Misty & Brock

Regulus

Jan 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/11/99
Dreamcaster wrote:

> Did you know that Brock and Misty have a crush on each other?
>

> -- Dreamcaster @-}----

o.o
Where's -this- from?

*grins* everyone -knows- ASH and Misty have a crush on each other ^.~

--
Reg

They'd make a cute couple....I'm still waiting for Ash's "Kawaiikune"
remark

I make too many odd references ^.^

AlucardHV

Jan 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/12/99
Yeah, it's all set up for ASH and Misty.. in some episodes (namely the "Ghostly
Trio" episode) it is really obvious..
- ALUCARD HV -
After reading "Porigon4"s signature, I decided to change my own:
"Dinobot sent out Fake SN Change! Porigon4 appears!"
"Alucard calls AOL Hacker!"
"Hacker uses PUNT! Dinobot/Porigon/etc. are gone! ALL GONE! and the world
cheers!"

Joe Bessey

Jan 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/12/99
> Dreamcaster wrote:
> >
> > Did you know that Brock and Misty have a crush on each other?
> >

> > -- Dreamcaster @-}----
>
> o.o
> Where's -this- from?
>
> *grins* everyone -knows- ASH and Misty have a crush on each other ^.~
>
> --
> Reg

Actually, you're both wrong. =P Misty wants Ash, so she uses her
bike as an excuse to follow him around. Brock wants Misty
because...Well, he's Brock. And to be quite honest, I think Ash is
becoming, if he isn't already, a Poképhiliac.

Joe
"Whisper things into my brain, assuring me that I'm insane."
--Metallica

Regulus

Jan 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/12/99

Maybe that's why Pikachu's perpetually happy X.x

*grins* And Ash just needs to hit puberty ;p
THEN he'll get googly eyes for Misty ;p

--
Reg

This is an evil fic just WAITING to happen, isn't it?

...I may just have to write it too ^^

Mobius101

Jan 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/12/99
>This is an evil fic just WAITING to happen, isn't it?

You know it! >:D

^.^

>...I may just have to write it too ^^

Hurrah!

~Maria R
"Psy yie yie..."
-------------------------
Tha webber:
http://hamstergirl.cjb.net/
"They called me crazy! They called me insane! They called me LOONY!! And boy
were they right." -Megavolt

Vulpix5746

Jan 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/12/99
I think Ash's puberty already passed. It lasted about 1 episode...the "school
of hard knocks" where ash instingates the drooling over the girl. From then
on...

Seriously...
If Misty wants Ash
If Brock wants Misty

then Ash wants Brock????
To catch them is my real quest, to train them is my cause!
<remove SPAMu2Q to reply>
- a member of the FIND MEW! team-
see one of the official Pokewars websites at
http://welcome.to/pokemonwars

Marcus Yu

Jan 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/12/99
- Vulpix5746 wrote:
` I think Ash's puberty already passed. It lasted about 1 episode...the "school

` of hard knocks" where ash instingates the drooling over the girl. From then
` on...
`
` Seriously...
` If Misty wants Ash
` If Brock wants Misty
`
` then Ash wants Brock????
`

I'm scared.
--
Marcus Yu | Informer of Apocalypse |
http://bluestar.tierranet.com | Believer of Prophecies |

Adrian Tymes

Jan 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/12/99
Vulpix5746 wrote:

> Seriously...
> If Misty wants Ash
> If Brock wants Misty
>
> then Ash wants Brock????

No, no, no.

Brock wants Misty.
Misty wants Ash.
Ash wants Pikachu.
Pikachu wants Persian.
Persian wants Meowth.
Meowth wants Psyduck.
Psyduck wants Onix.
Onix wants Jesse.
Jesse wants James.
And James wants Brock.

See? ^_^

THEoprah69

Jan 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/13/99
<<then Ash wants Brock????>>

I sure hope so.

Regulus

Jan 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/13/99
THEoprah69 wrote:

> <<then Ash wants Brock????>>
>
> I sure hope so.

That makes two yaoi fans in the audience tonight.
*throws a glance offscreen at Crunchie* Least I THINK she was...^^;
And now...erm....you a he or she? The screen handle's
pretty....hmm...whatever's the opposite of obvious. (it's late ^^;)

--
Reg

Joe Bessey

Jan 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/13/99
> And now...erm....you a he or she? The screen handle's
> pretty....hmm...whatever's the opposite of obvious. (it's late ^^;)

"Androgynous" is the word I'd use. =)

Regulus

Jan 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/13/99
M.W.F. wrote:

> Hey you! Yeah you! C'mere! Did you here what Regulus said? No? Well
> listen up!

