I HATE POKÈMON!

Pokèmon Hater

Dec 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/4/99
Hello Pokčmon lovers. As you can tell by the title of my post, I despise
Pokčmon. I liked the video game a year ago and my sister collected the dumb
cards back then, but it's getting really old. There are tons of annoying
little seventh graders that ride my bus who are obsessed with Pokčmon. I
don't know anyone who likes Pokčmon, in fact, over the age of 12 except this
one retarded guy (he's 13, and he really is retarded, I am not just making fun
of him) and and this guy that has a really high voice who claims to be in
tenth grader that rides my bus. I think that you all need to get a life.

-AN ANONYMOUS POKčMON

Yoda

Dec 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/4/99
[snip]

Hi, shut up

--
Yoda

"Do, or do not. There is no try."
"Think different."
"Ba dum dum"

Yoda Communications:
http://yoda.pagehub.com

AIM: YodaX23

-=|[Regian]|=-

"Hulk smash puny humans!" -- The Incredible Hulk

SEAN IRVINE

Dec 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/4/99
you know there jsut for fun right?

Jeff K.

Dec 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/4/99
<bris for the post!>

>Hello Pokčmon lovers.
>obsessed with Pokčmon.
>who likes Pokčmon
>-AN ANONYMOUS POKčMON

At least he doesn't hate Pokémon, I dunno about this Pokčmon imitaion stuff.

>There are tons of annoying
>little seventh graders that ride my bus who are obsessed with Pokčmon. I
>don't know anyone who likes Pokčmon, in fact, over the age of 12 except this

>one retarded guy...

I dunno about his school, but most of the 7th graders at my school are all
twelve.

--
Jeff K.
Unknown AGNPer

"Think Similar"

"Merry Christmas to all - now you're all gonna die!"

"I'm gonna die friendless and alone like 'Weird Al' Yankovic"- Bobby Hill

CD currently in my CD player:
Third Eye Blind-"Blue" (Which rocks BTW)

SEAN IRVINE

Dec 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/4/99
You should shut up leave the list and leave us alone you loser if you
hate them so much why do you taslk to us you loser!

"Pokčmon Hater" wrote:

> Hello Pokčmon lovers. As you can tell by the title of my post, I despise
> Pokčmon. I liked the video game a year ago and my sister collected the dumb

> cards back then, but it's getting really old. There are tons of annoying

> little seventh graders that ride my bus who are obsessed with Pokčmon. I
> don't know anyone who likes Pokčmon, in fact, over the age of 12 except this

Pokčmon Hater

Dec 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/4/99
I am a GIRL, damn it! Why do you think I'm a guy?

Jeff K. wrote:

> <bris for the post!>
>
> >Hello Pokčmon lovers.
> >obsessed with Pokčmon.
> >who likes Pokčmon
> >-AN ANONYMOUS POKčMON
>
> At least he doesn't hate Pokémon, I dunno about this Pokčmon imitaion stuff.
>

> >There are tons of annoying
> >little seventh graders that ride my bus who are obsessed with Pokčmon. I
> >don't know anyone who likes Pokčmon, in fact, over the age of 12 except this

Pokčmon Hater

Dec 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/4/99
Cuz I fuckin' feel like it, fag

SEAN IRVINE wrote:

> You should shut up leave the list and leave us alone you loser if you
> hate them so much why do you taslk to us you loser!
>

> "Pokèmon Hater" wrote:
> >
> > Hello Pokèmon lovers. As you can tell by the title of my post, I despise
> > Pokèmon. I liked the video game a year ago and my sister collected the dumb
> > cards back then, but it's getting really old. There are tons of annoying
> > little seventh graders that ride my bus who are obsessed with Pokèmon. I
> > don't know anyone who likes Pokèmon, in fact, over the age of 12 except this

> > one retarded guy (he's 13, and he really is retarded, I am not just making fun
> > of him) and and this guy that has a really high voice who claims to be in
> > tenth grader that rides my bus. I think that you all need to get a life.
> >

> > -AN ANONYMOUS POKèMON

Phantom6

Dec 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/4/99
Ah! Now it's advanced to Insults with no knowledge of the other person.

"fag" For all you know this person could be married with three kids.

"loser" As far as you know this "Lady" (I mean nothing by it but hey this
is cyber space. how do we know?) could be the head cheerleader, queen of
the prom and voted most likley to never be alone.

Don't jump to conclusions people.

to quote some guy whose name I cannot remember now.

"can't we all just get along?"

Phantom6 Phading out.

Pokčmon Hater wrote in message <38489A5F...@aol.com>...

