My First Lemon!!!!

Charman

Jan 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/30/00
Subject: [Lemon] --------------------
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 5:50 p.m. (created), 30 Jan 2:38 a.m. (posted)
From: Charman (pyro...@home.com)
Newsgroups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon.hentai

Hi there! My names Charman (short-time lurker, first time writer)! As
you may have guessed,
the pokemon I perfer are Charmander, Charmeleon (especially), and
Charizard. But I'm also
"partial" to others like Cubones, Nidorans (all of them!), and a huge
variety from all catagories!
This is my first lemon since joining this newsgroup and, depending on
how you like this
lemon, hopefully not the last!
So read on and try to enjoy!
Note: I only read the newsgroups on the weekends so if you have
anything to say to
me, please be patient. It's hard enough when the computers in the living
room!

LEGAL CRAP: Warning! If you are under 18 you MAY NOT read this story
(even though I
can't stop you). This story contains an explicted situation between a
Human and Pokemon.
You have been warned so don't come to me whinning or carrying
torches and
pitchforks!
Does anybody actually read these?

Note: I would love if somebody would do a pic for me related to this
story! (I would if i could!)

Jason whiped the sweat from his brow and scanned the forest around
him, looking for
the path he was following but failed to see it in the expanding gloom.
"Damn" He muttered to himself. He hoped to make Viridian City in
record time for his
18th birthday. A warm breeze blew past him, throwing several locks of
hair in front of his face,
which he threw back with mild irritation.
"Pyra! I choose you!" He yelled as he tossed a pokeball to the
ground in front of him. A
near blinding flash later his charmeleon was standing in front of him.
"Char!" It replied happily at seeing him.
"Pyra! Help me find a clearing so we can set up camp!" As his
charmeleon turned, he
suddenly froze in thought. I choose you? Why did I say that? I haven't
said that since I was a
kid! Jason guffawed at the though and ran to catch up with his pokemon.

Within the hour they had found a suitable spot and had set camp in
record time. They
spent the night sitting around the campfire (thanks to Pyra's tail) and
were eating their dinners.
Jason was in deep thought.
So in two days I'll be eighteen. The big one-eight. Most of my
friends have given up
catching pokemon at the age of eighteen, feeling it was for kids. Jason
glanced over at his
Charmeleon, happily munching on her meal. His Charmeleon was his first
pokemon, she was
given to him on his nineth birthday as a charmander. They've been
through everything
together and more. No, he thought, I will not give up catching pokemon.
He yawned, suddenly aware of how tired he was. Pyra looked up from
her meal to
him.
"I'm tired" Jason stated flatly as he stretched, "good night Pyra"
and with that, Jason
curled up into his bedroll and fell asleep.
"Char mel" He heard her say before drifting off.

Sara Skyler. A girl from his school and absolute babe. Jason
couldn't help but dream
about her. It was if she was sculpted by a god, with hair a golden
flaxen, legs that were
slender and smooth, small but alluring breasts and tiny mini-skirt that
teased every guy in the
school at what "treasures" lied beneath. He knew that he could never
have her, only the jocks
could ever get close to her, but he couldn't help dreaming his hands
working his way up that
near non-existant skirt and across her breasts.
He awoke suddenly. Sunlight streamed in through the trees swaying
limbs and the
sound of birds filtered their ways into the clearing. The reminates of
his dream clung to him,
making him hot and aware of the boner that developed over the night.
He worked off his pants and began working on his undirected lust,
recalling what he
could of his dream. Suddenly, he had a horrifying realization.
Quickly looking around the campsite, he saw the smoldering ashes of
the fire, the pile
of possesions off to one side. But no Pyra.

Jason worried about Pyra. She was always slept in past him (he
usually had to wake
her!). Pulling up his pants, he quickly rose and looked around the
immediatly area of the
camp, calling her name several times. He knew she wouldn't go anywhere
far without him.
He began to think. They passed a block in a river, that caused the
water to swell into a
small pool. perhaps Pyra went there to get a drink? It was the only lead
he had so he quickly
headed back the way they came the night before.
Jason only walked five minutes before he heard the sound of
splashing. Did she fall
into the pool? He paled thinking about the flame on the tip of her tail.
Running, he quickly saw
the pool form before him. And froze. Pyra was standing in the water. her
red skin glistening in
the filtered sunlight. Her eyes were closed in obvious enjoyment. Her
hands were busy
rubbing water onto her skin. Jason thanked God he was at the treeline
and deftly hid behind
an apporpriatly sized tree. He know he should leave, but he couldn't
tear his eyes off her
crimson body.

She sighed in delight as the cold water ran down her lizard skin.
Pyra snuck away
while Jason slept and hoped to return before he woke. She didn't like
leaving Jason, even for
a minute. He was an insecure human and was always the target for larger
humans, Pyra
believed the only time he felt calm was when she was with him.
Another splash of cold water brought her back to reality. The
Charmeleon began
rubbing her skin, hoping to remove some of the grim that collected on
her during the last few
days. She was grateful they passed the pool while looking for a camping
sight.
She suddenly realized her tail was getting dangerously close to the
water and adjusted
it accordingly.
Her mind kept drifting to that Charizard they faced not three days
ago. She lost to the
huge dragon, but she appreaciated the fact that he went easy on her. She
couldn't help
thinking about him. That Charizard was sexy with his muscular body,
intruiging spark in his
eyes.... No, it wasn't that.
Pyra found herself thinking what it would be like to fuck the
Charizard.
As the Charmeleon thought about it more, she found herself growing
wet and started
masturbating with one clawed hand automatically.

Jason couldn't believe it! He found himself growing hard watching
his Charmeleon
bathing herself. She was obviously distracted, so he took this time to
clamber up the tree he
secreted himself behind to get a better view. Luckly, the tree featured
a branch that thrust
toward the pool and his pokemon. He kneeled on the branch and was
thankful she had her
back turned to him.
Jason heard the Charmeleon begin to moan softly and strained
forward to hear the
sounds better. Pyra suddenly turned ninety degrees and arced her back in
pleasure, Jason
gasped as he saw his Charmeleon stick a clawed finger into her reddening
pussy.
A loud snap later, he was plummeting to the ground.