> > THEoprah69 wrote:
> > >
> > > <<then Ash wants Brock????>>
> > >
> > > I sure hope so.
> >
> > That makes two yaoi fans in the audience tonight.
> > *throws a glance offscreen at Crunchie* Least I THINK she was...^^;
> > And now...erm....you a he or she? The screen handle's
> > pretty....hmm...whatever's the opposite of obvious. (it's late ^^;)
>
> OK, since she doesn't seem to be around at the moment, Crunchie is a SHE.
> She usually has the title "Proprietess of Smut" in her .sig. Don't
> worry, though, you weren't the first to overlook it.
>
> She enjoys anything that is 'H' in nature.

Wasn't talking about Crunchie. I know -she's- a she :P

--
Reg

too lazy to snip :P

Crunchie

Jan 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/13/99
Whilst happily wanking, M.W.F. stops to inform us of...

> Hey you! Yeah you! C'mere! Did you here what Regulus said? No? Well
> listen up!
> > THEoprah69 wrote:
> > >
> > > <<then Ash wants Brock????>>
> > >
> > > I sure hope so.
> >
> > That makes two yaoi fans in the audience tonight.
> > *throws a glance offscreen at Crunchie* Least I THINK she was...^^;
> > And now...erm....you a he or she? The screen handle's
> > pretty....hmm...whatever's the opposite of obvious. (it's late ^^;)
>
> OK, since she doesn't seem to be around at the moment, Crunchie is a SHE.
> She usually has the title "Proprietess of Smut" in her .sig. Don't
> worry, though, you weren't the first to overlook it.
>
> She enjoys anything that is 'H' in nature.

She is he that is a she cuz of IT's being on her person. wow, I just
don't know what I was trying to say there.
Think of me not as a she or a he, think of me as a guy with tits!
and yes, I enjoy anything 'H' in nature... Like hentai, M.W.F., h-
games, lemons... etc... So, anyone ese here with an H streak in them?

Ja ne otomodachi...

--
Crunchie ^_^
*hermaphrodite extrodinaire*

Ben640

Jan 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/13/99
no you all have it wrong

Brock wants Misty
Misty wants Ash
Ash Wants Squirtle
Squirtle wants Carmander
Charmander wants Meowth
Meowth wants James
James wants Jesse
Jesse wants Bulbasaur
Bulbasaur wants Prof. Oak
Prof. Oak wants Nurse Joy
Nurse Joy wants Brock

And there you have it!! :)
Ben Phelps

J-me

Jan 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/13/99
Ben640 wrote:

> no you all have it wrong
>
> Brock wants Misty
> Misty wants Ash
> Ash Wants Squirtle
> Squirtle wants Carmander
> Charmander wants Meowth
> Meowth wants James
> James wants Jesse
> Jesse wants Bulbasaur
> Bulbasaur wants Prof. Oak
> Prof. Oak wants Nurse Joy
> Nurse Joy wants Brock

And nobody wants Gary!

> And there you have it!! :)
> Ben Phelps

What about Pikachu and the cop?

J-me

Anchovy Ace

Jan 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/13/99

Marcus Yu wrote in message ...

>- Vulpix5746 wrote:
>` I think Ash's puberty already passed. It lasted about 1 episode...the
"school
>` of hard knocks" where ash instingates the drooling over the girl. From
then
>` on...
>`
>` Seriously...

>` If Misty wants Ash
>` If Brock wants Misty
>`

>` then Ash wants Brock????
>`
>
>I'm scared.
>--
>Marcus Yu | Informer of Apocalypse |
>http://bluestar.tierranet.com | Believer of Prophecies |
> 0174 ® Points | "You can't kill me. I've been rejected by
> 0001 Bane Points | Death." -- Guyver, the Guyver
> 0012 Psycho Points |-----------------------------------------------
> 0005 Wyvern Points | - AOL Instant Messenger: Marcus Yu -

What a joke! Why would a loophole like this go around?

Elwen Skye

Jan 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/13/99

In AGNP where Pokemon play, M.W.F. told us one day:

|Brock wants Misty
|Misty wants Ash
|Ash Wants Squirtle
|Squirtle wants Carmander
|Charmander wants Pikachu
|Pikachu wants Meowth

|Meowth wants James
|James wants Jesse
|Jesse wants Bulbasaur
|Bulbasaur wants Prof. Oak
|Prof. Oak wants Nurse Joy
|Nurse Joy Officer Jenny
|Officer Jenny wants Brock
|
|I think we have it right this time.