>Cuz I fuckin' feel like it, fag
>
>SEAN IRVINE wrote:
>>
>> You should shut up leave the list and leave us alone you loser if you
>> hate them so much why do you taslk to us you loser!
>>

>> "Pokčmon Hater" wrote:
>> >
>> > Hello Pokčmon lovers. As you can tell by the title of my post, I
despise
>> > Pokčmon. I liked the video game a year ago and my sister collected

the dumb
>> > cards back then, but it's getting really old. There are tons of
annoying

>> > little seventh graders that ride my bus who are obsessed with Pokčmon.
>> > don't know anyone who likes Pokčmon, in fact, over the age of 12 except

this
>> > one retarded guy (he's 13, and he really is retarded, I am not just
making fun
>> > of him) and and this guy that has a really high voice who claims to be
in
>> > tenth grader that rides my bus. I think that you all need to get a
life.

>> > -AN ANONYMOUS POKčMON

Andrusi

Dec 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/4/99
<snip>

Okay, let me explain something to you.

This is a Pokémon newsgroup. This is where people who like Pokémon come to
talk, not where bashing of Pokémon is encouraged. If you dislike Pokémon to
such a degree, and think so lowly of those who like it, then you are lowering
your own mental activity by visiting this newsgroup and posting TWICE.

Also, you never did explain what's wrong with Pokémon, besides that it's
popular among seventh-grade students.

You didn't understand that? Okay, let me put it in your language:

U fuckin' fag, dis is a damn Pokeyman newsgrup! Why da hell are u fuckin'
dissin' Pokeyman in a fuckin' Pokeyman newsgrup?!

There. Did you understand that? Good.

-Andy &&

Andrusi, prisoner of AOL
DON'T visit the Flying Battery Zone at http://members.aol.com/andyvvv.

MAG.
MAG.
MAG.
MAG.
MAG.
MAG. MAGNEMITE.

Remove ".edu.gov" from e-mail to reply.

Ajikazia wonkycyber

Dec 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/4/99
>U fuckin' fag, dis is a damn Pokeyman newsgrup! Why da hell are u fuckin'
>dissin' Pokeyman in a fuckin' Pokeyman newsgrup?!

He's not an idiot. His grasp of grammer and coherency is correct.

Raburii chaamii na kataki yaku,

~Ajikazia wonkycyber
"The end comes... beyond chaos." ~Kefka

[ http://zap.to/wonkypage/ ] [ wonky...@hotmail.com ]

Dima Safonov

Dec 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/4/99
A girl Pokemon Hater? Wow, thats a new one.

Eek, ok, I won't be sexist, but I didn't even know most girls LIKE Pokemon.
O.o;
Most of the girls at our school go like "Uh, like, get your stupid Pokeman
away from like, uh, here."

Pokčmon Hater <pokemo...@aol.com> wrote in message

> I am a GIRL, damn it! Why do you think I'm a guy?
>
> Jeff K. wrote:
> >
> > <bris for the post!>
> >
> > >Hello Pokčmon lovers.
> > >obsessed with Pokčmon.
> > >who likes Pokčmon
> > >-AN ANONYMOUS POKčMON
> >
> > At least he doesn't hate Pokémon, I dunno about this Pokčmon imitaion
stuff.

> > >There are tons of annoying
> > >little seventh graders that ride my bus who are obsessed with Pokčmon.
> > >don't know anyone who likes Pokčmon, in fact, over the age of 12 except
this

Miki no Miko

Dec 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/4/99

> I am a GIRL, damn it! Why do you think I'm a guy?

Because your screenname doesn't imply gender, and your email address implies
simply idiocy.

--
Miki no Miko
http://members.xoom.com/agnp/

Proud owner of 3 NewHaights Brownie Points.

O.O - Sigglypuff v1.0 - O.O Siggy Siggy!

<Perfect_Chaos|Team_At_L13> Faster than a speeding spitwad.....more powerful
than a geek with ADD.....capable of annoying large crowds with a single
shout.....it's WOOBIE-MAN!

UtenaCode(1.0)
U:5 F:Mi+++>Ju++>:pSC D:Sp->Na-< X:[*]:a13++ M:f"rinbu-revolution"
d:"When Where Who Which"

MoonieCode(1.12.05) SM:5[6]
F:sSa<[++]Se>[++]:vGa[+]Al>:aDi>[++]Pe[+]:pGx>[+++]S>[++]
D:sCh>[---]Me<[-]:aSh[-]Ch[-]:pSS<[-]Cl<[-] X:[*]:aSSS*s[+]|ClRd[+]:m5s
O:d--:s--:o?:a-:h+++:x++ P:a13:s54:w165:eBrg:hBrL:t--:cWh:*Cp:x+++H:r[+]|[+]

PokéFanCode V1.0
T++/-"Clefairy"++++"Cassandra"+++"Erika"+++"The Ultimate Test"+++"The
Kangaskhan Kid"---
[Fan-fiction Story of the Ice Queen]"Misty's Song"Sf13/Del.W++AGNP

Miki no Miko

Dec 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/4/99

Pokèmon Hater <pokemo...@aol.com> wrote in message
> Hello Pokèmon lovers. As you can tell by the title of my post, I despise
> Pokèmon. I liked the video game a year ago and my sister collected the
dumb
> cards back then, but it's getting really old. There are tons of annoying
> little seventh graders that ride my bus who are obsessed with Pokèmon. I
> don't know anyone who likes Pokèmon, in fact, over the age of 12 except
this

> one retarded guy (he's 13, and he really is retarded, I am not just making
fun
> of him) and and this guy that has a really high voice who claims to be in
> tenth grader that rides my bus. I think that you all need to get a life.

