Cute Pokemon

Anthony Green

Feb 24, 2023, 1:21:06 AM2/24/23
Oh man, people are alive here, this fills me with... excitement? Warmth?

Anyway, thread question:
What's a Pokemon you recently found cute?

For me, the answer is Arcanine. (Wingull is cuter, but it hasn't been so
recently in my mind)

Tech Weaver

Mar 25, 2023, 2:22:29 PM3/25/23
Lechonk, I guess? I feel like I should have a better answer than that, but nothing's coming to mind.

Anthony Green

Mar 25, 2023, 7:21:43 PM3/25/23
That *is* a cute pig.
He's somewhat on the plain side for a Pokemon, but that's alright!

Tech Weaver

Mar 25, 2023, 8:01:23 PM3/25/23
Looking through a list of Paldean Pokémon, I remembered that I thought Dolliv was pretty cute when I first saw it. Kinda makes me wish I had gone West first instead of heading East and going counter-clockwise so I could've trained Smoliv during my playthrough. Especially since Dolliv is *impossible* to find in the wild. I mean, it spawns *somewhere*, but I couldn't find one even with a guide and eventually just stuffed a Smoliv full of EXP Candies. Arboliva's kind of a let down, though.