[PW!] The return of Jon

Vulpix5746

Jan 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/9/99
OOC (out of character): Okay, this one's for real! Here we go!

Jon steps in to Pewter City, having been through Viridian Forest. He had
gotten a metapod while there, but his Lapras was badly tied up in a ball of
string. He rushed into the Pewter City Pokčmon Center, and gave his Pokčballs
of Metapod and Lapras to the nurse.

While waiting for them to heal, he noticed a boy, glowing with pride and
carrying a small box Jon recognized as a TM, walk in with a Dragonite behind
him.

Having nothing better to do, Jon walked over to him as the boy was giving in a
couple of Pokeballs.

"Hello," Jon said. "Are you taking your Pokemon journey, too? 'Cause that
looks like a pretty powerful Dragon!"

<Damian, I'm also looking for someone else to join up with...>
To catch them is my real quest, to train them is my cause!
<remove SPAMu2Q to reply>
"Vulpix, firespin, now!"
- a member of the FIND MEW! team-

Time Lady

Jan 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/9/99
Vulpix5746 wrote:

> OOC (out of character): Okay, this one's for real! Here we go!
>
> Jon steps in to Pewter City, having been through Viridian Forest. He had
> gotten a metapod while there, but his Lapras was badly tied up in a ball of
> string. He rushed into the Pewter City Pokčmon Center, and gave his Pokčballs
> of Metapod and Lapras to the nurse.
>
> While waiting for them to heal, he noticed a boy, glowing with pride and
> carrying a small box Jon recognized as a TM, walk in with a Dragonite behind
> him.
>
> Having nothing better to do, Jon walked over to him as the boy was giving in a
> couple of Pokeballs.
>
> "Hello," Jon said. "Are you taking your Pokemon journey, too? 'Cause that
> looks like a pretty powerful Dragon!"
>
> <Damian, I'm also looking for someone else to join up with...>

RL (real life) note: Sarah Jane and Kat are also at the center.
--
_____ /\_____/\ ____ < Time Lady
/ \----/ ^ >-< ^ \ / \> - sail...@swbell.net

Bandraptor

Jan 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/10/99
>Jon steps in to Pewter City, having been through Viridian Forest. He had
>gotten a metapod while there, but his Lapras was badly tied up in a ball of
>string. He rushed into the Pewter City Pokčmon Center, and gave his
>Pokčballs
>of Metapod and Lapras to the nurse.
>
>While waiting for them to heal, he noticed a boy, glowing with pride and
>carrying a small box Jon recognized as a TM, walk in with a Dragonite behind
>him.
>
>Having nothing better to do, Jon walked over to him as the boy was giving in
>couple of Pokeballs.
>
>"Hello," Jon said. "Are you taking your Pokemon journey, too? 'Cause that
>looks like a pretty powerful Dragon!"

Exhausted, Nori entered the pokemon center. She and Giseisha had traveled all
the way to the Viridian City gym, only to find that it was closed. After
tramping through the forest for a second time, this was where they'd ended up.

"Pewter City..." Nori muttered. She turned to Giseisha, who seemed tired. It
*had* battled several Caterpie back in the forest.
"As long as we're here, I might as well heal you up."

She got in line behind two boys, who were also waiting to see the nurse. They
appeared to be talking, and Nori decided not to butt in.

"I wonder if they've been to the gym yet..?"

-Beth

"Ii kanji!"

Vulpix5746

Jan 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/10/99
>forest.
>"As long as we're here, I might as well heal you up."
>
> She got in line behind two boys, who were also waiting to see the nurse.
>They
>appeared to be talking, and Nori decided not to butt in.
>
>"I wonder if they've been to the gym yet..?"

Jon noticed Nori sort of being inquisitive and he asks Damian to hold a minute.

"Hi...I'm Jon. I see your Pokemon isn't looking too hot...here, take my place
in line. I see you're taking your journey, too. Where are you from?"

To catch them is my real quest, to train them is my cause!
<remove SPAMu2Q to reply>

- a member of the FIND MEW! team-

see one of the official Pokewars websites at
http://welcome.to/pokemonwars

Time Lady

Jan 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/10/99
Vulpix5746 wrote:

> >forest.
> >"As long as we're here, I might as well heal you up."
> >
> > She got in line behind two boys, who were also waiting to see the nurse.
> >They
> >appeared to be talking, and Nori decided not to butt in.
> >
> >"I wonder if they've been to the gym yet..?"
>
> Jon noticed Nori sort of being inquisitive and he asks Damian to hold a minute.
>
> "Hi...I'm Jon. I see your Pokemon isn't looking too hot...here, take my place
> in line. I see you're taking your journey, too. Where are you from?"

Meanwhile, Sarah Jane and Kat come out of a cafeteria area of the
Pokemon Center followed by Chu-chu and Shields. "We should check over
our supplies before we leave," said Sarah Jane. "I would hate to get
lost in Mt. Moon without some extra food and flashlights."

"Maybe we should see if anyone else is heading that way," said Kat.

"Perhaps we should also try to find out about Cerulean City," added
Sarah Jane.

Vulpix5746

Jan 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/10/99
>> > She got in line behind two boys, who were also waiting to see the nurse.
>> >They
>> >appeared to be talking, and Nori decided not to butt in.
>> >
>> >"I wonder if they've been to the gym yet..?"
>>
>> Jon noticed Nori sort of being inquisitive and he asks Damian to hold
>a minute.
>>
>> "Hi...I'm Jon. I see your Pokemon isn't looking too hot...here, take
>my place
>> in line. I see you're taking your journey, too. Where are you from?"
>
>Meanwhile, Sarah Jane and Kat come out of a cafeteria area of the
>Pokemon Center followed by Chu-chu and Shields. "We should check over
>our supplies before we leave," said Sarah Jane. "I would hate to get
>lost in Mt. Moon without some extra food and flashlights."
>
>"Maybe we should see if anyone else is heading that way," said Kat.
>
>"Perhaps we should also try to find out about Cerulean City," added
>Sarah Jane.

Jon noticed two girls coming up behind him.

"Where are you guys headed?" Jon asked them. "If it's toward Mt. Moon then I
guess we're taking the same path. I'd sure hate to go through there alone..."