At least you have some grasp of the English language. Good. But you really
need to grow up.

Cliff Lynx

Dec 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/4/99
I think it's slightly odd that you would devote yourself so greatly to hating
Pokemon. Usually when someone hates something, they don't go out and get an AOL
screen name "PokemonIsGay". I am fifteen years old, and I love Pokemon. And I
have a right to. This is a free country, and I have the right to enjoy what I
want to without persecution from people like you.

If you hate Pokemon, fine, go right ahead. I don't like the cards myself, but I
like the game, comics, action figs, and show. And if you hate something, don't
go on a Pokemon newsgroup and post that you hate it. All it generates is
screaming from Pokefans, annoyance at yourself, and shows your own ignorance.

Cliff, the AOL'er, Windows-using, GUI-enjoying, non-conformist, optimist,
computer-enthusiast, Pokemaniac

Shin Daitooryoo

Dec 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/4/99
You know what this is guys? This is just what we call 'teenage girls'.
Bitchy, skinny, high pitched spoilsports. Anyhoo, I understand you (your
name goes here). I don't blame you for wanting to be 'mature', 'cool', and a
part of the 'in' crowd.

I do have one question, did you despise Cabbage Patch Dollls, Hot Wheels,
Tickle Me Elmo, Furby, and every other toy/game craze of the year. Were you
made in 97 cause all the rage was Final Fantasy VII? Were you mad when the
Ab Roller Plus became the excersize fad of the year?

Answer me, then I will talk to you later.

> Hello Pokčmon lovers. As you can tell by the title of my post, I despise
> Pokčmon. I liked the video game a year ago and my sister collected the

dumb
> cards back then, but it's getting really old. There are tons of annoying

> little seventh graders that ride my bus who are obsessed with Pokčmon. I
> don't know anyone who likes Pokčmon, in fact, over the age of 12 except

this
> one retarded guy (he's 13, and he really is retarded, I am not just making
fun
> of him) and and this guy that has a really high voice who claims to be in
> tenth grader that rides my bus. I think that you all need to get a life.
>

> -AN ANONYMOUS POKčMON

UFO man13

Dec 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/4/99
I'm 15 and I have a message for you. I'm not sure if my verb is correct, but
here it goes:

!Chupe mi bolas, pierra!

Good day.

Pokčmon Hater

Dec 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/4/99
Andrusi wrote:

> You didn't understand that? Okay, let me put it in your language:
>

> U fuckin' fag, dis is a damn Pokeyman newsgrup! Why da hell are u fuckin'
> dissin' Pokeyman in a fuckin' Pokeyman newsgrup?!

Excuse me, but I have very good grammar and I do not speak that way nor did I
speak that way in my post. I am "dissin" Pokèmon in a Pokèmon news group
because it's a free country and I'll do whatever the hell I want. And by the
wat Andrusi, YOU are the "fuckin fag" not I.

-Pokèmon Hater

Pokčmon Hater

Dec 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/4/99
Ajikazia wonkycyber wrote:

> >U fuckin' fag, dis is a damn Pokeyman newsgrup! Why da hell are u fuckin'
> >dissin' Pokeyman in a fuckin' Pokeyman newsgrup?!

> He's not an idiot. His grasp of grammer and coherency is correct.

Thank you Ajikazia :) And just so you know, I'm a girl.

-Pokèmon Hater

Pokčmon Hater

Dec 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/4/99
Cliff Lynx wrote:

> I think it's slightly odd that you would devote yourself so greatly to hating
> Pokemon. Usually when someone hates something, they don't go out and get an AOL
> screen name "PokemonIsGay". I am fifteen years old, and I love Pokemon. And I
> have a right to. This is a free country, and I have the right to enjoy what I
> want to without persecution from people like you.

I know a 15 year old who loves Pokčmon also. I'll give you his E-mail address
if you want.

Pokčmon Hater

Dec 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/4/99
Shin Daitooryoo wrote:

> You know what this is guys? This is just what we call 'teenage girls'.
> Bitchy, skinny, high pitched spoilsports. Anyhoo, I understand you (your
> name goes here). I don't blame you for wanting to be 'mature', 'cool', and a
> part of the 'in' crowd.

No, I just don't like Pokèmon, and by the way, I'm not a guy, I'm a girl.

> I do have one question, did you despise Cabbage Patch Dollls, Hot Wheels,
> Tickle Me Elmo, Furby, and every other toy/game craze of the year. Were you
> made in 97 cause all the rage was Final Fantasy VII? Were you mad when the
> Ab Roller Plus became the excersize fad of the year?

No, I don't. In fact, I love Final Fantasy VII. I just don't like Pokèmon.