Jason hit the ground with a thud, thankful he landed on his ass. He
closed his eyes
and leaned his head backward and hit the trunk of the tree. It hurt, but
the pain was already
subsiding. He opened his eyes and froze in shock. The exact same
expression was etched on
his Charmeleons face as she ran over to him.
"Char?" She said in concern. Jason nodded but froze when his head
declined. He had
a perfect view of her dripping, reddish vagina, and blushed. Pyra
suddenly became aware of
her situation and turned, covering herself with a clawed hand and tail.
An awkward silence fell
over the two.
"Pyra?" Jason started but unsure how to proceed. Pyra glanced over
her shoulder at
him and noted the humans prick almost bursting out of his cargo pants.
Jason unsteadily rose
to his knees and put a hand on her shoulder. The Charmeleon turned to
regard him, their
eyes told of what they felt. It was impossible to keep true feelings
from each other, they've
known each other for seven years.
Slowly, their faces grew nearer until their lips touched. They
automatically parted them
and let their tounges intertwine. Jason tasted her saliva and thought it
to taste like cinnimon,
he found it to be a turn on.
As they embraced, they both worked at removing Jasons clothing. And
soon, Pyra was
looking at Jason's six inches of manhood hungerly. As if as one, Jason
leaned back against
the tree while Pyra kneeled over him. Her tounge snaked out of her mouth
and ran along the
length of his shaft. His body shuddered as she slipped his prick into
her warm mouth. She
began sucking gently and sliding her mouth from the base almost off the
head but began to
pick up speed when he began to thrust harder into her mouth. Before he
could cum down her
throat he gently pulled her off of his dick. Pyra looked at him
quizically while he guided her
over him.
"Char!" Pyra gasped as Jason gently pushed the Charmeleon onto his
prick. It was
extreamly warm inside her pussy and the sensation was like nothing he
ever felt before. She
instinctively began to piston herself on his organ.
"Char" she moaned softly over and over as she pistoned herself on him.
With one hand, Jason guided her face close again and kissed
passionately.
The human felt his pokemons body shudder as an orgasm wracked her
body and
caused her juices to slide down his shaft. she continued to pump herself
dispite the orgasm
and Jason felt it coming.
"Uhhgg" The human moaned as he shot his seed into the belly of the
Charmeleon in
spurts. He reluctently pulled his dick out of her and lay her down
beside him. Dispite her tired
look, she began to lick and kiss his neck. The flame on her tail has
grown quite red from their
lust and she was willing to continue. With a happy sigh, Jason rolled
over onto her, propping
himself up with his arms and careful to avoid her tail. He began to kiss
Pyras neck, listening
to her moans for sensitive spots.
Her clawed hands guided his head as his lips traced a path down her
chest, over her
belly, and down to her moist cunt. His tounge swirled over her, teasing
her "lips" with deft
swipes of his tounge. Her cries of pleasure made him bolder and he
darted his tounge into her
pussy and sealed his lips on hers, sucking her juices out of her. Jason
loved the taste and
sucked her until another orgasm shook her liazrd body, spilling onto her
legs and Jasons face.
The reluctently disengaged from their love-making and rested. After
several minutes,
Jason helped Pyra rise and they quickly washed themselves off at the
pool.
"Char mel" Pyra sighed happily as they washed each other. Jason
suddenly knew he
would never give up pokemon, he couldn't now. He bent over and kissed
the Charmeleon on
the snout.
"It's almost lunch" Jason smiled, "I think it's time to get to
Viridian City" Pyra smiled
and nodded in agreement. They left that pool and continued on their
journey, but they would
visit that pool quite often.

Wow, that was a long story (I originally hoped it to be 1 and 1/2 to 2
pages long!). I hope you
enjoyed it! Send me some feedback!

Charman

Countersync

Jan 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/30/00
Great for a first lemon, but please please please... Try to write longer.
You have the part size about correct. 10K per or so. However most people
would like to see about 3 to 5 times as much in a single shot.
"Charman" <pyro...@home.com> wrote in message
Yes, but no one follows. It is purely for legal protection.

> Note: I would love if somebody would do a pic for me related to this
> story! (I would if i could!)

<Snip>

--
/Sig, 2.9
\Info
||-Countersync, cs1983011, ...
||-[I133/16/1.44GB/Linux][I166/128/6.4GB 2.5GB/Win98]
||-TCP-IP / DSL (272UL/640DL port speed) / Uswest.net
||-IP address, DHCP, Non-Static, 209.180.204.11
||-PostTo: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon.hentai
||-ReadBy: ABNT,ABPEA,ABPEC,ABPEOa,ATTS,ATTT,IBXH
||-User: Male, Human NV(Natural Version), 19830101
||-Player: N/A, PM-Human GV(Generred Version) base, N/A,
||\Magical, Telepathic, Immortal(almost)
|\-IRC EsperNet (http://www.esper.net/servers.html) #agnph

\Links
||-AGNPH Archive, http://www.agnph.com
|\-VCL, (http://|ftp://)velar.crtl-c.liu.se/vcl/

\Authors Archives/HPs
||-Countersync personal FTP, request an account today.
||-Shadow's, http://members.tripod.com/ShadowArchive/
|\-Falv Numb's, http://s11.sexshare.com/~tamtam02/

\Projects
||-Lemons: Pokemon Adventures Parts 1-14
||-Fanfic: None
|\In Progress Status
| |-Self Portrait OnHold
| |-Pokemon Adventures Check Part 1
| \-Pokemon Adventures P-15 OnHold

\Quotes
|\-Countersync, "Well dream of tomorrow, of today, of the future and the
| \past. See your self, and become it. Anything is possible, really"

\-Countersync

SaraJ Master of the 2ML

Jan 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/30/00
Charman sez:

>Hi there! My names Charman (short-time lurker, first time writer)! As
>you may have guessed,
>the pokemon I perfer are Charmander, Charmeleon (especially), and
>Charizard. But I'm also
>"partial" to others like Cubones, Nidorans (all of them!), and a huge
>variety from all catagories!
>This is my first lemon since joining this newsgroup and, depending on
>how you like this
>lemon, hopefully not the last!
> So read on and try to enjoy!
> Note: I only read the newsgroups on the weekends so if you have
>anything to say to
>me, please be patient. It's hard enough when the computers in the living
>room!
>
>LEGAL CRAP: Warning! If you are under 18 you MAY NOT read this story
>(even though I
>can't stop you).