Time Lady

Jan 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/10/99
Vulpix5746 wrote:

> >> Jon noticed Nori sort of being inquisitive and he asks Damian to hold
> >a minute.
> >>
> >> "Hi...I'm Jon. I see your Pokemon isn't looking too hot...here, take
> >my place
> >> in line. I see you're taking your journey, too. Where are you from?"
> >
> >Meanwhile, Sarah Jane and Kat come out of a cafeteria area of the
> >Pokemon Center followed by Chu-chu and Shields. "We should check over
> >our supplies before we leave," said Sarah Jane. "I would hate to get
> >lost in Mt. Moon without some extra food and flashlights."
> >
> >"Maybe we should see if anyone else is heading that way," said Kat.
> >
> >"Perhaps we should also try to find out about Cerulean City," added
> >Sarah Jane.
>
> Jon noticed two girls coming up behind him.
>
> "Where are you guys headed?" Jon asked them. "If it's toward Mt. Moon then I
> guess we're taking the same path. I'd sure hate to go through there alone..."

"I know," said Sarah Jane. "We were saying the same thing. I'm Sarah
Jane, and this is Kat."

"Hi," said Kat.

"And this is my Mr. Mime, Shields, and Kat's Pikachu, Chu-chu," added
Sarah Jane. Shields made an exaggerated bow.

"Ni?" added Cuddles.

"And these two baby Nidoran are Cuddles and Spunky," ended Sarah Jane.
"We were just going to go over our supplies, and then it's on to Mt.
Moon. I'm hoping to get a few more Pokemon along the way for my
Pokedex."

"Have you been to the Pewter Gym yet?" asked Kat.

James M. Spencer

Jan 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/10/99
Time Lady wrote:

> Vulpix5746 wrote:
> >
> > >forest.
> > >"As long as we're here, I might as well heal you up."
> > >
> > > She got in line behind two boys, who were also waiting to see the nurse.
> > >They
> > >appeared to be talking, and Nori decided not to butt in.
> > >
> > >"I wonder if they've been to the gym yet..?"
> >
> > Jon noticed Nori sort of being inquisitive and he asks Damian to hold a minute.
> >
> > "Hi...I'm Jon. I see your Pokemon isn't looking too hot...here, take my place
> > in line. I see you're taking your journey, too. Where are you from?"
>
> Meanwhile, Sarah Jane and Kat come out of a cafeteria area of the
> Pokemon Center followed by Chu-chu and Shields. "We should check over
> our supplies before we leave," said Sarah Jane. "I would hate to get
> lost in Mt. Moon without some extra food and flashlights."
>
> "Maybe we should see if anyone else is heading that way," said Kat.
>
> "Perhaps we should also try to find out about Cerulean City," added
> Sarah Jane.

Damian's t-shirt read "I'm not lying. Why is my hand behind my back?
Oh...no reason."

"I'm sorry about telling him that. Its just embarrasing to tell people
that I can't actually command you in battle. I'm supposed to be a
pokemon trainer, right? Besides, telling him that I didn't use you
because it would make fighting too easy makes you sound good, doesn't
it?"

Drake had been standing with his arms crossed and looking rather
perturbed. After hearing this he looked as if he was thinking for a
moment.

"Friends again?" Drake smiled down at Damian and patted him on the
head.

"Now what about Jon? I think that it would be a good idea to give it a
try and head out with him. What do you think?"

Drake looked thoughtful again, then nodded and smiled.

"Okay, we should also get some pokechow while we're here." Damian
stopped a moment and then said "And I'm doing the cooking tonight. When
you decide to get back at me, I don't want it to be a mouthful of
pokechow." Drake snapped his fingers and feigned disappointment then
snickered.

Damian looked over at Jon. "I wonder who he's talking to?" He then
looked around the pokemon center and noticed two girls walking by.
"There're alot of people here today, I wonder where they're all going?"

TBC....

Jeff Hauser*
*Sig Sold Seperately

Bandraptor

Jan 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/11/99
>nurse.

>> >a minute.

>> >my place

"Thanks, Jon," Nori replied. "I'm from Viridian City... well roundabouts,
anyway. How 'bout you?"

"I'm from Cinnabar..."

>> >Meanwhile, Sarah Jane and Kat come out of a cafeteria area of the
>> >Pokemon Center followed by Chu-chu and Shields. "We should check over
>> >our supplies before we leave," said Sarah Jane. "I would hate to get
>> >lost in Mt. Moon without some extra food and flashlights."
>> >
>> >"Maybe we should see if anyone else is heading that way," said Kat.
>> >
>> >"Perhaps we should also try to find out about Cerulean City," added
>> >Sarah Jane.
>>

>> Jon noticed two girls coming up behind him.
>>
>> "Where are you guys headed?" Jon asked them. "If it's toward Mt. Moon then
>> guess we're taking the same path. I'd sure hate to go through there
>alone..."
>>

>"I know," said Sarah Jane. "We were saying the same thing. I'm Sarah
>Jane, and this is Kat."
>
>"Hi," said Kat.

Jon and Nori introduced themselves, and Sarah proceeded to show them her
Pokemon.

>"And this is my Mr. Mime, Shields, and Kat's Pikachu, Chu-chu," added
>Sarah Jane. Shields made an exaggerated bow.
>
>"Ni?" added Cuddles.
>
>"And these two baby Nidoran are Cuddles and Spunky," ended Sarah Jane.
>"We were just going to go over our supplies, and then it's on to Mt.
>Moon. I'm hoping to get a few more Pokemon along the way for my
>Pokedex."

Nori thought for a minute. "If you're going to Mount Moon, I'll come with you.
But I'd like to visit the gym before we leave."

Kat turned to Jon.

>"Have you been to the Pewter Gym yet?" asked Kat.

-Beth

"Ii kanji!"

Time Lady

Jan 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/11/99
Bandraptor wrote:

<snip>

"Sure," said Sarah Jane. "That's no problem. We were at the gym
yesterday."

> Kat turned to Jon.
>
> >"Have you been to the Pewter Gym yet?" asked Kat.

<insert Jon's answer>

"Do you want to meet here in a couple of hours or so?" asked Sarah
Jane. "That would give us a chance to go over our supplies. I don't
want to wander around there unprepared."

Bandraptor

Jan 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/12/99
<snip>

Nori nodded, and the four of them split up.