> Answer me, then I will talk to you later.

Okay.

-Pokèmon Hater (female)

Pokčmon Hater

Dec 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/4/99
Shin Daitooryoo wrote:

> You know what this is guys? This is just what we call 'teenage girls'.
> Bitchy, skinny, high pitched spoilsports. Anyhoo, I understand you (your
> name goes here). I don't blame you for wanting to be 'mature', 'cool', and a
> part of the 'in' crowd.

No, I just don't like Pokèmon, and by the way, I'm a girl.

> I do have one question, did you despise Cabbage Patch Dollls, Hot Wheels,
> Tickle Me Elmo, Furby, and every other toy/game craze of the year. Were you
> made in 97 cause all the rage was Final Fantasy VII? Were you mad when the
> Ab Roller Plus became the excersize fad of the year?

No, again, I just don't like Pokèmon . In fact, I love Final Fantasy VII and
my little sister owns a Furby.

Jose L. Solano

Dec 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/4/99
>Comč me mierda, hijo de puta

Bwahaha!

Jose Luis Solano
-------------------------------
Offical Member of the AFSH Stupid Brigade
-------------------------------
"My girlfriend done burned up my pickup truck WICKED FIRESTARTER!!!"
-Coyote Calhoun

Pokčmon Hater

Dec 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/4/99

Miki no Miko

Dec 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/4/99

Shin Daitooryoo <daito...@att.net> wrote in message

> You know what this is guys? This is just what we call 'teenage girls'.
> Bitchy, skinny, high pitched spoilsports. Anyhoo, I understand you (your
> name goes here). I don't blame you for wanting to be 'mature', 'cool', and
> part of the 'in' crowd.

EXCUSE you, I'm a teenage girl and I'm not a skinny, high-pitched
spoilsport. Don't stereotype. =P

Agent 0007

Dec 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/4/99

"Pokčmon Hater" wrote:

> Excuse me, but I have very good grammar and I do not speak that way nor did I

> speak that way in my post. I am "dissin" Pokčmon in a Pokčmon news group

> because it's a free country and I'll do whatever the hell I want. And by the
> wat Andrusi, YOU are the "fuckin fag" not I.

The idiot would be the one who wastes his time in a newsgroup about a topic he
hates.

--
Agent 0007
AIM: Agent O0O7/Andrew OOO7

Chuck Einhorn

Dec 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/4/99

"Pokčmon Hater" wrote:

> Hello Pokčmon lovers. As you can tell by the title of my post, I despise
> Pokčmon.

Good for you. Take it elsewhere.

> I liked the video game a year ago and my sister collected the dumb
> cards back then, but it's getting really old.

*Coughsilvergoldstadiumcough*

> There are tons of annoying little seventh graders that ride my bus who are
> obsessed with Pokčmon.

*Shrug* Ignore them, perhaps?

> I don't know anyone who likes Pokčmon,

::Raises Hand:: Plus just about every other self-respecting person
here.

> in fact, over the age of 12 except this
> one retarded guy (he's 13, and he really is retarded, I am not just making fun
> of him) and and this guy that has a really high voice who claims to be in
> tenth grader that rides my bus.

I'm 16, so sue me.

> I think that you all need to get a life.

I think you, little Missy, need to KNOW YOUR ROLE, AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH.

I pronounce you a troll. You may now bend down and kiss my shiny metal
ass.

Ethan Einhorn

Dr. S

Dec 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/4/99

> I am "dissin" Pokčmon in a Pokčmon news group
> because it's a free country and I'll do whatever the hell I want.

A newsgroup is the electronic equivalent of a club,
league or even a church is most respects. This is a
free country but there is the right to associate
with whom you wish too. Would you expect a church
to have to tolerate an atheist demanding equal time
to state his views during sunday service? A racist
allowed equal time in an NAACP meeting? A
person who hates bowling being allowed to join
a league and talk about how horrible bowling is
the whole time?

No? I didn't think so.

Dr S

Mr. Bojangles

Dec 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/4/99

SEAN IRVINE wrote in message <3848969C...@home.com>...

>You should shut up leave the list and leave us alone you loser if you
>hate them so much why do you taslk to us you loser!

Man, people like you give this newsgroup a bad name.

Mr. Bojangles

>"Pokčmon Hater" wrote:
>>
>> Hello Pokčmon lovers. As you can tell by the title of my post, I despise

>> Pokčmon. I liked the video game a year ago and my sister collected the
dumb
>> cards back then, but it's getting really old. There are tons of annoying
>> little seventh graders that ride my bus who are obsessed with Pokčmon. I
>> don't know anyone who likes Pokčmon, in fact, over the age of 12 except

this
>> one retarded guy (he's 13, and he really is retarded, I am not just
making fun
>> of him) and and this guy that has a really high voice who claims to be in

>> tenth grader that rides my bus. I think that you all need to get a life.
>>
>> -AN ANONYMOUS POKčMON

Mr. Bojangles

Dec 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/4/99

Pokčmon Hater wrote in message <38497481...@aol.com>...

