW

Southpaw

Nov 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/16/98
yep the 74th floor, it's in water tank of the 3rd toilet, on the left side
of the mens room, in the east hall. Didn't you get the clue from the ghost
of makron who tells you "where the sun rises, you will find your destiny" ?!

I swear, when people can't even locate the BFG, it makes me want to run
through the DM screaming in an insane and bitter voice, "It's the
thuggish-ruggish bone"!!!!

---southpaw ( Now I bet you guys won't be able to tell the poor soul where
to find the permanent invincibility that the rocket woman tells you about
after you return her cat!!!! :-D

ripper wrote in message <364FBA7A...@vanwinkle.net>...

>You think you're so DAMN CLEVER!
>You're WRONG!
>It's the 74th floor!

C.J.Alexander

Nov 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/16/98
to Rob Buchanan
Hello

Q2DM1 "The Edge" has no BFG and no Quad.
--
Christopher J Alexander

c.j.al...@durham.ac.uk

http://www.durham.ac.uk/~d80m38/

Arganoid

Nov 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/16/98
In uk.games.computer.quake2, article
<364F6383...@YouStupidSpammer.org>, Cerberus a.o.d.
(LM...@YouStupidSpammer.org) wrote:
> So what was the point? Every other item IS in Q2.

You seem to have missed the point.

--
Andrew Gillett http://argnet.fatal-design.com/ ICQ: See homepage
"I'm really depressed, Stew. It's Friday night - I shouldn't be out

Trickle

Nov 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/16/98
In article <72nrna$np7$1...@pegasus.csx.cam.ac.uk>, Dominic Bishop
<djbi...@bigfoot.com> writes

>Um... a chainsaw isn't in Q2 either.
>
>Dominic Bishop

I'd hate to correct you.............so I wont.
I heard Dooms chainsaw has made a comeback with that add on though.
--
Trix

Spectre

Nov 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/16/98
SuperTech{OT} wrote...
>Or You ! Doh!

You can't be harmed by your own BFG shot. Well... you can prolly be hit by
a full-on with the ball, but it won't zap yas. =)

Tee Jay Harrison

Nov 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/16/98
under the stairs

MongooseUK wrote:

> So, where's the silencer then? :)
>

> In article <MPG.10b82c19e...@news.freeserve.net>, Arganoid
> <arga...@fatal-design.com> writes
> >In uk.games.computer.quake2, article <911084087.8502.0.nnrp-
> >04.c2...@news.demon.co.uk>, cows go moo (co...@cowsgomoo.demon.co.uk)
> >wrote:
> >> The red armour near the quad?
> >
> >Yeah, the red armour near the quad, the invunerability, the rebreather,
> >the environment suit and the power shield.
> >

> --
> Mongoose
>
> 'Those who welcome death have only tried it from the ears up.'
> -Wilson Mizner
> --
>
> ICQ# 19875282
> Mongo...@gavinwilson.demon.co.uk

Tee Jay Harrison

Nov 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/16/98
you didn't know there wasn't a jet pack in q2?

"Cerberus a.o.d." wrote:

> um...I've never seen a jetpack in Q2.
>
> /R/ Urungus wrote:
> >
> > Spectre wrote in message <72nagk$lod$1...@plug.news.pipex.net>...
> > >MongooseUK wrote...

> > >Next to the chainsaw.
> >
> > It's not next to the Jet Pack????
> >

> > >--
> > >Spectre[MoD]
> > >ICQ No: 10163785
> > >The Crypt - http://ds.dial.pipex.com/jwilks/

Raven

Nov 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/16/98

C.J.Alexander wrote in message <365002EB...@durham.ac.uk>...

>Hello
>
>Q2DM1 "The Edge" has no BFG and no Quad.
>--
>Christopher J Alexander

Does the word "Irony" mean anything to you luv? No? Thought not.

Raven

Arganoid

Nov 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/16/98
In uk.games.computer.quake2, article
<364F9C78...@rochester.rr.com>, Shannon K. Clingerman
(scli...@rochester.rr.com) wrote:
> You people are all a bunch of dumb lamer-llamas!!!!
> To get the BFG, you go down the hall, turn to your right past the 2nd
> door, to the office building, take the elevator to the 73rd floor, past
> the football field (don't wake the grizzly bear), go in the 4th door on
> your left, through the worm hole, look behind the Abrahms A-1 Tank, the
> BFG is under the MechWarrior.

LOL!

--
Andrew Gillett http://argnet.fatal-design.com/ ICQ: See homepage

"Saint Valentine - the patron saint of making sad and lonely single people
feel like shit." - Stewart Lee

/R/ Urungus

Nov 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/16/98
Seems he didn't get the original post... Or the 70+ posts afterwards.
hehehe.

Rungi.

pop_AGQ2

Nov 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/16/98
He's probably reading in one of the many X-posted groups - many of the posts
here have stripped all the groups except AGQ2.

--
Mark->pop[AGQ2]

ICQ: 6797574
--
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Maagic

Nov 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/16/98
Like they say, humor is wasted on the stupid ;)

--

-Maagic
aka Bryan Foster
Webmaster of the
Rick and Bubba Audio Page
http://www.cybrtyme.com/personal/bfoster/bubba.htm

138

Nov 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/16/98

Southpaw <**REMOVE**southp...@sfbg.com> wrote in message
<72ot2d$e...@sjx-ixn9.ix.netcom.com>...

>yep the 74th floor, it's in water tank of the 3rd toilet, on the left side
>of the mens room, in the east hall. Didn't you get the clue from the ghost
>of makron who tells you "where the sun rises, you will find your destiny"
?!