You can;t stop me, that's for sure...

<snip story>

Hey, that was pretty good for a first lemon!
Hope to see more from you.

SaraJ

~I don't suffer from insanity.I enjoy every minute of it.~

"Umm-is that a God dam?
-Beavis,"Beavis&Butt-Head Do America"

"We'll live like kings! Damn hell ass kings!"
-Bart Simpson

Newsgroups:
AGNP
AGNPH
AGFFH
ATS
ATC-N

cwestpha

Jan 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/30/00
i give it an 8.7 out of 10

Falv Numb

Jan 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/30/00
In Article <3893F9C2...@home.com>, Charman <pyro...@home.com> wrote:
>Subject: [Lemon] --------------------

>Hi there! My names Charman (short-time lurker, first time writer)! As
>you may have guessed,
>the pokemon I perfer are Charmander, Charmeleon (especially), and
>Charizard. But I'm also

Good first effort. =)

K-Ecchi

Jan 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/30/00
Charman (pyro...@home.com) sez...

> Subject: [Lemon] --------------------
> Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 5:50 p.m. (created), 30 Jan 2:38 a.m. (posted)
> From: Charman (pyro...@home.com)
> Newsgroups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon.hentai

[snip]

ANNOUNCEMENT:

I will personally seek out and bitchslap the next person who uses the
word "cunt" in a lemon. Especially if it is prefixed with a word such as
"hot", "wet", "dripping", or "moist".

=====================
= Evil Lord K-Ecchi =
=====================

k-e...@superkawaii.com

-= Come To Siggy (Short Edit) =-

[ What I'm Listening To Right Now: ]
- Korn, "Justin"

Nolan Slover

Jan 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/30/00
Ah, yes, SaraJ...Master of the SUCKY 2ML!
"SaraJ Master of the 2ML" <sara...@aol.comnospam> wrote in message

> Charman sez:
>
> >Hi there! My names Charman (short-time lurker, first time writer)! As
> >you may have guessed,
> >the pokemon I perfer are Charmander, Charmeleon (especially), and
> >Charizard. But I'm also
> >"partial" to others like Cubones, Nidorans (all of them!), and a huge
> >variety from all catagories!
> >This is my first lemon since joining this newsgroup and, depending on
> >how you like this
> >lemon, hopefully not the last!
> > So read on and try to enjoy!
> > Note: I only read the newsgroups on the weekends so if you have
> >anything to say to
> >me, please be patient. It's hard enough when the computers in the living
> >room!
> >
> >LEGAL CRAP: Warning! If you are under 18 you MAY NOT read this story
> >(even though I
> >can't stop you).

Psyke

Jan 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/30/00

K-Ecchi <k-e...@superkawaii.com> wrote in message
> Charman (pyro...@home.com) sez...

> > Subject: [Lemon] --------------------
> > Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 5:50 p.m. (created), 30 Jan 2:38 a.m. (posted)
> > From: Charman (pyro...@home.com)
> > Newsgroups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon.hentai
>
> [snip]
>
> ANNOUNCEMENT:
>
> I will personally seek out and bitchslap the next person who uses the
> word "cunt" in a lemon. Especially if it is prefixed with a word such as
> "hot", "wet", "dripping", or "moist".
>
> =====================
> = Evil Lord K-Ecchi =
> =====================

Sara! RUN! RUUUN! =P

--

Siggy: Yes! You love me! You really love me! By the way, I was updated on
1-23-00.

I may have a new name, But I still have the smooth texture and creamy
goodness you've come to expect from the Psykedelic [now Psyke] Fish co.!

"And it can be used as almost every word in a sentence: Fuck the fucking
fuckers."
-Humorous usages of the word fuck.mp3

An open letter to the People of Earth:
Dear Earthling,

Hello!

I am a creature from a galaxy far away, visiting your planet.

I have transformed myself into this text file.

As you are reading it, I am having sex with your eyeballs. I
know you like it because you are smiling.

Please pass me on to someone else because I'm really horny.
That which kills you makes you weaker.

Illegitimus Non Carborundum
(Don't let the bastards wear you down)
+---------------------- BIZARRE BOOKS ---------------------+
Real Books... Unreal Titles!

The Psychic Life of Micro-Organisms; 1889
[They must have been hard up for topics in the late 1800's]

Homosexuality and Male Bonding in Pre-Nazi Germany; 1991
[Log cabin Nazis]

Put Hemorrhoids and Constipation Behind You; 1997

How To Become A Schizophrenic; 1992
[I think this is an instructional manual.]

I Knew 3000 Lunatics; 1935
[Hell, we have over 119,000 lunatics reading this now!]
All the Japanese I need to know I learned from AGFFH

"Simmons! Is that Toaster Strudel? Do you enjoy your job at the POP TART
factory?"
-rare Far Side, drawn by drunk Gary Larson

"Fuck on toast! An ice-cream emergency!"
-M.W.F, In "Ice-Cream man"

To find the source of the problem, I'd really have to x-ray your skull.
-Wise-Ass comment #59

Best out of context quote:

" You can also try laying your mouse upside-down and manipulating its
balls and see how that works."
-Delete Me, AGFFH
*squeek, squeek* *snicker*

BAR SPEAK AND TRANSLATION
"I haven't seen you around here for a long time."
--You stuck up little bitch, too good for your old friends??

"Can I get a glass of white zinfindel." (female)
--I'm easy.

"Can I get a glass of white zinfindel." (male)
--I'm gay.

"I don't feel well, let's go home." (female)
--You are paying more attention to your friends than me.

"I don't feel well, lets go home." (male)
--I'm horny.

"Excuse Me." (male to male)
--Get the f--- out of the way.

"Excuse Me." (male to female)
--I am going to grope you now.

"Excuse Me." (female to male)
--Don't even think about groping me, just get the f--- out of
the way.

"Excuse Me." (female to female).
--Move your fat ass. Who do you think you are anyway? You are not
all that, missy, and don't think for one minute that you are.
Coming in here dressing like a ho...Get your eyes off of my man, or
I'll slap you, bitch, like the slut you are.

"Can I have a white Russian?" (male)
--I'm really gay.

"Can I have a white Russian?" (female)
--I'm really easy.

"I don't have my ID on me." (female)
--I'm 19.