>Shin Daitooryoo wrote:
>>
>> You know what this is guys? This is just what we call 'teenage girls'.
>> Bitchy, skinny, high pitched spoilsports. Anyhoo, I understand you (your
>> name goes here). I don't blame you for wanting to be 'mature', 'cool',
and a
>> part of the 'in' crowd.
>
>No, I just don't like Pokčmon, and by the way, I'm a girl.

Where did Shin say that you weren't? He said that you were the average
'teenage girl'.

Mr. Bojangles

>> I do have one question, did you despise Cabbage Patch Dollls, Hot Wheels,
>> Tickle Me Elmo, Furby, and every other toy/game craze of the year. Were
you
>> made in 97 cause all the rage was Final Fantasy VII? Were you mad when
the
>> Ab Roller Plus became the excersize fad of the year?
>>

>No, again, I just don't like Pokčmon . In fact, I love Final Fantasy VII

and
>my little sister owns a Furby.
>
>> Answer me, then I will talk to you later.
>>

>Okay.
>

>-Pokčmon Hater

jabroni 420

Dec 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/4/99
AND YOU CAN SUCK MY BIG,MUTHERFUCKIN,SWEATY,HAIRY DICK.
AND YOUR A MOTHERFUCKER AS WELL.

Pokčmon Hater

Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99
Mr. Bojangles wrote:

> Where did Shin say that you weren't? He said that you were the average
> 'teenage girl'.

He called me "he." I assume that by calling me "he" as opposed to "she' he
thought I was male, but hey, what do I know?

-Pokèmon Hater :)

Pokčmon Hater

Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99
Chuck Einhorn wrote:

> I think you, little Missy, need to KNOW YOUR ROLE, AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH.

KNOW your ROLE AND SIT DOWN!!!!!!!!

> I pronounce you a troll. You may now bend down and kiss my shiny metal
> ass.

I pronounce you a Rock wannabe and a Triple H lookalike.

-Pokèmon Hater :)

Josh Freeman

Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99

Shin Daitooryoo

Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99
Why do you think I put quotation marks around it? if there is something I
hate, it's stereotypes.

Roland Le Good

Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99
In article <38489A40...@aol.com>,
"Pokčmon Hater" <pokemo...@aol.com> wrote:

>Subject: Re: I HATE POKČMON!
>From: "Pokčmon Hater" <pokemo...@aol.com>
>Date: Sat, 04 Dec 1999 04:32:50 GMT
>Newsgroups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon
>
>I am a GIRL, damn it! Why do you think I'm a guy?

We know you don't have any balls, we assumed you had them cut off...
No offence, ma'am.

>Jeff K. wrote:
>>
>> <bris for the post!>
>>
>> >Hello Pokčmon lovers.
>> >obsessed with Pokčmon.
>> >who likes Pokčmon
>> >-AN ANONYMOUS POKčMON
>>
>> At least he doesn't hate Pokémon, I dunno about this Pokčmon imitaion stuff.
>>

>> >There are tons of annoying
>> >little seventh graders that ride my bus who are obsessed with Pokčmon. I
>> >don't know anyone who likes Pokčmon, in fact, over the age of 12 except this

Roland Le Good

Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99
In article <38489A5F...@aol.com>,
"Pokčmon Hater" <pokemo...@aol.com> wrote:

>Subject: Re: I HATE POKČMON!
>From: "Pokčmon Hater" <pokemo...@aol.com>

>Date: Sat, 04 Dec 1999 04:33:21 GMT
>Newsgroups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon
>
>Cuz I fuckin' feel like it, fag

I like his...oops, her style. She's direct and clever too.
If anyone would care to hand me a gun I would happily blow her brains all
over the wall. If you're so cool why don't you go and hang out with all
your cool friends, instead of writing to us?
Why oh why do people do this sort of shit?? It's so stupid. They don't get
anywhere. It's as if they are sad rejects with no friends that do badly at
school, with nothing better to do than come on this NG and moan about how
much they hate Pokemon! It doesn't do anything for anyone!
Um...I may have answered my own question there...
Something tells me it's time for a FLAMEWAR!

>SEAN IRVINE wrote:
>>
>> You should shut up leave the list and leave us alone you loser if you
>> hate them so much why do you taslk to us you loser!
>>

>> "Pokčmon Hater" wrote:
>> >
>> > Hello Pokčmon lovers. As you can tell by the title of my post, I despise
>> > Pokčmon. I liked the video game a year ago and my sister collected the dumb

>> > cards back then, but it's getting really old. There are tons of annoying

>> > little seventh graders that ride my bus who are obsessed with Pokčmon. I
>> > don't know anyone who likes Pokčmon, in fact, over the age of 12 except this

Eev...@webtv.net

Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99
Go o hell it is not bad im 32 and I collect them for oney

Renee Johnson

Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99
i'll take his address

"renee"

Renee Johnson

Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99
why do you not like pokemon. there just little animals that kids like,
theres nothing it could do to you. I am ten and I collect them. in a
matter of fact i almost have the hole collection. maybe kids do love
them too much but pokemon are'nt bad.

