PSU Episode 2 and Ambition of the Illuminus

1 view

Kendrick Kerwin Chua

Sep 17, 2007, 8:24:24 AM9/17/07

Gods, no new posts since Feburary, not counting advertising. Where is
everybody?

Anyway, I just finished playing the last chapter of the Phantasy Star
Universe online missions that are collectively part of Episode 2. No
spoilers here... The story was a little clunky, but I like how everything
was set up for the sequel. I can't shake the feeling that my online
character wasn't much more than a bystander in these giant, world-changing
events. I'm not the only clown with that complaint, and Sega seems to be
listening since one of the selling points of AotI is making your created
character the center of the story.

So is PSU on anybody's radar at all, or is all the discussion happening on
web forums where I fear to tread?

-KKC, who thinks about adjusting his killfile and thinks better of it.
--
-- kendrick - Buy All Pro Football 2K8 from one of these online vendors
- @ io.com - http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?pid=7394101 -