The problem to this whole thing is Brock wants _any_ female which means you
can't make it a nice little loop effect. You'd have Brock with arrows
radiating out in all directions and that'd just ruin it.

--
Elwen Skye
Ok, no more contributions from me.

Dreamcaster

Jan 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/15/99
Yeah, and Brock dosen't really show that he has the hots for Misty
either.

-- Dreamcaster @-}-----

Regulus

Jan 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/15/99
M.W.F. wrote:

> Hey you! Yeah you! C'mere! Did you here what Dreamcaster said? No?
> Well listen up!
>
> > Yeah, and Brock dosen't really show that he has the hots for Misty
> > either.
>
> What?!? You mean hitting her on the head several times means he doesn't
> like her?

Poor Misty. She wears those skimpy clothes all in vain, as the only one
who cares for her is Ash ;p

..and Pikachu, but I'm not gonna go there or touch it with a ten foot
pole X.x

--
Reg

Marcus Yu

Jan 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/15/99
- M.W.F. wrote:
` Hey you! Yeah you! C'mere! Did you here what Dreamcaster said? No?
` Well listen up!
`
` > Yeah, and Brock dosen't really show that he has the hots for Misty
` > either.
`
` What?!? You mean hitting her on the head several times means he doesn't
` like her?
`

Maybe he has different ways of showing affection. Just yesterday, he
asked her to dance to the wailing of the mutant Dragonite.

--
Marcus Yu | Informer of Apocalypse |
http://bluestar.tierranet.com | Believer of Prophecies |

0174 Ž Points | "She can violate my rights, anytime!"
0001 Bane Points | -- Brock, Pokémon

Kid Vid2

Jan 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/16/99
>Yeah, it's all set up for ASH and Misty.. in some episodes (namely the
>"Ghostly
>Trio" episode) it is really obvious..

Yeah, I agree. Even though they hate each other in the beginning, I think they
are starting to get along good...

_ _ _ _
| | / / \ \ / /
| |/ / \ \ / /
| < \ \ / /
| |\ \ \ \/ /
|_| \_\ \ /
I I
D D
2
Go to: http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Realm/6933

Graveler25

Jan 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/17/99
>I think they
>are starting to get along good...

Until someone mentions a bike...

SaraJNES

Jan 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/31/99
Damn! I thought it was:

Brock wants Misty
Misty wants Ash

Ash wants Nurse Joy
Nurse Joy wants James
James wants Jessie
Jessie wants Persian
Persian wants Meowth
Meowth wants Pikachu
Pikachu wants Officer Jenny
and Officer Jenny wants Brock

SaraJNES
I suffer from CRS: Can't Remember Sh**

Laeophie

Jan 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/31/99
>James wants Jessie

Aren't they brother and sister? Isn't that kind of incestuous?

Nendil

Jan 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/31/99
Laeophie <laeo...@aol.com> wrote in article
<19990131172846...@ng145.aol.com>...

> >James wants Jessie
>
> Aren't they brother and sister? Isn't that kind of incestuous?

o_O They are? Since when?

Nendil
--
The Aquafraternal Fanart Corner
http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Island/2733

SaraJNES

Jan 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/31/99
Hey, you're right! The only reason I wrote that was because I was following
the original thread. i'm such a bimbo =p

laeo...@aol.com wrote:

>Aren't they brother and sister? Isn't that kind of incestuous?

SaraJNES

Vincent Chin

Jan 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/31/99
Woo, this be an old post.

SaraJNES wrote in message
<19990131172717...@ng-cg1.aol.com>...

>Damn! I thought it was:
>
>Brock wants Misty
>Misty wants Ash
>Ash wants Nurse Joy
>Nurse Joy wants James
>James wants Jessie
>Jessie wants Persian
>Persian wants Meowth
>Meowth wants Pikachu
>Pikachu wants Officer Jenny
>and Officer Jenny wants Brock

Mobius101

Feb 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/1/99
>>James wants Jessie

>Aren't they brother and sister? Isn't that kind of incestuous?

Boy, this sure is an old thread! ^.^; No, James and Jessie aren't brother and
sister. I used to think that too when I first started watching the show. ^.^;

~Maria R
"Psy yie yie..."
Tha webber:
http://hamstergirl.cjb.net/

"They called me crazy! They called me insane! They called me LOONY!! And boy
were they right." -Megavolt

------
TEOTWAWKI