Ok is it just me or did playing pokemon mystery dungeon: explorers of time/darkness/sky turn anyone else into a communist

Job Bautista

Aug 6, 2021, 4:24:15 AM8/6/21
NO Chatot I EARNED that 2000 pokecoins. Spoink GAVE me that for all the
hard work I did and now you’re just gonna take it from me and give me
TEN PERCENT back. ONE TENTH of the money I EARNED bitch!!!! “Oh it’s
paid back to the guild” what the fuck for???? What do you need MY money
for??? Paying rent on your massive underground base? Rent don’t exist in
the PMD universe. Buying more Perfect Apples?? Clearly not since y'all
completely ran tf out after ONE failed mission to get more. Don’t tell
me Team Stinky ate ALL your damn apples alright they’re only three
pokemon. Y'all just sitting on a massive hoard of money, huh? The labor
should seize the goddamn means of production is what I’m thinking. LABOR
IS ENTITLED TO ALL IT PRODUCES YOU LITTLE SHI