"renee"

Renee Johnson

Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99
YOU STINK

"renee"

Renee Johnson

Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99
you need a ass woopan

"renee"

Hope Rogers

Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99
you are to old to like poke'mon. you are the one who needs to get a
life.

Andrusi

Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99
>I know a 15 year old who loves Pokèmon also. I'll give you his E-mail
>address
>if you want.

I know one, too. His e-mail is and...@aol.com. And he doesn't take flames
very well.

-Andy &&

Andrusi, prisoner of AOL
DON'T visit the Flying Battery Zone at http://members.aol.com/andyvvv.

MAG.
MAG.
MAG.
MAG.
MAG.
MAG. MAGNEMITE.

Remove ".edu.gov" from e-mail to reply.

Andrusi

Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99
>I just don't like Pokèmon.

Allow me to ask you a question.

Why?

Andrusi

Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99
>He called me "he." I assume that by calling me "he" as opposed to "she' he
>thought I was male, but hey, what do I know?

Obviously, you dno't konw waht a typo is.

Andrusi

Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99
>Comč me mierda, hijo de puta

"It eats me excrement, son of puta"?

Su madre es así que grasa, ella tiene sus propias lunas.

Baje de este newsgroup, usted idiota.

friends

Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99
ggfghhfdhfdf

Sri -Stanley

Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99
it is some Damm store try sell . people will buy any thing

http://community.webtv.net/LillteBigmansta/SRIS 1-815-361-2027 eFax
Viocemail # 1-888-392-4832 _291 298.4091

pik...@webtv.net

Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99
I like pokemon but i am not obessed with them. I heard that kids are
getting stabbed for cards. That is stupid!! My friend said she heard
on the news that a kid was running home with his pokemon cards and he
had a few rare ones and he got ran over and the people behind him just
stole his pokemon cards!!! and left him laying there!! ( that is just
sickning)!!! if you like pokemon and see this e-mail
me at Pik...@webtv.net

BYE BYE, E-MAIL ME LATER!

super dude

Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99
POKEMON SUCK DICK

Felix Diaz

Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99
HEY ALL U BITCHS THAT HATE POKEMON. IF U HATE IT WHY THE HELL R U IN A
DISCUSSION GROUP THAT LOVE POKEMON. U KNOW ALLL OF U LIKE IT AND JUST
SAYING U HATE IT BECAUSE U TO OLD. LOL. IM 15 YEARS OLD AND I LIKE
POKEMON. I GOT NO PROBLEM WIT IT. I WATCH THE SHOW, I SAW THE MOVIE
AND I GOT THE GAME FOR GAME BOY. SO FOR N E 1 THAT HATES POKEMON U CAN
STICK IT UP YOUR CANDY ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pokčmon Hater

Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99
\

I don't think there is anything wrong with a 10 year old who collects Pokèmon.
It's people over 12 who I think have a problem.

-Pokèmon Hater :)

Pokčmon Hater

Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99
You stink BADLY. *sarcasm*

-Pokèmon Hater :)

Renee Johnson wrote:

> YOU STINK
>
> "renee"

Pokčmon Hater

Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99
Felix Diaz The Screaming Chupacabra wrote:

> HEY ALL U BITCHS THAT HATE POKEMON.

Hey all you bitches who love Pokčmon

>IF U HATE IT WHY THE HELL R U IN A
> DISCUSSION GROUP THAT LOVE POKEMON.

Cuz I can be.

>U KNOW ALLL OF U LIKE IT AND JUST
> SAYING U HATE IT BECAUSE U TO OLD.

Um..... no.

LOL. IM 15 YEARS OLD AND I LIKE
> POKEMON.

Okay, you differenciate (don't know if that's spelled correctly) from the
statement you just made.

I GOT NO PROBLEM WIT IT.

*yawns*

>I WATCH THE SHOW, I SAW THE MOVIE
> AND I GOT THE GAME FOR GAME BOY.

You sound just like this weirdo that rides my bus. His name is Ben. Maybe you
two should get together soemtime.

>SO FOR N E 1 THAT HATES POKEMON U CAN
> STICK IT UP YOUR CANDY ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stick WHAT up my "candy ass?" Pikachu?

-Pokčmon Hater :)

Pokčmon Hater

Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99
I meant to write "mi" not "me' and what it means is "Eat my shit, son of a bitch"

Andrusi wrote:

> >Comè me mierda, hijo de puta

> "It eats me excrement, son of puta"?

I meant to write "mi" not "me' and what it means is "Eat my shit, son of a bitch"

> Su madre es así que grasa, ella tiene sus propias lunas.

Tu mamà es una gorda pùta.

> Baje de este newsgroup, usted idiota.

Tu eres una hijo de pùta.