***

A few hours later, Nori returned to the Poke Center. She had beaten Brock, but
his Onix had fainted on top of her Ekans, wounding it.

While waiting for the nurse to heal her pokemon, Nori wandered around
aimlessly. She noticed a boy with a large, orange, dragon-like pokemon
standing nearby, and decided to talk to him.

"Hullo. I'm Nori. Who are you?"

-Beth

"Ii kanji!"

Vulpix5746

Jan 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/12/99

>><insert Jon's answer>

"actually, no. I'm going to dash over there before we go to Mt. Moon. I would
like my Vulpix to learn some new moves, so it can survive in there."

"Okay," Kat said.

Jon then remembered about the Eevee on his belt.

"hmmm...it's not that useful as an eevee. I have fire and water in my team..."

Jon got an idea.

He walked over to the PC and dialed his dad.

"hello, dad! I'm in Pewter City. I'm going to face Brock, and am going to Mt.
Moon with a few new friends. "

"That's great, son..."

"Dad...I've made my decision about Eevee. can you send me a thunderstone?..."

The item ball materializes in the PC box.

After telling the Sarah Jane and the others what he was doing, Jon went
outside.

He released the #3 ball from his belt.

"Eevee! I choose YOU!"

Eevee popped out.

Jon kneeled.
"okay, eevee, are you ready? I need you to beat Misty, and, well...you can
help me in Mt. Moon. I'm going to evolve you. Are you okay with that?"

"Eevee!" (yes, let's go!")

"Alright...THUNDERSTONE, GO!"

The glowing rock came out, and landed near Eevee's feet.
Suddenly, the little Pokemon turned to energy, and increased in size. It
slowly turned back...to Jolteon!

Jon ran toward him.

"congratulations, jolteon! Now, let's go beat Brock!"

Jon left t the grassy patch and went toward the rock-like gym. He stepped in
and called
"Brock! I challenge you!"

Rock-battle fields slid from the walls. There was a crater in the middle,
obviously from the last battle.

"are you ready?" Brock shouted. "then let's go! Geodude, go!"

"Lapras...I choose you!"
The rare aquatic animal jumped out.

Before it could land, Jon called
"Lapras, ice beam!"

Before Geodude could fight, it was surrounded in ice.

"Geodude! Shake out! Mega punch!"

The ice began to crack.

"Lapras...tackle it!"

The rocky Pokemon went flying into a wall, as the ice shattered. Geodude
wasn't moving.

"return!" Brock called. "Go, Onix!"

"Lapras..come back. Go, Vulpix!"

"Vulllpixxx!" it screamed as it so the monster.

"Onix, bide!" Brock commanded.

The rocky Pokemon glowed.

"Vulpix, quickly now! Flamethrower!"

Flame flew towards Onix's head. Brock's Pokemon was badly burned.

"Onix, smash it! Tackle!"

The huge Onix flew towards Vulpix. The little fire Pokemon jumped out of the
way, since Onix couldn't see well. Onix smashed into the wall.

Brock knew he was defeated. He gave Jon the boulderbadge, with some praise.
"You might make it, someday. Train hard!"

Jon danced out of the gym. He returned to the Pokemon Center to rejoin the
others.

Sailor Pika

Jan 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/12/99

Sailor Pika wrote in message
<77gmc5$jmi$1...@newssvr04-int.news.prodigy.com>...
<snip>
>When Jon walked back into the Pokémon center, Kat went up to him. "How'd ya
>do?" She asked? He held up the badge, grinning. "Congrats, man." She said,
>smiling back. "Difficult fight?" "Nah." He replied. They walked back over
>to Sarah. (And Nori? I lost track. *G*)

Everyone knows I meant to put a period after asked, and not a question mark,
right? ;)

Sailor Pika

Jan 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/12/99

Vulpix5746 wrote in message <19990112171754...@ng18.aol.com>...
<snipped>

>Jon danced out of the gym. He returned to the Pokemon Center to rejoin the
>others.

When Jon walked back into the Pokémon center, Kat went up to him. "How'd ya
do?" She asked? He held up the badge, grinning. "Congrats, man." She said,
smiling back. "Difficult fight?" "Nah." He replied. They walked back over
to Sarah. (And Nori? I lost track. *G*)

--
Sailor Pika
Founder of the original Team Pika, proud member of Neo Team Pika

"Pikachu, I choose you!"
"Mars star power!"

Poke'grrl's Poke'world: http://pokegrrl.freeservers.com
Pika must run, have battery will travel

Poké wars archive: http://members.xoom.com/PW_BC/

My Poké analysis (Done by Erich Owens):
You like the Blue version better, except for the cases of Scyther and
Oddish's evolutions. You prefer tough and final-evolution Pokémon, over
their overly-cute previous forms. You also like Hitmon's that have necks
*g*. You prefer Pokémon to have hard-hitting normal attacks
over special attacks (In the case of Kabuto's scratch over Omanyte's Water
gun. Either that or you don't like ancient seashells *g*) You also like
Vaporeon because Flareon is too weak, and because you don't like electric
Pokémon (i.e. Jolteon) and because you never had
Jolteon.

My (probably bad) Moonie Code:
SM:4[6]m+ F:sMa+Ju>+:vJa|Zo:aLu|Ar:pCl:dMe<-Ou<- X:[*]a[Cl]0r !d+ s:++ O-
a-- h+++:?x?:P:a-:s :w?

Time Lady

Jan 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/12/99
Sailor Pika wrote:

> Vulpix5746 wrote in message <19990112171754...@ng18.aol.com>...
> <snipped>
> >Jon danced out of the gym. He returned to the Pokemon Center to rejoin the
> >others.
>
> When Jon walked back into the Pokémon center, Kat went up to him. "How'd ya
> do?" She asked? He held up the badge, grinning. "Congrats, man." She said,
> smiling back. "Difficult fight?" "Nah." He replied. They walked back over
> to Sarah. (And Nori? I lost track. *G*)

Sarah Jane went over her purchases, trying to pack everyting into her
backpack. Jon picked up what looked like a brand new collapsable
fishing pole. "You think you're going to need this inside Mt. Moon?"