"I don't have my ID on me." (male)
--I don't have a license since I got pulled over and blew a .4 after
my last visit here.
I'm 85.4545454545455% insane. I'm so close too 100% I'm going...crazy!
http://www.msu.edu/user/loossean/erin/sanity.html

Dogbert: "Are you gullible? Do you spend money on stupid
stuff? Call the "Dogbert Gullible Friends Hotline" for help.
Only $4.00 per minute"
-Dilbert 6/9/96

Michelle Kelwain

Jan 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/30/00
Now now now...K-Ecchi hasn't brainwashed anybody. I've hated
TML's even before meeting K-Ecchi. I could go on and on about the cancerous
tumor on the lung of hentai fanfiction, but my head hurts right now so I
won't go into it.

Michelle
--
***
Michelle Kelwain

"You gave me a pet name; which is not to say I liked it. We met at a party;
not to say I was invited. You said love was just a lie; but I could tell
that you were lying."-They Might Be Giants

K-Ecchi

Jan 31, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/31/00
Nolan Slover (nolanp...@lynxus.com) sez...

> Ah, yes, SaraJ...Master of the SUCKY 2ML!

LOL.

=====================
= Evil Lord K-Ecchi =
=====================

k-e...@superkawaii.com

-= Come To Siggy (Short Edit) =-

[ What I'm Listening To Right Now: ]

- Nothing.

SaraJ Master of the 2ML

Jan 31, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/31/00
"Nolan Slover" whined:

>Ah, yes, SaraJ...Master of the SUCKY 2ML!

Wait...are you trying to tell me you DON'T LIKE my 2-minute lemons? *gasp*
</sarcasm>

OK, so you don't like my lemons, you don't have to whine just cause you got the
chance.

*mutters* Geez, that K-Ecchi brainwashed a lot of people...

Countersync

Jan 31, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/31/00
What the hell! She bothers to complement a new writer, and a good one at
that. What do you then do? Corrupt the thread. Nice job asshole. Next
time try making a NEW thread for hate.
"Nolan Slover" <nolanp...@lynxus.com> wrote in message

> Ah, yes, SaraJ...Master of the SUCKY 2ML!
> "SaraJ Master of the 2ML" <sara...@aol.comnospam> wrote in message
> > Charman sez:
> >
> > >Hi there! My names Charman (short-time lurker, first time writer)! As
> > >you may have guessed,
> > >the pokemon I perfer are Charmander, Charmeleon (especially), and
> > >Charizard. But I'm also
> > >"partial" to others like Cubones, Nidorans (all of them!), and a huge
> > >variety from all catagories!
> > >This is my first lemon since joining this newsgroup and, depending on
> > >how you like this
> > >lemon, hopefully not the last!
> > > So read on and try to enjoy!
> > > Note: I only read the newsgroups on the weekends so if you have
> > >anything to say to
> > >me, please be patient. It's hard enough when the computers in the
living
> > >room!
> > >
> > >LEGAL CRAP: Warning! If you are under 18 you MAY NOT read this story
> > >(even though I
> > >can't stop you).
> >
> > You can;t stop me, that's for sure...
> >
> > <snip story>
> >
> > Hey, that was pretty good for a first lemon!
> > Hope to see more from you.
> >
> > SaraJ
> >
> > ~I don't suffer from insanity.I enjoy every minute of it.~
> >
> > "Umm-is that a God dam?
> > -Beavis,"Beavis&Butt-Head Do America"
> >
> > "We'll live like kings! Damn hell ass kings!"
> > -Bart Simpson
> >
> > Newsgroups:
> > AGNP
> > AGNPH
> > AGFFH
> > ATS
> > ATC-N

Charmy

Jan 31, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/31/00
> Hi there! My names Charman (short-time lurker, first time writer)! As
> you may have guessed,
> the pokemon I perfer are Charmander, Charmeleon (especially), and
> Charizard. But I'm also
> "partial" to others like Cubones, Nidorans (all of them!), and a huge
> variety from all catagories!
> This is my first lemon since joining this newsgroup and, depending on
> how you like this
> lemon, hopefully not the last!
> So read on and try to enjoy!
> Note: I only read the newsgroups on the weekends so if you have
> anything to say to
> me, please be patient. It's hard enough when the computers in the living
> room!
>
> LEGAL CRAP: Warning! If you are under 18 you MAY NOT read this story
> (even though I
> can't stop you). This story contains an explicted situation between a
> Human and Pokemon.
> You have been warned so don't come to me whinning or carrying
> torches and
> pitchforks!
> Does anybody actually read these?
>
> Note: I would love if somebody would do a pic for me related to this
> story! (I would if i could!)

<scissor work>

Nice job! Especially good for a first lemon, you've got most of the elements
down pact. Like other people have said, try to make it longer, but other
than that, just keep up the good work. Heh, its nice to hear from another
Char-lover :p I wonder if Jason has a Charmander or they later meet up with
that Charizard Charmeleon was thinking about.. *drools*

Ahem.. anyway.. hope to hear from you again soon!

K-Ecchi

Jan 31, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/31/00
Countersync (hd1b...@uswest.net) sez...

> What the hell! She bothers to complement a new writer, and a good one at
> that. What do you then do? Corrupt the thread. Nice job asshole. Next
> time try making a NEW thread for hate.

Okay. I'll be happy to. You sure you want me to do this?

Cirrus Kynoagi

Jan 31, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/31/00
>I will personally seek out and bitchslap the next person who uses the
>word "cunt" in a lemon. Especially if it is prefixed with a word such as
>"hot", "wet", "dripping", or "moist".

I declare that a "posse"! *grabs his shotgun and six-shooter* Now...who wants
to use that word?!

-Cirrus
Your resident insane, crazy, among other things, person.

Brenda Benson

Jan 31, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/31/00

Great job keep it up Charman.

Doppelganger

Jan 31, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/31/00
<a-lemon-worth-snipping>
supper cres. And I can safely say, a decent adition to the group.
Continuation is nessecary.

Doppelganger

Jan 31, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/31/00
*sigh*

another troll. And not that great of one either. Trolls should at least have
a fan base before making asses of themselves. True, the newer 2ML's are not on
the same levels as the predecessors, but c'mon. Its fucking time for school.
You try pouring your heart and soul into a peice of writing when your heads
being chewn off by ravenous teachers, hungry for every creative thought one may
have. No, I'm serious. Try. SaraJ is a conerstone of this place. Just wait
till summer. and I have no reason why I feel like ranting tonight. This makes
3...