-Pokèmon Hater

Pokčmon Hater

Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99
Eev...@webtv.net wrote:

> Go o hell it is not bad im 32 and I collect them for oney

If you collect them for money it isn't as bad as people who collect them for
fun, but its still not good. (In my opinion)

-Pokèmon Hater :)

Pokčmon Hater

Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99
pik...@webtv.net wrote:

> I like pokemon but i am not obessed with them. I heard that kids are
> getting stabbed for cards.

Yup. This seventh grader in my Art class got jumped for one crappy Energy
card that wasn't worth shit (or so he later told me. I wouldn't know).

-Pokèmon Hater :)

Pokčmon Hater

Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99
Andrusi wrote:

> >I just don't like Pokèmon.

> Allow me to ask you a question.

>Why?

Because I find Pokèmon to be stupid and pointless and some of the people on my
bus (all the seventh graders and one tenth grader who has serious problems)
steal Pokèmon cards from each other and then my bus driver has to call
transportation and we have to sit in the bus on the sidw of the road for hours
waiting for school security to come. that is why i hate Pokèmon.

-Pokèmon Hater :)

Pokčmon Hater

Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99
Andrusi wrote:

> >I know a 15 year old who loves Pokčmon also. I'll give you his E-mail
> >address
> >if you want.

> I know one, too. His e-mail is and...@aol.com. And he doesn't take flames
> very well.

People who talk in third person should seek psychiatric help immediately.

-Pokčmon Hater :)

Pokčmon Hater

Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99
Andrusi wrote:

> >He called me "he." I assume that by calling me "he" as opposed to "she' he
> >thought I was male, but hey, what do I know?
>
> Obviously, you dno't konw waht a typo is.

Your typo humor is not very funny, and for your information, it was not a
typo.

-Pokčmon Hater

Jesse

Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99

Sephir...@webtv.net

Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99
You are only saying this because u can't do anything in the game...I
know LOADS of ADULTS that like Pokémon.

DON MAY

Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99
WHY DO YOU HATE POKEMON?

Che...@webtv.net

Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99

Sephir...@webtv.net

Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99
yep.She was probably made like Sephiroth and Cloud. In fact...She might
be...JENOVA!!!!!!!! Or even Hojo! She's probably weaker than a
Chocobo!

MAUREEN McCORMICK

Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99
Pokemon is the greatest

Norma Tassler

Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99
I don't.
well not really. My grandson loves it and he wants the ash's pokedex
for christmas. what's the difference between the
ash's version (like the one on TV show, and is $51 too much to pay for
it?

Please help this confused grandma.

Sephir...@webtv.net

Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99
I know u do.

BABYGIRL

Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99
i hate pokemon 2 but i reallly hate u thats a pome

Amanda Mulholland

Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99
POKE' MON IS SO STUPID. ALL IT IS STUPID JAPANIMATION!!!! THEY NEED TO
KEEP THERE OWN DUMB CARTOONS IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY. WHY IS THE JAPANESE
INDUSTRY GETTING RICH OFF OF US?? THAT IS WHY US AMERICANS HAVE NO
JOBS. THANK YOU AND GOODNIGHT..................

David Kier

Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99
HI this is Christopher,
I like Pokemon...I'm not sure why you don't.
They are fun to trade and collect. Just look at how many kids go crazy
over them! When you're over 13, you should be interested in somethig
else! Pokemon is for kids!

BABYGIRL

Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99

stop-...@webtv.net

Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99
Just want to let you know that your language has ben reported to WEBTV
and AOL. Clean up your act or find some adult chat room you can talk
like a truckdriver in. Go spoil someone elses discussion group.

Amanda Mulholland

Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99
I HATE POKEMON TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ryan

Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99

tosha pendley

Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99
your right pokemon is gay!!!!!!!!it sucks !!!!!!!!!!

hyunho

Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99
Pica...........pica.......pica~~~~
Damn you.. do not hate me..

Lady of Shadows

Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99

Sean Stills

Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99

MUC...@webtv.net

Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99

Crystal Brockton

Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99
yo,im down wit hatin' that pokemon shit.
peace. crystal nj

:0)

Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99
Listen Buddy... Pokémon I believe, is a very good animated show for
kids of all ages. My little sister LoVeS pokemon and I despise the fact
that your arguing about how "annoying" it is. If you hate it so much
just IgNoRe it!! Why waste your precious valuble time on fighting? Your
just on denial...can't take the fact that Pokémon is a very famous
cartoon and it's making billions of dollars. If you have a problem with
what I'm saying just respond back and we can discuss your dislikes.
Thankyou.