"Actually, it's for something else," replied Sarah Jane. She took a
Pokedoll out of her shopping bag and ties it to the hook. Then she
tossed the doll towards Spunky and Cuddles, who were playing on the
floor. The baby Nidoran looked at it, then tried to pounce on it.
Before they could, Sarah Jane reeled it in. Surprised, Cuddles and
Spunky chased after it. "After I battled Brock, he suggested this was a
way that I could try and train Cuddles and Spunky, at least until
they're big enough for actual combat. I got a couple of dolls, in case
one gets lost or destroyed."

"Cute idea," said Nori. Sarah Jane nodded. She handed the fishing pole
to Shields, who continued to play with the babies, then continued
packing her supplies, including flashlights, a large supply of
batteries, canned and dried food, bottled water, maps, potions, healing
supplies, etc.

"It looks like you've packed for an army," said Jon.

"Better to be safe than sorry," replied Sarah Jane with a smile. "A
cousin of mine was once lost for days in Mt. Moon. I don't want to be
in a repeat of the incident, but I'd also be sure there's enough
supplies to get through. Are you guys ready to leave?"

James M. Spencer

Jan 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/12/99
Bandraptor wrote:

> <snip>

> Nori nodded, and the four of them split up.
>
> ***
>
> A few hours later, Nori returned to the Poke Center. She had beaten Brock, but
> his Onix had fainted on top of her Ekans, wounding it.
>
> While waiting for the nurse to heal her pokemon, Nori wandered around
> aimlessly. She noticed a boy with a large, orange, dragon-like pokemon
> standing nearby, and decided to talk to him.
>
> "Hullo. I'm Nori. Who are you?"

"Oh, hi! I'm Damian. You were talking to Jon earlier, right? I was
going to be heading out with him, but he went over and started talking
to you and then hes started talking to a couple of other girls and then
Nurse Joy called me to hand over my pokemon to get them healed and when
I turned around I had lost track of him."

Damian paused to take a breath, he then sweatdropped and smiled. "Oh,
uh, sorry about that. I guess I'm just a little nervous and I guess I'm
babbling now..." Damian's t-shirt now read "What do you mean I've been
eating too much sugar? YOU CAN NEVER GET ENOUGH SUGAR!!!"

Drake tapped Damian on the shoulder. "Oh, yeah, sorry about that. This
is Drake." Drake bent down, smiled and extended his hand.

"So, have you seen Jon around here?"

Time Lady

Jan 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/12/99
> Jon: Sure.
>
> <ANYONE WHO's COMING BETTER COME NOW!>
>
> "so, anyway... I just evolved my eevee into Jolteon. How do you feel about
> that choice? Even though it wasn't that good against Brock, it should be able
> to fry Misty's water line-up."
>
> The girls nodded.

"It's your choice," said Sarah Jane. "I would like to find some Eevees
myself along the way. They're supposed to be good fighters." She
thinks a minute. "I would like to get a plant Pokemon along the way,
among others. Shields is probably the only Pokemon I have that will be
able to compete with the Water pokemon." Hearing this, Shields puffed
out his chest in a mock display of pride.

> Just then, they all came upon a grassy area near Rt. I forgot the number I'll
> call it 4.
> Kat said, "I hear that we can find Jigglypuffs here... and maybe Clefairys in
> Mt. Moon!"

"That would be so cool," said Sarah Jane.

> Sarah Jane and Jon and Nori (?) and Damian (?) agreed. "I sure need some more
> in my Pokedex," Sarah Jane said.
>
> They were plowing through the brush when a large bird appeared.
>
> "A Spearow!" someone said.
>
> "Anyone need one/want one?"

"Yeah," said Sarah Jane. She takes a Pokeball off her belt. "Sybil,
go!" The Doduo comes flying out of the Pokeball.

"Du!" said Sybil.

"Sybil, peck!" Sybil went after the spearow, who tried to respond with
a peck attack of its own. "Fury attack!" called Sarah Jane. The two
birds went back and forth for a few minutes. Sarah Jane watched as they
both began to tire. Hoping she chose the right moment, she threw her
pokeball. It grabbed the Spearow, then opened again to release it.

"I guess it's not tired enough," said Jon.

"Yeah, but Sybil's wearing out," returned Sarah Jane thoughtfully.
"Sybil, return! Tweedle, go!" The Doduo returned to its pokeball, then
the Weedle was released.

"Was that a good idea?" Jon asked Kat. "Aren't bugs weak against
birds?"

"Tweedle, use your string shot to slow it down!" called Sarah Jane. The
startled Spearow, already weak from its fight with Sybil, found itself
tangled up in the sticky string. Sarah Jane threw the pokeball again.
She bit the inside of her lip as she waited for the all clear. This
time the ball held.

"Yes!" exclaimed Sarah Jane as she picked up her new Spearow. Suddenly,
the ball disappeared.

"What happened to it?" asked Kat.

"Well, Spearow would be my 7th pokemon, so I'm assuming it's been
transferred to Pokemon storage," answered Sarah Jane. She checked her
Pokedex. "Yep. It's here. I can switch it out with one of my current
Pokemon, if I needed."

They continued to move through the grass, hoping to find more Pokemon.

> TO BE CONTINUED!
>
> ANYONE MIND IF WE GO TO A NEW THREAD: "[PW] THE LONG HARD ROAD THROUGH MT.
> MOON"

Sure, but it would be more appropriate for once they got to Mt. Moon.

> To catch them is my real quest, to train them is my cause!
> <remove SPAMu2Q to reply>
> - a member of the FIND MEW! team-
> see one of the official Pokewars websites at
> http://welcome.to/pokemonwars

Vulpix5746

Bandraptor

Jan 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/13/99
James M. Spencer wrote:

<snip>

>> "Hullo. I'm Nori. Who are you?"
>
>"Oh, hi! I'm Damian. You were talking to Jon earlier, right? I was
>going to be heading out with him, but he went over and started talking
>to you and then hes started talking to a couple of other girls and then
>Nurse Joy called me to hand over my pokemon to get them healed and when
>I turned around I had lost track of him."
>
>Damian paused to take a breath, he then sweatdropped and smiled. "Oh,
>uh, sorry about that. I guess I'm just a little nervous and I guess I'm
>babbling now..." Damian's t-shirt now read "What do you mean I've been
>eating too much sugar? YOU CAN NEVER GET ENOUGH SUGAR!!!"
>
>Drake tapped Damian on the shoulder. "Oh, yeah, sorry about that. This
>is Drake." Drake bent down, smiled and extended his hand.
>
>"So, have you seen Jon around here?"