--
ŻŻŻ
So says Doppelganger

***
Jub Jngpurf gur Jngpuzra?

Countersync

Jan 31, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/31/00
(Don't we know it, especially these days. I know what I want to be, and how
to be it. I am already on the path. NOOO, they say, you have to document
where you want to go, want to do. I wish I had the guts to tell them to
fuck off. Maybe I'll finally find them as they are handing me my proof of
graduation.)
"Doppelganger" <morp...@hotmail.com.smeg> wrote in message

Cat-Gonk

Feb 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/1/00
Meeh! Meeh meeh Mon, 31 Jan 2000 22:23:24 +0000, caheeh meeh meeh
Doppelganger <morp...@hotmail.com.smeg> meeh caheeh!

>another troll. And not that great of one either.

Personally, I don't like 2MLs either. Am I a troll too?

--

ÇÃt-gôÑk®: NÔvê·Va£¡Às·§TârR
----------------------------

Email: cat...@hotmail.com
IRC: Cat-Gonk
AIM: CatGonk

Other AIM Screenames:
Simyn Gonk, CatGonkNoMiko, Sailor Gonk,
ATR CatGonk, Doc Oddish, Mista Meeh,

The Kitty Litter Box.
http://catgonk.cjb.net/

The AGNP WebRing (currently hibernating).
http://www.geocities.com/agnpring/

Azure Heights Pokemon Laboratory.
http://www.cs.miami.edu/~jam/azure

Yoda Communications.
http://yoda.pagehub.com

The AGNP Pokezine.
http://members.xoom.com/pokezine

Spaceman's Pokecentre.
http://iinet.net.au/~finebear

------

Over 5000 posts to alt.games.nintendo.pokemon, and counting.

-=|[Unknown AGNPer]|=-

Distributor of Munt Coupons. Get them while they're hot!
One Half of the Wigglytuff Warlords
ASCII for decorative purposes only
Owner of a 447 KB Sig
Points list cut to save bandwidth

------

Obligatory-End-Of-Sig-Quote:

"You can tell by the hate in my eyes,
I'ma ride 'till the day that I die."
- C-Murder "On My Enemies".

Oh well. All sigs end somewhere.

Cat-Gonk

Feb 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/1/00
Meeh! Meeh meeh Mon, 31 Jan 2000 02:01:13 -0800, caheeh meeh meeh
"Countersync" <hd1b...@uswest.net> meeh caheeh!

>What the hell! She bothers to complement a new writer, and a good one at
>that. What do you then do? Corrupt the thread. Nice job asshole. Next
>time try making a NEW thread for hate.

Problem is, Mr Slover's right.

Nothing personal, but SaraJ, you could at least go for something a
little less bot-like than a "(snip) Great job!".

Nolan Slover

Feb 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/1/00

"Cat-Gonk" <gj...@iinet.net.au> wrote in message

> Meeh! Meeh meeh Mon, 31 Jan 2000 22:23:24 +0000, caheeh meeh meeh
> Doppelganger <morp...@hotmail.com.smeg> meeh caheeh!
>
> >another troll. And not that great of one either.
>
> Personally, I don't like 2MLs either. Am I a troll too?

I doubt it. However, SaraJ...I can presume that at one point in time you
were able to actually write longer pieces of lemons, and they were probably
really good. But, now...you're so forcing yourself to produce more and more
that there's nothing new about them...seems like the 2ML material is so
recycled that it isn't worth reading. Take some serious time and work on
one for about 2 months.

SPELLING IS COUNTED! I DON'T READ WORKS THAT HAVE OBVIOUS SPELLING ERRORS!

Racso

Feb 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/1/00

Michelle Kelwain wrote:
> Now now now...K-Ecchi hasn't brainwashed anybody. I've hated
> TML's even before meeting K-Ecchi. I could go on and on about the cancerous
> tumor on the lung of hentai fanfiction, but my head hurts right now so I
> won't go into it.

Yeah, yeah, and I can go on and on about how much a bitch you seem to
be and why you should just go the hell back to agffh. But that's just me.

*draws a line in the dirt*

*steps over on SaraJ's side*

Nyah!!!

Seriously though, there isn't nothing wrong with not liking what someone
does, but why do you people have to say it again and again. Do you have
short term memories to where you simply forget you said it before, or are
you truely so lifeless you have find someone to fuck with. Well, there
are 75,000 groups out there, find another one to play such games on.

--Racso

Michelle Kelwain

Feb 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/1/00
Huh? What the hell? *blinks* Could maybe someone like K-Ecchi
back me up here? Sorry if I sound a little egotistical buddy, but the name's
Michelle Kelwain, the former La Fucking Parka Girl. I think I've probably
got a fan base to equal SaraJ's, but the difference is mine appreciate
quality. And you talk about how TML's aren't on the same ladder as the
predecessors, well I got news for ya buddy. I AM a fucking predecessor. So I
got all the right in the world to bitch and moan. It's crap like TML's that
forced me into retirement, because I couldn't bare the fact that two minute
fuckfests got more response than painstakingly crafted works of semi-art. So
sit down, and think before ya talk. And in the immortal words of Cactus
Jack...BANG BANG!

ThamahT

Feb 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/1/00
> Ah, yes, SaraJ...Master of the SUCKY 2ML!

<barely veiled sarcasm> OK that was funny... </barely veiled sarcasm>

Quick to insult, but where is a lemon from you? And, if you posted one, one
good enough to remember? I didnt think so.

ThamahT

Feb 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/1/00
> It's crap like TML's that forced me into retirement, because I couldn't bare
> the fact that two minute fuckfests got more response than painstakingly
> crafted works of semi-art.

