Easy 3D Character Modeling

Josh Hovis

Nov 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/15/99
Does anybody know of some really easy 3D Character Modeling Software?

Email me.
coura...@uswest.net

D-Zigner

Nov 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/15/99
if ya get a reply, fill me in as well!

Tom Hatfield

Nov 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/16/99
> Does anybody know of some really easy 3D Character Modeling Software?

You might try Poser 4, by MetaCreations. It's modelling software
specifically designed for shaping and animating creatures, including
humanoids. I haven't used it myself, so I don't know if it's "easy" per se.
If you opt to check it out, tell me what you think. You can get it straight
from CompSource for $147.33 US. Here's the link:

http://www.c-source.com/csource/OResult.asp?part_no=101520

I doubt MetaCreations has a demo available, but you can always look. They
make all kinds of awesome 3D modelling software, and I've used a lot of it.

- Tom -

teco

Nov 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/16/99
Caligari trueSpace 1.0 is available at this location:

http://www.futurenet.com/pcplus/article.asp?ID=8561

I haven't tried doing humanoids in it but for free you might want to
check it out.

Ted

Visit my VB game programming page
http://www.topcities.com/Computers/vbgamepro/

3dyant...@gmail.com

Dec 19, 2013, 7:11:18 AM12/19/13
Hello..
This is nice post done by you.
If you are interested or wants to know our different ideas about 3D character modeling then you can see at.
3D Yantram Animation Studio
http://3dyantram.info

3dwalkt...@gmail.com

Dec 19, 2013, 7:39:39 AM12/19/13
Nice article but our company is different 3D character Design you can see our site at.
3D Yantram Architectural Animation Studio
http://3d-walkthrough-rendering.outsourcing-services-india.com