"I'm waiting for him now. A few of us are planning on going through Mount Moon
together."
She thought for a minute. "Hey, would you like to come with us?"

(If ya wanna come, the new thread is: "The Long hard road through Mt. Moon".

-Beth

"Ii kanji!"

Bandraptor

Jan 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/13/99
Time Lady wrote:

><19990112171754...@ng18.aol.com>...
>> >the

>> >ya
>said,
>> >over

Nori saw that her friends had returned, and ran to meet them.

"Where've you been?" Jon asked, annoyed.

"Oh, I was talking to Drake and Damian."
(Who, hopefully, will be joining us on our journey.)

"Well, we're about ready to go, so I hope you're all packed."

Nori nodded. She'd stopped at the pokemart earlier, to pick up some pokeballs,
and a few potions for Giseisha.

>> >Sarah Jane went over her purchases, trying to pack everyting into her
>> >backpack. Jon picked up what looked like a brand new collapsable
>> >fishing pole. "You think you're going to need this inside Mt. Moon?"
>> >
>> >"Actually, it's for something else," replied Sarah Jane. She took a
>> >Pokedoll out of her shopping bag and ties it to the hook. Then she
>> >tossed the doll towards Spunky and Cuddles, who were playing on the
>> >floor. The baby Nidoran looked at it, then tried to pounce on it.
>> >Before they could, Sarah Jane reeled it in. Surprised, Cuddles and
>> >Spunky chased after it. "After I battled Brock, he suggested this was a
>> >way that I could try and train Cuddles and Spunky, at least until
>> >they're big enough for actual combat. I got a couple of dolls, in case
>> >one gets lost or destroyed."
>> >
>> >"Cute idea," said Nori. Sarah Jane nodded. She handed the fishing pole
>> >to Shields, who continued to play with the babies, then continued
>> >packing her supplies, including flashlights, a large supply of
>> >batteries, canned and dried food, bottled water, maps, potions, healing
>> >supplies, etc.
>> >
>> >"It looks like you've packed for an army," said Jon.
>> >
>> >"Better to be safe than sorry," replied Sarah Jane with a smile. "A
>> >cousin of mine was once lost for days in Mt. Moon. I don't want to be
>> >in a repeat of the incident, but I'd also be sure there's enough
>> >supplies to get through. Are you guys ready to leave?"
>>
>> Jon: Sure.
>>
>> <ANYONE WHO's COMING BETTER COME NOW!>

Nori: Yep.

Nori pulled out Giseisha's pokeball, and tossed it to the ground.
"CHAAA!!!!" It released an obligatory battle cry, and looked around for its
opponent.
"Hey, Giseisha," Nori patted it on the head. "Wanna try out that new move I
taught you?"
"Ek!" It asserted.
"Okay, then. Dig underground, and see if you can't scare up some pokemon for
us."

Giseisha nodded, and dove into the dirt at Nori's feet. After a few minutes, it
returned, with a small rock in its mouth.
"That's not a pokemon!" she scolded.

Sarah Jane heard the commotion, and came over to examine the rock.
"This is a Moon Stone!" She cried. "We must be closer to Mount Moon than I
thought."

"Ohhh, so that's what a Moon Stone looks like." Nori shrugged. "You can have
it, if you want. Maybe it'll evolve those Nidorans of yours, once they get a
little older."

Sarah tried to envision Cuddles and Spunky as Nidokings/queens, and laughed out
loud.

"Thanks," she chuckled, tucking the stone inside her backpack.

Nori turned back to her pokemon. "Why don't you try that again, Giseisha."
Once again, the snake burrowed underground.

Several minutes passed, and Giseisha hadn't surfaced. Nori leaned close to the
ground.
"You find anything yet?"
"Ekans!" came the annoyed reply. "Ekans ekans, ekans ekans ekans....
EKANS!!!!"
A panicked Giseisha burst from beneath the ground, and ducked behind Nori's
legs.

"What's wrong?" she asked.
"EKAAAANSS!!"
A scuffling sound came from the burrow, as a large, pink pokemon lugged itself
out. It stormed up to Nori, and stomped twice on each of her feet.
"OWWW!" Nori toppled over, holding her injured feet. "Whaddya do THAT for?"
The pokemon looked at her, grumpily.
"Tung."
With that, it waddled back toward the hole.

"GYAAAH!" Nori lost her temper. "Giseisha, GO!"
Giseisha quickly Wrapped the pokemon.

"Tung! Tung! Lickitung!!" It extended its tongue, and used it to Wrap Giseisha.

"Ek...Anz..." The snake shuddered. It was paralyzed.

"Licki, lickitung!" it snickered.
"Licki-- TUNG!?"
Nori had walloped it over the head with a pokeball.
"Li... ki..." it fainted, and was sucked into the ball.

"Wow..." Sarah Jane sweatdropped. "You caught a Lickitung."

Nori held the ball out at arm's length. "I didn't *want* to catch it," she
said, in disgust. "I just wanted to lick it."

"Hey, guys!" Jon called, from a few feet away, "Come quick! I think I found
something!"

TBC...

-Beth

"Ii kanji!"

Time Lady

Jan 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/13/99
Bandraptor wrote:

<snippage>

> >They continued to move through the grass, hoping to find more Pokemon.
> >

> Nori pulled out Giseisha's pokeball, and tossed it to the ground.
> "CHAAA!!!!" It released an obligatory battle cry, and looked around for its
> opponent.
> "Hey, Giseisha," Nori patted it on the head. "Wanna try out that new move I
> taught you?"
> "Ek!" It asserted.
> "Okay, then. Dig underground, and see if you can't scare up some pokemon for
> us."
>
> Giseisha nodded, and dove into the dirt at Nori's feet. After a few minutes, it
> returned, with a small rock in its mouth.
> "That's not a pokemon!" she scolded.
>
> Sarah Jane heard the commotion, and came over to examine the rock.
> "This is a Moon Stone!" She cried. "We must be closer to Mount Moon than I
> thought."
>
> "Ohhh, so that's what a Moon Stone looks like." Nori shrugged. "You can have
> it, if you want. Maybe it'll evolve those Nidorans of yours, once they get a
> little older."
>
> Sarah tried to envision Cuddles and Spunky as Nidokings/queens, and laughed out
> loud.