If you retire because you didnt like that someone else was hogging the
limelight, or just because their stuff wasn't "up to par" in your eyes, then
goodbye and good riddance. I remember reading one lemon you did when I 1st got
into NGs... and I liked it. In fact, it rocked. But if you are weak enough to
let other people's work piss you off to the point of retirement, then I am sorry
to say I got no sympathy for ya. You said: "I couldn't bare the fact that two

minute fuckfests got more response than painstakingly crafted works of

semi-art." (Yes, I know I put it at the beginning, I don't care). You can bare
that millions of people die of hunger every day, that wars run rampant in the
world, and that *insert big statistic* die every year from *insert random
disease* but you cant bear that your work isnt as popular as someone elses?
Damn... thats pathetic. Almost like NIN retiring after their 1st album because
they werent as popular as whatever pop band was in at the time. *shakes head*
Pathetic.

Bad day I guess... I wouldnt have normally taken time to reply to this kinda
post...

Michelle Kelwain

Feb 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/1/00
Oh ho ho...Pretty clever, little guy. But first off let's take a
stab at what your buddy said earlier...If ya don't write stuff also, shut
yer yap. Secondly let me state this...Stopping writing for a bit while crap
floods the marketplace isn't weak-will, it's intelligent. When this garbage
starts winding down I plan on flooding AGFFH with stuff I've stored for a
long time and have never released. Hopefully that will inspire other good
authors to do the same, an wa'la, long involved pieces are popular again.
Obviously I'm not going to post while TML's are the "in," thing. If it's not
debaucherized and full of sex nobody reads it, and that eliminates the
possibility of feedback, something a true writer appreciates. So while
people like SaraJ and every other TML writer just keep cranking out the
garbage, I've been marshaling my forces so to speak. And BTW, let's see some
of your writing. I'm sure it's definitely grade-A college level material.

Racso

Feb 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/1/00

Michelle Kelwain wrote:

<-snipped->

Well sure, I could have made myself look like a total ass
there. For all I know you could be cool as hell to talk
to, a great person, but I don't know you, all you have shown
of yourself is how much a bitch you are, how you *have* to
attack other people. The 'bitch' is what I attacked, and
I'd do it again if need be. Not like it would do any good,
but I just can't stand when people think they are so high
and mighty that they have to talk down to everyone else.

Sorry, Michelle, but seriously, untill you calm your
little fast ass down, you could really use a good bitch
slap. All the posts I've seen of yours so far have been
negitive, I don't think we need that here right now what with
Loser Faker and K-Ecchi's recent negitiveness, which you
seem to applaud, giving me more reason to dislike you.

--Racso

K-Ecchi

Feb 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/1/00
Michelle Kelwain (lp...@gurlmail.com) sez...

> Huh? What the hell? *blinks* Could maybe someone like K-Ecchi
> back me up here? Sorry if I sound a little egotistical buddy, but the name's
> Michelle Kelwain, the former La Fucking Parka Girl. I think I've probably
> got a fan base to equal SaraJ's, but the difference is mine appreciate
> quality. And you talk about how TML's aren't on the same ladder as the
> predecessors, well I got news for ya buddy. I AM a fucking predecessor. So I
> got all the right in the world to bitch and moan. It's crap like TML's that

> forced me into retirement, because I couldn't bare the fact that two minute
> fuckfests got more response than painstakingly crafted works of semi-art. So
> sit down, and think before ya talk. And in the immortal words of Cactus
> Jack...BANG BANG!

If you've never read Michelle's stuff, READ IT. But only if you can truly
appreciate it. Describing how you had trouble jacking off to it [note:
this is a reference to a very old post by icy lock] is not appreciating
it.

=====================
= Evil Lord K-Ecchi =
=====================

k-e...@superkawaii.com

-= Come To Siggy (Short Edit) =-

[ What I'm Listening To Right Now: ]

- Aphrodite, "King Of The Beats"

K-Ecchi

Feb 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/1/00
Racso (Racs...@worldnet.att.net) sez...

Christ.

=====================
= Evil Lord K-Ecchi =
=====================

k-e...@superkawaii.com

-= Come To Siggy (Short Edit) =-

[ What I'm Listening To Right Now: ]

- Nothing.

ThamahT

Feb 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/1/00
> Oh ho ho...Pretty clever, little guy. But first off let's take a
> stab at what your buddy said earlier...If ya don't write stuff also, shut
> yer yap.

I don't know what you mean by "your buddy" but _I_ write. I was _planning_ on
keeping it a secret till my current lemon is completed, but that is screwed
now...

Only problem is that when I reformatted I lost all my writing... (Damn people
at Epic Games wanted to make sure I had no trace of UT when I reinstalled... the
damn thing STILL WONT WORK >_<) I would have posted like 3 or 4 lemons right
after another like I had _originally_ planned (so someone would read at least 1)
but that got screwed a while ago.

> And BTW, let's see some
> of your writing. I'm sure it's definitely grade-A college level material.

College huh? I am only a sopmore in HS... but everyone likes my English papers
^_^... I would, but as I said, I dont have anything worth sending thanks to
Epic Games...

~ThamahT

Doppelganger

Feb 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/1/00
I doubt it. Your supportive to everyone, and contribute. And you
dont suddenly come into a completely OT thread with "2ML's Suck", or
something else("Dop sucks" is the one I am waiting for. I wanna KF
someone damnit!) You are no troll. Unless you wanna be.
Then...uhmmm... you are..... yeah.....

Doppelganger

Feb 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/1/00
*rolls back sleeves*

In the words of the Rock, know your role and shut your mouth.

2ml's, at the moment, do suck. Sorry SaraJ. But my point is, school is the
most probable cause, since I know for a fact that she can write like a bansee
wails. The fact that you have to make a comment on the fact they do, is the
irrataiting part. In AGNPH, SaraJ is family. And this here Georgia boy aint
gonna let someone step on family.

Now as for your comment asking for K-Ecchi, you must realize, I respect his
opinions more than most trolls. He actualy was in the group for the past 10
months+. I think of him like a good guy gone renegade. Kinda like a pissed off
wolverine. Your trolling on the other hand, is equal to that of the Yuhoo.
Anoying, pointless, and not realy fun to read. So piss off. He matters. In
most respects, you matter-ed. Give us a lemon, an idea, an inspiration,
something that would help the group. Fucking Icy Locke was a more helpful troll
than you have been. Dont mouth back, prove me wrong. Till then, step off on
the 2ML comments. I am the psycchodelic originator. They're my domain. And I
shoot tresspasers, and support friends. Guess which I think you are right now.

