MMOFLY.COM-Sell wow gold, world of warcraft trade, lotro gold, ffxi gil, runescape gold, lineage 2 adena, exe online isk

allen

Dec 27, 2007, 4:45:00 AM12/27/07
MMOFLY is an exchange site designed specifically for game virtual
currencies and items trading.

We are trading mmorpg virtual currency ,World of Warcraft account
or goods with all of the player. Such as trade world of warcraft gold,
guild wars gold, Maple story mesos and Final fantasy XI gil, if you
want to Sell WOW Gold, LOTRO Gold, Maple Story Mesos, Anarchy Online
Credits, Runescape money, Lineage 2 Adena, EXE online isk, FFXI Gil or
Guild Wars Gold you can choose us. We will give you a suitable price.

Our specialty is to make a long-term relationship across multiple
game players. In meeting the demand of game players to sell, sell and
trade in-game currencies and items, MMOFLY offer players with fast
transactions, 24-hours customer service and transaction security
guaranteed.

flexi...@yahoo.com

Jun 3, 2014, 8:30:11 PM6/3/14
As of 2014 MMOFLY IS SCAMING PEOPLE

SELLERS BEWARE

THEY WILL COMMUNICATE AND ACT AS IF THEY ARE SELLING BUT THEY ARE INDEED NOT

BE CAREFUL AND DON'T TRUST THEM!