"Thanks," she chuckled, tucking the stone inside her backpack. "I'll
have to see if I can find another one, so I have a pair for the pair."

> Nori turned back to her pokemon. "Why don't you try that again, Giseisha."
> Once again, the snake burrowed underground.
>
> Several minutes passed, and Giseisha hadn't surfaced. Nori leaned close to the
> ground.
> "You find anything yet?"
> "Ekans!" came the annoyed reply. "Ekans ekans, ekans ekans ekans....
> EKANS!!!!"
> A panicked Giseisha burst from beneath the ground, and ducked behind Nori's
> legs.
>
> "What's wrong?" she asked.
> "EKAAAANSS!!"
> A scuffling sound came from the burrow, as a large, pink pokemon lugged itself
> out. It stormed up to Nori, and stomped twice on each of her feet.
> "OWWW!" Nori toppled over, holding her injured feet. "Whaddya do THAT for?"
> The pokemon looked at her, grumpily.
> "Tung."

"Oh my," said Sarah Jane.

> With that, it waddled back toward the hole.
>
> "GYAAAH!" Nori lost her temper. "Giseisha, GO!"
> Giseisha quickly Wrapped the pokemon.
>
> "Tung! Tung! Lickitung!!" It extended its tongue, and used it to Wrap Giseisha.
>
> "Ek...Anz..." The snake shuddered. It was paralyzed.
>
> "Licki, lickitung!" it snickered.
> "Licki-- TUNG!?"
> Nori had walloped it over the head with a pokeball.
> "Li... ki..." it fainted, and was sucked into the ball.
>
> "Wow..." Sarah Jane sweatdropped. "You caught a Lickitung."
>
> Nori held the ball out at arm's length. "I didn't *want* to catch it," she
> said, in disgust. "I just wanted to lick it."

"True, but it's still another Pokemon for your team," returned Sarah
Jane. "In case Giseisha gets knocked out or weakened."

> "Hey, guys!" Jon called, from a few feet away, "Come quick! I think I found
> something!"

"Hmm?" Sarah Jane came over to investigate what Jon found.
"Interesting," she said.

> TBC...
>
> -Beth
>
> "Ii kanji!"

Dreadite

Jan 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/13/99
Vulpix5746 wrote:
> "Yeeha! It's a Jigglypuff!" Jon shouted. "I'll call you...Jiggypoof. And,
> Jolteon needs a name...how bout Fryeon? Hmm. Maybe I'll have to rethink
> that..."

The NC lawyers appear. "We're sorry, you're under arrest for using
someone elses Pokémon nickname.

Dreadite (I actually have a Jigglypuff named that. ^_^ This post is
not real.)
-----
MoonieCode(1.12.05) SM:6+ F:sVe++Tx++:vKu+++En++:pCl D:s:Ch++:v4s>++
X:**:r0|s3+|d82+++:r18+++|s1| O:d:o++[+]
P:a15:s6'1":w198:f:eBD:hBrD+:t:cWh:bO:*Ps:y-:r|

http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Pagoda/3073/index.html
The official OW! Shogunate homepage.

Vulpix5746

Jan 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/14/99
<super snip>

Everyone came over excitedly.

Jon: It's a Jigglypuff! I need it's sleep attack!

Jon pulls the #3 Pokeball.

"Jolteon, I choose you! Thunderbolt it, now!"

"JOLT!" the electric animal screamed as it fried the balloon-type thing.

Jigglypuff was badly burned. But, it used its song to put Jolteon to sleep.

"No, Jolteon! Return! Go, Lapras!"

Lapras flew toward the Jiggly.

"ICE BEAM!"

The Jigglypuff was soon frozen.

Jon grabbed an empty Pokeball, and tossed it

"Pokeball, go!!!"

The ball jiggled for a second, and stopped.

"Yeeha! It's a Jigglypuff!" Jon shouted. "I'll call you...Jiggypoof. And,
Jolteon needs a name...how bout Fryeon? Hmm. Maybe I'll have to rethink
that..."

Bandraptor

Jan 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/14/99

><super snip>
>
>Everyone came over excitedly.
>
>Jon: It's a Jigglypuff! I need it's sleep attack!
>
>Jon pulls the #3 Pokeball.
>
>"Jolteon, I choose you! Thunderbolt it, now!"
>
>"JOLT!" the electric animal screamed as it fried the balloon-type thing.
>
>Jigglypuff was badly burned. But, it used its song to put Jolteon to sleep.
>
>"No, Jolteon! Return! Go, Lapras!"
>
>Lapras flew toward the Jiggly.
>
>"ICE BEAM!"
>
>The Jigglypuff was soon frozen.
>
>Jon grabbed an empty Pokeball, and tossed it
>
>"Pokeball, go!!!"
>
>The ball jiggled for a second, and stopped.
>
>"Yeeha! It's a Jigglypuff!" Jon shouted. "I'll call you...Jiggypoof. And,
>Jolteon needs a name...how bout Fryeon? Hmm. Maybe I'll have to rethink
>that..."

Nori glared at her Lickitung's pokeball.
"I'm not gonna even *bother* naming you, ya spit-faced poof!"
She tucked the ball inside her sash, alongside Giseisha's.

"Hey, look!" Sarah Jane pointed to something off in the distance. "It's the
mouth of Mount Moon!"
The small group ran through the grass, and stopped at the foot of the cave.

Jon took a deep breath, and turned to his companions.
"Everybody ready?"
They nodded, and stepped inside.

-Beth

"Ii kanji!"

Vulpix5746

Jan 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/14/99
>The NC lawyers appear. "We're sorry, you're under arrest for using
>someone elses Pokémon nickname.
>
>Dreadite (I actually have a Jigglypuff named that. ^_^ This post is
>not real.)

Jon: Yor honor, I swear I didn't know! Bad Jigglypuff! Bad! <g>

Jiggypoof, go!

"okay, you jigglypuff: I'm being sued. Just because I gave you a cute name.
Okay, let's make it cuter. How about...Jiggypuffy?

How's that?"

"Ji..."