On a brighter note(I shoulda started with this) I can see why a blarg-esque
comedy thrown together in.....welll....2 minutes, could get more response than a
true blue lemon. Or at least why that would piss you off. But we're dealing
with a group that would rather laugh along with everyone, than to sit back and
open their souls to what a lemon realy says to them. Everyone here can feel
what is said in a lemon. We're just to introverted at times to make it known.
And "Killer lemon" does get old. And heres something else-- a lemon from a
newbie is the less likey to be picked, than anything from a reg.

So in summary, leave our SaraJ alone, quit with the 2ML bashing, you are a bad
troll, and I can see your frustration.

And in the words of Jay~~~Snootch to the mutha fuckin noonch.

Doppelganger

Feb 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/1/00
I'm noticing if you dont agitate him, he's cool enough. Just follow the writing
wuote that got me to express all my shit in creative writing::::

If they like my work, fine, great, good for them. If not, let them fuck
themselves. They suck, I rock, the end.

(not especialy saying I hate K-Ecchi. He gets my respect. Nor do I hate SaraJ.
She kicks ass in real lemon land, and early 2ML's and future summer 2ML's(I know
they will. They better). I didn't think Id have to keep writing these
disclaimers. You all rule. Cant we all just get along? Fuck the real trolls. I
just want good ol happy happy pokemon hentai heaven back here.)

SaraJ

Feb 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/2/00
Michelle whined:

> So I
>got all the right in the world to bitch and moan. It's crap like TML's that
>forced me into retirement, because I couldn't bare the fact that two minute
>fuckfests got more response than painstakingly crafted works of semi-art.

Look, go ahead and blame me all you want, but I'm not going to stop writing or
posting my stuff just because you can't handle it. OK?

*stalks off, muttering something about some people having no fucking sense of
humor*

SaraJ

Feb 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/2/00
Cat-Gonk sez:

>Personally, I don't like 2MLs either. Am I a troll too?

No, as long as you don't make a habit of criticizing or insulting me,
complaining every time one is posted...

Racso

Feb 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/2/00

Michelle Kelwain wrote:

<-snipped->

> starts winding down I plan on flooding AGFFH

I wish you would, keep you from posting here, wouldn't it ^_^

> garbage, I've been marshaling my forces so to speak. And BTW, let's see some

> of your writing. I'm sure it's definitely grade-A college level material.

*thinks* You know, I don't recall ever saying I was, though I do have
some ideas for some, mostly sensuous stuff. But A) I havn't time B)
I probably aren't good. Ya know, that's okay though, cuz I don't recall
attacking your work, I havn't read it, I was attacking your need to
repeatedly attack someone else's work. I don't mind a tall if you
don't like it, if you say once that you con'd like it, but to bust
her chops like that, it's just wrong. You are just bing a bully,
it's stupid. I'm not going to sit here and let someone come along
and do that to anyone here, whether I know them or not. Everyone
deserves to be treated like a human, well, Lunar Saber might be
the exception to the rule. I'd not have fucked with you if you
just kept you mouth shut, but no, you *had* to trash her* ~_~;;

Looking back at what I wrote, I guess I too could be viewed as
acting high and mighty (I see K-Ecchi has two replies, I'm pretty
sure he's going to point this out, I'll see when I get to them),
but that's not how I meant to sound, I was just defending someone
from a pointless attack.

--Racso

Racso

Feb 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/2/00

K-Ecchi wrote:

> If you've never read Michelle's stuff, READ IT. But only if you can truly
> appreciate it. Describing how you had trouble jacking off to it [note:
> this is a reference to a very old post by icy lock] is not appreciating
> it.

Well, from what I'm hearing I'm sure she *is* good, though I never
heard anyone brag about how good they are O_o but yeah, I've heard others
besides her say so too.

The thing is A: if it's FF lemons, I have no interest. The only reason
I lurked in AGFFH now and then since the day it was created was cuz I thought
the people there were funny as hell, granted I like final fantasy, but I
have no real connection to it, not enough to get into hentai. Sure the
artwork is beautiful, but to me it's just that, artwork. As for the
stories, I'd be theyed kick ass, considering all those chars, and the
fantasy theme and all, but I'm the type with no time to read real books,
let alone fanfics/lemons. Untill M.W.F. asked me to archive the stories,
I never read one before hand, I never really read any fanfics before that.

B: I don't really find this stuff arousing, funny more like it, I
have a perverted sense of humor, some of the situations that one can
imagine the pokemon chars in, are just..funny!! Granted, there are
four lemons out of 300+ that I've read that have damn near gotten
a rise out of me, but still, it's just a story, and about unreal
chars *shrugs* I'm more for the sexual comedies, sorry. ^_^;;
I'd rather laugh my ass off, than nut all over my comp, thanks. ^_^

--Racso

K-Ecchi

Feb 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/2/00
ThamahT (Tha...@nospam.hotmail.com) sez...

> > It's crap like TML's that forced me into retirement, because I couldn't bare
> > the fact that two minute fuckfests got more response than painstakingly
> > crafted works of semi-art.
>
> If you retire because you didnt like that someone else was hogging the
> limelight, or just because their stuff wasn't "up to par" in your eyes, then
> goodbye and good riddance. I remember reading one lemon you did when I 1st got
> into NGs... and I liked it. In fact, it rocked. But if you are weak enough to
> let other people's work piss you off to the point of retirement, then I am sorry
> to say I got no sympathy for ya. You said: "I couldn't bare the fact that two

> minute fuckfests got more response than painstakingly crafted works of
> semi-art." (Yes, I know I put it at the beginning, I don't care). You can bare
> that millions of people die of hunger every day, that wars run rampant in the
> world, and that *insert big statistic* die every year from *insert random
> disease* but you cant bear that your work isnt as popular as someone elses?
> Damn... thats pathetic. Almost like NIN retiring after their 1st album because
> they werent as popular as whatever pop band was in at the time. *shakes head*
> Pathetic.

Please don't bring Nine Inch Nails into _any_ future posts because, if I
get started on the subject of NIN, I tend to go on for hours...

--

=====================
= Evil Lord K-Ecchi =

k-e...@superkawaii.com

-= Come To Siggy (Short Edit) =-

[ What I'm Listening To Right Now: ]

- Spineshank, "While My Guitar Gently Weeps"

K-Ecchi

Feb 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/2/00
Michelle Kelwain (lp...@gurlmail.com) sez...

