Re: iS IT POSSIBLE TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE ??

GDI teambuilder

Jan 24, 2008, 1:27:57 PM1/24/08
in this part of the country; and was possessed with an
opinion, that it was the beginning of the glorious times of the church
spoken of in Scripture. He had read it as the opinion of some divines,
that many in these times should be endued with extraordinary gifts of
the Holy Ghost, and had embraced the notion, though he had at first no
apprehensions that any besides ministers would have such gifts. But he
since exceedingly laments the dishonor he has done to God, and the wound
he has given religion in it, and has lain low before God and man for it.

After these things, the instances of conversion were rare here in
comparison of what they had before been, though that remarkable instance
before noticed of the little child, was after this. The Spirit of God,
not long after this time, appeared very sensibly withdrawing from all
parts of the country, though we have heard of the work going on in some
places of Connecticut, and that it continues to be carried on even to
this day. But religion remained here, and I believe in some other
places,