Dreadite

Jan 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/14/99
Vulpix5746 wrote:

> >The NC lawyers appear. "We're sorry, you're under arrest for using
> >someone elses Pokémon nickname.
> >
> >Dreadite (I actually have a Jigglypuff named that. ^_^ This post is
> >not real.)
>
> Jon: Yor honor, I swear I didn't know! Bad Jigglypuff! Bad! <g>
>
> Jiggypoof, go!
>
> "okay, you jigglypuff: I'm being sued. Just because I gave you a cute name.
> Okay, let's make it cuter. How about...Jiggypuffy?
>
> How's that?"
>
> "Ji..."

Dreadite: "Your honor, I demand the Death penalty!"

Judge: "Whatever."

Dreadite is dragged away and electrocuted. ^_^

Dreadite

Time Lady

Jan 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/14/99
Dreadite wrote:

> Vulpix5746 wrote:
> >
> > >The NC lawyers appear. "We're sorry, you're under arrest for using
> > >someone elses Pokémon nickname.
> > >
> > >Dreadite (I actually have a Jigglypuff named that. ^_^ This post is
> > >not real.)
> >
> > Jon: Yor honor, I swear I didn't know! Bad Jigglypuff! Bad! <g>
> >
> > Jiggypoof, go!
> >
> > "okay, you jigglypuff: I'm being sued. Just because I gave you a cute name.
> > Okay, let's make it cuter. How about...Jiggypuffy?
> >
> > How's that?"
> >
> > "Ji..."
>
> Dreadite: "Your honor, I demand the Death penalty!"
>
> Judge: "Whatever."
>
> Dreadite is dragged away and electrocuted. ^_^

Death: BUGGER OFF... I'M BUSY IN ANOTHER RPG.

Sorry... couldn't resist... Death (a la Terry Pratchett) is one of my
characters in GRIT <G>

Time Lady

Jan 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/14/99

Sailor Pika also wrote:

> Instead of going to see what Jon had found, Kat wandered off into the grass,
> where she had heard a strange singing sound. There in the grass sat a
> Jigglypuff. "Cool!" She exclaimed. She grabbed a Pokéball from her belt.
> "Kakuna, go!" "Ka. Kakuna." It said. "Kakuna, poison sting!" Kat said. The
> sting did damage, but the poison didn't affect it. The Jigglypuff started to
> sing, and Kat's Kakuna went to sleep. "Kakuna, return!" She called. "Go,
> Chu-chu!" He leaped off Kat's shoulder. "Chu-Chu, thundershock!" She cried.
> "Poké ball, go!" The ball hit the Jigglypuff, rocked a few times, and lay
> still. "Woo hoo!" Kat yelled. She gave the Jigglypuff a potion, and gave her
> Kakuna some awakening. She ran her scanner over the Jigglypuff's Poké ball.
> "Level 11. Not too bad.." She registered it's name as Creampuff. Then Kat
> grabbed her backpack and ran back to her friends.

<and back to the rest of the thread>

Sarah Jane pulled out two flashlights from her pack and handed one to
Shields. The rest of the party pulled out their own flashlights,
brightening the dim caverns. Slowly they moved on, warily watching for
Pokemon. They walked for about 20 minutes. "GAH!" shouted Sarah Jane as
she pitched forward. Distracted by a shadow, she failed to notice a
protruding rock. "Ni!" shrieked the startled baby Nidoran as the lept
from their carrier.

"Are you okay?" asked Kat as Jon helped Sarah Jane up.

"Yeah... just a bit startled... has anyone seen my glasses?" replied
Sarah Jane.

"Ni Do," said Cuddles, picking up the glasses in her mouth and bringing
them over to Sarah Jane.

"Thank you," replied Sarah Jane, taking her glasses and petting Cuddles.

"What did you trip over?" asked Nori.

"I don't know," said Sarah Jane, crawling over to the protruding rock.
She brushed away some of the dirt. "It... looks like a fossil of some
sort..." She took off her pack and pulled out a small spade while the
others sweatdropped. "Could someone shine the light over here for a
second?"

While Sarah Jane tried to dig out her fossil, Spunky decided to do some
exploring of his own, followed by Cuddles. The little Nidoran picked up
an intreguing scent.

Meanwhile, Sarah Jane dug up a fossil of what appeared to be some kind
of bird-like creature. She noticed two things in its claws. "Cool...
what is it?" asked Jon.

"It looks like an Aerodactyl fossil from one of my books," replied Sarah
Jane. "It must have been trying to catch something... or caught
something, when it was caught... Oh, this would be so great to have in
my collection..." She took a towel out of her copius backpack, wrapped
the fossil in it, and somehow managed to squeeze it back inside.

"How much stuff do you have crammed in there?" asked Kat.

"All the essentials," responded Sarah Jane with a smile. "It's all a
matter of efficient packing."

A sudden shriek of "CLEFAIRY!" rings through the cavern. A Clefairy
came out in a limping run, pursued by Spunky and Cuddles. It began to
slow, then collapsed just in front of them. "RAN RAN," growled the
Nidoran as they approached it. Spunky went to make an attack on it,
when Cuddles intercepted im. "RAN!" she growled loudly. Surprised, her
brother backed off. "Cle... fairy...," uttered the Clefairy weakly.

"Oh, the poor thing," said Sarah Jane as she jumped to her feet and ran
over to the injured Clefairy. Cuddles nuzzled it encouragingly.

"What happened?" asked Nori. "The Nidoran are too small to get in their
own fights."

Shields waved wildly to get their attention. He pointed to the
Clefairy, then bent over as if looking at a rock. Then he pointed at
Cuddles and Spunky, and made as if he was creeping forward stealthily.
Then he poked something, pointed to the Clefairy, then jumped up,
holding his behind. "Err... I guess they made a sneak attack and
startled it," said Jon. Sarah Jane pulled an antidote out of her pack
and administered it to the Clefairy.

"Poor thing," she said. Weakly, it wobbled to its feet.

"You might as well capture it," said Kat. "It's still too weak to take
care of itself, and who knows what else might get its hands on it in
this condition."

Nodding, Sarah Jane pulled a pokeball out and tossed it at the weakened
Clefairy. The light showed capture almost instantly. Then the Pokeball
disappeared. Sarah Jane pulled out her Pokedex. "A level 12 Clefairy,"
she stated, entering the name "Twinkle" in the data for the Clefairy.
"Not bad for their first fight," she said. Spunky lept around proudly,
while Cuddles looked at Sarah Jane and said "Ni?"