[snip]

> When this garbage
> starts winding down I plan on flooding AGFFH with stuff I've stored for a
> long time and have never released.

O_O

::uncontrollable orgasm of joy::

Oh my God. I am _so_ fucking happy right now.

=====================
= Evil Lord K-Ecchi =
=====================

k-e...@superkawaii.com

-= Come To Siggy (Short Edit) =-

[ What I'm Listening To Right Now: ]

- Nothing.

K-Ecchi

Feb 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/2/00
SaraJ (sara...@aol.comnospam) sez...

> Michelle whined:
>
> > So I
> >got all the right in the world to bitch and moan. It's crap like TML's that

> >forced me into retirement, because I couldn't bare the fact that two minute
> >fuckfests got more response than painstakingly crafted works of semi-art.
>
> Look, go ahead and blame me all you want, but I'm not going to stop writing or
> posting my stuff just because you can't handle it. OK?
>

> *stalks off, muttering something about some people having no fucking sense of
> humor*

I know you can't read this, but YOUR 2MLs AREN'T FUNNY.

However, the stuff you had posted BEFORE AOL got AGNPH _WAS_ funny.

SaraJ

Feb 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/2/00
Racso sez:

>You are just bing a bully,
>it's stupid. I'm not going to sit here and let someone come along
>and do that to anyone here, whether I know them or not. Everyone
>deserves to be treated like a human, well, Lunar Saber might be
>the exception to the rule. I'd not have fucked with you if you
>just kept you mouth shut, but no, you *had* to trash her* ~_~;;

He's right, Michelle K. It's Ok not to like something, but you don't have to
fucking whine and bitch every time you see it. Especially if you happen to
trash someone you shouldn't mess with in the first place. *brandishes a
shotgun*

SaraJ

Feb 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/2/00
K-Ecchi bitched:

>I know you can't read this, but YOUR 2MLs AREN'T FUNNY.

Well that is just YOUR OPINION!!

>However, the stuff you had posted BEFORE AOL got AGNPH _WAS_ funny.

Well, thank you. Now would you kindly shut the fuck up before I decapitate you?

ThamahT

Feb 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/2/00

It was pretty good. I like that you used fire types... you don't see that
much anymore... Pikachu is getting a lot of action though ^_^.

Anways, nice work, it seemed a bit short, but thats OK.

Sorry about all the negative crap Nolan Slover started. <whisper> damn hot
topics always get people talking ~_^</whisper>

Cat-Gonk

Feb 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/2/00
Meeh! Meeh meeh Tue, 01 Feb 2000 21:57:26 +0000, caheeh meeh meeh
Doppelganger <morp...@hotmail.com.smeg> meeh caheeh!

>I doubt it. Your supportive to everyone, and contribute. And you

>dont suddenly come into a completely OT thread with "2ML's Suck", or
>something else

No, I came into this thread pissed off at the fact that the best reply
a "regular" can manage is "TROLL!!!"

Charmy

Feb 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/2/00
*blink blinks as he reads over the massive flaming thread and holds up a
white flag*

Um.. I just have one thing to say...

Damn, I wish one of my lemons got this many replies! ^_^

Now time for me to go away..

*returns to lurking mode*

SaraJ

Feb 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/2/00
Doppelganger sez:

>2ml's, at the moment, do suck. Sorry SaraJ. But my point is, school is the
>most probable cause, since I know for a fact that she can write like a bansee
>wails.

Well, I have to admit I would like to write some longer stuff, with more of a
plot...still, when insanity strikes, can't ignore it. So I'll just post 2MLs
occasionally along with other stuff.

K-Ecchi

Feb 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/3/00
SaraJ (sara...@aol.comnospam) sez...

> K-Ecchi sez:
>
> >> Well that is just YOUR OPINION!!
> >
> >True. And I'm stating it.
>
> And once should have been enough. No need to whine and bitch constantly. It's
> like you think it will "teach me a lesson"...what lesson? That it's not ok to
> voice your own creative opinions?

It's not OK if they suck that badly and have that little effort put into
them.

> >> Well, thank you. Now would you kindly shut the fuck up before I decapitate
> >you?
> >

> >I feel so threatened...
>
> Well, you should...

Why? It's not like you can actually _do_ anything to me IRL...

SaraJ

Feb 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/4/00
K-Ecchi whined:

>> And once should have been enough. No need to whine and bitch constantly.
>It's
>> like you think it will "teach me a lesson"...what lesson? That it's not ok
>> voice your own creative opinions?
>
>It's not OK if they suck that badly and have that little effort put into
>them.

Excuse me!?

*glares at the moron, smoke coming out of her head*

Ok...that's it. Now you must DIE!

*brings her mallet down on K-Ecchi's fat head, slugs him repeatedly, then
castrates him*

Die, you ugly, pathetic douchebag!

*kicks K-Ecchi in the throat and whacks him with a dead fish before storming
off*

Lunar Knight X

Feb 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/7/00
<Snip really good lemon>

That was a good one; can't wait to see what else ya spit out.
--
Lunar Knight X - The next great Dragonmaster.

Distributor of Evil-Twin-In-A-Can

"I plead the 5th... That's right, the Right to Bear Arms, now shut the fuck up
before I cap your ass!" - A friend of mine.

Lunar Knight X

Feb 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/7/00
Michelle Kelwain said:

>Stopping writing for a bit while crap

>floods the marketplace isn't weak-will, it's intelligent. When this garbage

>starts winding down I plan on flooding AGFFH with stuff I've stored for a
>long time and have never released.

---

>Obviously I'm not going to post while TML's are the "in," thing

~~

Ok, I just want to point out / ask three things:

1) Why are you so concerned with what people like on AGNPH if you post to
AGF-FH? And it's not like we make up the the entire hentai community. Even
though it may not be true, it looks like you just needed an excuse to take a
break.

2) Why is it that eveyone is still arguing on this subject when it's been a
damn long time since a 2ML has been posted?

3) Sara's 2MLs aren't in the same category as your writings; 2MLs are comedy.
Would South Park get cancelled because the 10 o'clock news got higher ratings?
Of course not.

TRWeezingSmog

Feb 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/7/00
>Would South Park get cancelled because the 10 o'clock news got higher
>ratings?

Good god, I hope not...