Fuck you Chatot

Job Bautista

Aug 6, 2021, 4:21:39 AM8/6/21
First you take away 90% of the cash I made leaving me with zilch and
then you keep doing that shit post graduation, the IRS doesn’t even fuck
me over that bad. And what’s that money for? Money to the perfect apples
so you can simp even harder on the Guildmaster?

Then you leave me and my Mudkip buddy here without food and don’t even
let us explain that Team Skull is up to no good, but you’re narcissistic
ass of a bird isn’t willing to do shit unless it’s sucking up some
Wigglydick

AND THEN YOU HAVE THE GALL TO CALL MY PARTNER AND MY EXPERIENCES IN A
FUTURE WASTELAND HORROR A FUCKING DREAM? That’s it, I graduated but I
ain’t even willing to deal with this bullshit, I believe the exploration
society seems better. Heard they got tons of food there and a lack of simps