"Don't worry," said Sarah Jane. "The Clefairy is all right and in the
Storage System." She picked up the Nidoran and put them into their
carrier. Shadows flitted by eerily as she bent to pick over her pack.

"This place is spooky," said Nori.

"Those are probably the shadows of Pokemon," returned Kat.

<TBC>

James M. Spencer

Jan 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/14/99
Time Lady wrote:

> Sarah Jane pulled out two flashlights from her pack and handed one to
> Shields. The rest of the party pulled out their own flashlights,
> brightening the dim caverns.

Damian spoke up "Well, since I got my clefairy B-Clef in here, I'll act
as guide."

Everybody looked at him. "Why didn't you tell us before?" asked Nori in
a somewhat annoyed tone.

"Umm, I didn't think of it until now." He sweatdropped and gave a
sheepish grin. "Anyway, I found my B-Clef in the lower levels near the
other side of the mountain. Since that's also the way out, we should
probably try going there."

"That sounds like a good idea. Did you see any other pokemon while you
were here?" inquired Sarah Jane.

Damian recounted "The Zubats kept flying away, I think it was because of
Drake. There were also a couple of Geodudes, and I tripped over a
crab-like pokemon with mushrooms on its back..."

Kat chimed in "It sounds like a Paras. They're pretty hard to find.
Where there's one there's probably more. If you can remember where you
ahhh... stumbled..." Kat emphasized this last word and smiled " across
it, then we could go there and catch one."

Everybody nodded in general agreement. Damian looked around and said
"Okay. Its this way." His t-shirt now read: "The blind leading the
blind."

After a few hours of wandering through the caves, the group stopped for
a rest. "Are you sure that this is the way out?" Jon asked. "I'm not
sure, but it seems to be the right way." Damian replied. Everybody
sighed and hung their heads.

Sarah Jane was the first to say anything "So far nothing bad has
happened, so when we finish up Damian will take the lead again. Does
everybody agree?" Everybody nodded.

After lunch Sarah Jane packed up her picnic and most of the pokemon were
put back in their pokeballs. The group once again set to wandering
through the caverns of Mt. Moon. This continued for another hour until
the passageway became narrow enough that everyone was moving very
closely along the walls.

"This wall feels warm..." Jon sounded confused. Nori's voice came out
of the darkness "I'm touching the other one and it feels warm too..."

"Uh oh" ominously came from a voice that none of them had heard
before. Everybody looked around and saw that the walls had started to
move! Suddenly, the walls reared up to reveal that they were actually
two Onix...

TBC...

Jeff Hauser*
*Sig Sold Seperately

(Don't mind this area here, I have to do mucho padding so that my post
will actually be sent. Grrrr.....)

!

Dreadite

Jan 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/14/99
Time Lady wrote:

> Dreadite wrote:

> > > Jon: Yor honor, I swear I didn't know! Bad Jigglypuff! Bad! <g>
> > >
> > > Jiggypoof, go!
> > >
> > > "okay, you jigglypuff: I'm being sued. Just because I gave you a cute name.
> > > Okay, let's make it cuter. How about...Jiggypuffy?
> > >
> > > How's that?"
> > >
> > > "Ji..."
> >
> > Dreadite: "Your honor, I demand the Death penalty!"
> >
> > Judge: "Whatever."
> >
> > Dreadite is dragged away and electrocuted. ^_^
> >

> Death: BUGGER OFF... I'M BUSY IN ANOTHER RPG.

Dreadite: My firends say I scare them.

> Sorry... couldn't resist... Death (a la Terry Pratchett) is one of my
> characters in GRIT <G>

I felt like saying that. No other reason.

Bandraptor

Jan 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/15/99
James M. Spencer wrote:

<snippity snip>

>After a few hours of wandering through the caves, the group stopped for
>a rest. "Are you sure that this is the way out?" Jon asked. "I'm not
>sure, but it seems to be the right way." Damian replied. Everybody
>sighed and hung their heads.
>
>Sarah Jane was the first to say anything "So far nothing bad has
>happened, so when we finish up Damian will take the lead again. Does
>everybody agree?" Everybody nodded.
>
>After lunch Sarah Jane packed up her picnic and most of the pokemon were
>put back in their pokeballs. The group once again set to wandering
>through the caverns of Mt. Moon. This continued for another hour until
>the passageway became narrow enough that everyone was moving very
>closely along the walls.
>
>"This wall feels warm..." Jon sounded confused. Nori's voice came out
>of the darkness "I'm touching the other one and it feels warm too..."
>
>"Uh oh" ominously came from a voice that none of them had heard
>before. Everybody looked around and saw that the walls had started to
>move! Suddenly, the walls reared up to reveal that they were actually
>two Onix...

"Quick!" Damian cried. "Does anyone have a water pokemon?"

Jon sent out his Lapras, and Sarah sent out Nipper, her Krabby.
"Nipper! Bubble!"
"Lapras, use your Water Gun!"

The Onix were clearly pained by their attackers' onslaught, and began
thrashing about. One of them slammed into a wall, and the impact sent several
stalactites crashing to the ground.

"Gah!" Kat cried, dodging the falling rocks. "Somebody had better do something,
or they're going to cause a cave in!"

"B-Clef!" Damian ordered, throwing a pokeball into the fray, "Sing attack,
now!"
The Clefairy began to hum a haunting tune, and soon, both the humans and the
pokemon felt sleepy.

Sarah and Jon recalled their pokemon, as the groggy Onix fell to the ground.
"Awright!" Nori grinned, happy that she hadn't been killed. "Now, the question
is, who wants an Onix?"

-Beth

"Ii kanji!"

Sailor Pika

Jan 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/15/99

Bandraptor wrote in message
<19990115012549...@ng-cb1.aol.com>...
<snip>

>Sarah and Jon recalled their pokemon, as the groggy Onix fell to the
ground.
>"Awright!" Nori grinned, happy that she hadn't been killed. "Now, the
question
>is, who wants an Onix?"

"Uh.." Kat looks at the giant rock Pokémon. "Not me.. Those things are
scary." "Chu! Pika Pi!" Agreed Chu-Chu.

I had to post something. :)

Marius G

Sep 8, 2023, 1:30:55 PM9/8/23