>I swear, when people can't even locate the BFG, it makes me want to run
>through the DM screaming in an insane and bitter voice, "It's the
>thuggish-ruggish bone"!!!!
>
>---southpaw ( Now I bet you guys won't be able to tell the poor soul where
>to find the permanent invincibility that the rocket woman tells you about
>after you return her cat!!!! :-D

I bet you I can ! First, you must get the BFG using the above method. Then
go outside by water pool where the railgun is. Stand on the respawn pad by
the health packs. Face the wall across the pool with your back to the
stairs. Proceed to BFG-jump toward the wall and strafe to your right as soon
as you hit the wall. About half way across the wall a secret passage will
open. Enter this passage and follow the path to left and go under the
waterfall. You will see three switches labeled 1, 2, 3. press them in this
order 2, 3, 1. A secret door opens to your left revealing the permanent
invicibility !!!

Southpaw

Nov 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/16/98

138 wrote in message <72qhrf$koe$1...@ash.prod.itd.earthlink.net>...

>I bet you I can ! First, you must get the BFG using the above method. Then
>go outside by water pool where the railgun is. Stand on the respawn pad by
>the health packs. Face the wall across the pool with your back to the
>stairs. Proceed to BFG-jump toward the wall and strafe to your right as
soon
>as you hit the wall. About half way across the wall a secret passage will
>open. Enter this passage and follow the path to left and go under the
>waterfall. You will see three switches labeled 1, 2, 3. press them in this
>order 2, 3, 1. A secret door opens to your left revealing the permanent
>invicibility !!!

Bravo! So you got the message from the rocket woman who showed you her cats
paws that have 2,3,1 arranged in dice patterns! Did you locate the sex
slave in the second chamber from the right? You have to use her colostomy
bag o' death to leach 13 cells from your BFG, upon which it turns into a
mini makron ghost which guards you both as you head to the 3rd hallway which
is accessed by diving into the pool by the spawn pad, and using a
rocket+grenade blast to counter the downward stream of water, upon which you
enter valhalla, of course you know what happens there...
---southpaw ( :-)

Richard Harryman

Nov 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/16/98

Rob Buchanan wrote in message <72krhj$elo$1...@plutonium.btinternet.com>...
>Does anyone know if there's a BFG in the first DM level of Q2 (the Edge)?
If
>so, where?
>
>Rob.Bu...@btinternet.com

Note to original poster: This is what you get when you cross post ;) Does
this set a record for the number of ppl to hit a kill filter. Why there are
at least 22 posters in this thread ;))

--
[SPKs]BladeRider

Website- http://www.quake2.com/skinemp
E-mail- blade...@quake2.com
"Very funny Scotty, now beam down my clothes!!"

Krondak

Nov 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/17/98
Rubbish! If you have been reading the above posts in this thread you will
notice that there actually IS a BFG and quad in Q2DM1 "The Edge". geez, you
havent been playing quake2 long enuf have you?...

C.J.Alexander wrote in message <365002EB...@durham.ac.uk>...
>Hello
>
>Q2DM1 "The Edge" has no BFG and no Quad.
>--
>Christopher J Alexander
>

>c.j.al...@durham.ac.uk
>
>http://www.durham.ac.uk/~d80m38/

Krondak

Nov 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/17/98
Alright! lets make this post rival the above cascade!... :)

/R/ Urungus wrote in message <364fa...@news.cyberenet.net>...
>Be my guest.
>=Ţ

Krondak

Nov 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/17/98
You DAFT MORON! the atomic health is in a secret chamber behind the cabinet
in Bill Gates office! The recyclotron is in the Programming Department -it's
where they re-hash the same old programs with the only difference between
each new program being that the next one is prettier than the previous one!

>no it isnt! it's next to the atomic health! near the recyclotron.

Krondak

Nov 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/17/98

>> So what was the point? Every other item IS in Q2.
>
>You seem to have missed the point.

There was a point?

Fuzzy Wuzzy

Nov 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/17/98
Run 300metres down the hall, turn left and go past the palace, take the
stairs to the 7th floor, across the nexus, head down the sewer tunnel and
you'll now see a lava pit. Drop your pants, aim at the monitor and piss into
that pit. If you have to do a No.2, then pray that the lava wont splash on
your buns.

/R/ Urungus wrote in message <364fa...@news.cyberenet.net>...

>I hope it was where's the Loo in Q2DM1 cause I'm laughing too hard and
>I really gotta go!!!!

LoveRat

Nov 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/17/98

>>Q2DM1 "The Edge" has no BFG and no Quad.
>>--
>>Christopher J Alexander

> Does the word "Irony" mean anything to you luv? No? Thought not.
>
>Raven

OMG!! Thers an iron in dm1?? where where?? I wanna de-crease every one!

LoveRat

Dave Richardson

Nov 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/17/98
lol

YeLLoW

Ewe

Nov 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/17/98
But ignorance is BLISS!...i think...i'm not sure...i dunno....

>Ignorance is much worse!
>
>;)
>
>On Mon, 16 Nov 1998 14:39:45 +1100, "Krondak" <ap...@hotmail.com>
>created the following masterwork of rhetoric:
>
>>Your poetry leaves much to be desired....
>>As for what a BFG and a gun is: Which is worse? Ignorance or apathy? Who
>>know, who cares??

Ewe

Nov 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/17/98
new secret quake2 consol command: bind <key> use stupid

Ewe

Nov 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/17/98
Your momma is gonna be mighty pleased with you when you do that.
It is loading more messages.