HOW CAN I ORGANIZE MY POKEMON CARDS

rowan.d...@gmail.com

Jul 30, 2007, 6:25:22 PM7/30/07
I want a way to organize your pokemon in a good way without having to
take them ALL out just to put 1 in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gregory

Aug 1, 2007, 10:20:03 AM8/1/07

<rowan.d...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>I want a way to organize your pokemon in a good way
Just keep the piles seperate and rubber banded.

>without having to take them ALL out just to put 1 in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just put the new card in the correct pile.

You can organize them by: Type, Rarity, Illustrator, HP, Retreat cost,
Maximum damage, etc. Maybe you could also combine the attributse above.

DigiDragon

Feb 23, 2011, 11:51:26 PM2/23/11
On 7/30/2007 3:25 PM, rowan.d...@gmail.com wrote:
> I want a way to organize your pokemon in a good way without having to
> take them ALL out just to put 1 in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I use binders to store all my cards (I'm a collector). Try doing that. I
keep 2 cards in a pocket, and any extras in a box, in the order of the
series (bottom right corner). That way I can just haul out the spares if
I need them, and its easy because I've already sorted them ahead of time.