Thoughts on Scarlet/Violent

Don S.

Oct 3, 2023, 2:52:45 PM10/3/23
Like I just thought I'd see what other folks here thought of the game, I was kinda disappointed but I mean I think I just had my expectations too high because of Bethesda open world RPGs.

William A. Rendfeld

Oct 4, 2023, 8:05:18 AM10/4/23
On Tuesday, October 3, 2023 at 2:52:45 PM UTC-4, Don S. wrote:
> Like I just thought I'd see what other folks here thought of the game, I was kinda disappointed but I mean I think I just had my expectations too high because of Bethesda open world RPGs.

I've enjoyed it, for the most part. I seriously wish that we'd gotten an English language player's guide, but in the age of the Internet, maybe the lack of one isn't a bad thing.

Tech Weaver

Oct 4, 2023, 9:44:21 PM10/4/23
On Tuesday, October 3, 2023 at 11:52:45 AM UTC-7, Don S. wrote:
> Like I just thought I'd see what other folks here thought of the game, I was kinda disappointed but I mean I think I just had my expectations too high because of Bethesda open world RPGs.

I thought it was alright. Open world games aren't generally my thing. I fell off of Minecraft pretty quickly, and I never finished Breath of the Wild. Those are really the only other two I've played, I think, except maybe a couple MMO's. I've played Violet and The Teal Mask all the way through (though I still need to finish the Kitakami 'Dex), and I don't think I've run into any of the crazy bugs people complain about.