BILL

Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99
YOU ARE THE LOSER YOU DUMB BASTARD POKEMON LOVER AND THAT GOES FOR ALL
OF THE LITTLE BITCHES AND BASTARDS TOO

BILL

Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99
WHAT ARE YOU A FUCKING NIGGER BASTARD OR A NIGGER LOVER WHO LIKES THIS
POKEMON FAG

BILL

Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99
YOU 15 YEAR FAG GET A LIFE POKEMON SUCKS JUST LIKE YOU AND YOUR MOTHER
AND FATHER TOO. POKEMON WILL DIE DOWN JUST LIKE THAT IDIOT BARNEY

BILL

Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99
YOU HAVE NO LIFE YOU 32 YEAR OLD FAH BOY THAT'S WHY YOU COLLECT THEM
ASSHOLE

BILL

Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99
YOU TEN YEAR OLD BASTARD WHY DON'T YOU DO SOMETHING BESIDES COLLECT
POKEMON FAG CARDS JUST LIKE YOUR MOTER AND FATHER BOTH BY THINGS FOR YOU
BECAUSE YOU MIGHT CRY UNTL THEY GET IT FOR YOU LITTLE BASTARD

BILL

Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99
YOU 15 YEAR OLD FAG BOY POKEMONIS FOR PEOPLE WHO DO NOT HAVE A LIFE JUST
LIKE YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER BOTH MIGH BE FAGSPOKEMON STILL SUCKS. I TORE
UP MY LITTLE GIRLS POKEMON CARDS FROM WHEN THEY FIRST CAME OUT YEAR AGO
OR MORE

Roland Le Good

Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99
In article <3849BACD...@aol.com>,
"Pokčmon Hater" <pokemo...@aol.com> wrote:

>Subject: Re: I HATE POKČMON!
>From: "Pokčmon Hater" <pokemo...@aol.com>
>Date: Sun, 05 Dec 1999 01:03:59 GMT
>Newsgroups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon
>
>Chuck Einhorn wrote:
>
>> I think you, little Missy, need to KNOW YOUR ROLE, AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH.
>
>KNOW your ROLE AND SIT DOWN!!!!!!!!

WHY DON'T YOU BOTH SIT DOWN ND SHUT UP!? AND TURN Off caps.

>> I pronounce you a troll. You may now bend down and kiss my shiny metal
>> ass.
>

>I pronounce you a Rock wannabe and a Triple H lookalike.

You do know wrestling is fake?

--

Roland
who can't be bothered to think of a funny sig...

Pokčmon Hater

Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99
That was explained in a previous post

DON MAY wrote:

> WHY DO YOU HATE POKEMON?

Pokčmon Hater

Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99
Jesse wrote:

> Pokemon rule you ass.

No, actually, I rule ,my own ass, thank you very much.

I HOPE YOU ROT IN HELL YOU OLD ROTTING PIECE OF
> SHIT!

Actaully I'm not old or rotting, I'm only 13. I hope you rot in hell too :)

Pokčmon Hater

Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99
Sephir...@webtv.net wrote:

> You are only saying this because u can't do anything in the game...I
> know LOADS of ADULTS that like Pokémon.

And I care BECAUSE? No shit I can't play the game, I don't WANT to!

Pokčmon Hater

Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99
I don't know who you were talking to, but I can tell you one thing: you're a
rascist fag and your mama is a crack whore. Ok, that was two things.

Pokčmon Hater

Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99
Cool :)

Amanda Mulholland wrote:

> I HATE POKEMON TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pokčmon Hater

Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99
Who cares? I don't really have AOL anyway. pokemo...@aol.com isn't even
my address!

Pokčmon Hater

Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99
That was explained in a previous post

Pokčmon Hater

Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99
Are you from South Dakota, San Diego, or neither?

Sephir...@webtv.net wrote:

> yep.She was probably made like Sephiroth and Cloud. In fact...She might
> be...JENOVA!!!!!!!! Or even Hojo! She's probably weaker than a
> Chocobo!

Pokčmon Hater

Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99
I got one word for you: CHUPITO!

Ryan wrote:

> i love pokemon so i got two words for ya SUCK
> IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> Ryan
> [Image]
>
> THE-TAZ-PAGE

Pokčmon Hater

Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99
Roland Le Good wrote:

> >KNOW your ROLE AND SIT DOWN!!!!!!!!
> >
> WHY DON'T YOU BOTH SIT DOWN ND SHUT UP!? AND TURN Off caps.

Why don't you go fuck a tree and mind your own damn business?

> >> I pronounce you a troll. You may now bend down and kiss my shiny metal
> >> ass.
> >

> >I pronounce you a Rock wannabe and a Triple H lookalike.
> >

> You do know wrestling is fake?

No shit. But Triple H is really ugly, like your mama.

Pokčmon Hater

Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99
:0) wrote:

> Listen Buddy...

I ain't your buddy, man.

Pokémon I believe, is a very good animated show for
> kids of all ages.

I find it to br very annoying and I think that it should be viewed only by
those 12 or younger

My little sister LoVeS pokemon

And I give a shit because.........?

and I despise the fact
> that your arguing about how "annoying" it is.

Then you're a hypocrite. You tell me not to waste time on things I don;t
like, but what do you think YOU'RE doing?

>If you hate it so much
> just IgNoRe it!!

>Why waste your precious valuble time on fighting?

Why should you?

> Your
> just on denial...can't take the fact that Pokémon is a very famous
> cartoon and it's making billions of dollars

I don't really care about that. If you want to throw away your money and make
the Japanese richer that's your problem.

It is loading more messages.